What's new

ACT Loli [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」(RJ256172)

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yep, petrification never intrigued me since I play prison battleship. But its not like i hate it or anything though.
Actually, that's the scene that triggered my fetish in petrification.
I still play Prison Battleship 3 and repeat that scene sometimes.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Lol what a coincidence. I know that fetish first time when I play that.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I would not say that I am a special fan of petrification, but it looks interesting.
Especially if you apply a little imagination, and for example you use a petrified foe as furniture like chair or stand that would further humiliate him and get moral satisfaction.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
8th Rank bois. Here to check the details. Didn't expect ONEONE1 to downgrade though.

Teneby

Reputation score
Wow seriously ? How did it happen, last I checked ONEONE1 was way ahead of everyone else. A mighty spammer magic at work maybe ? XD
So they also get money depending on how many likes they got ? Nice for the smaller circles if it is the case !

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
That circle who took the ONEONE1 place also have a pledge for getting to rank 1 too. He really need that money probably.

Teneby

Reputation score
Maybe ! In any case august is just around the corner, I don't want to jinx it but it may be not long before we can set foot (and flying pee pee) into the dungeon XD
(really hoping the english option will be a thing, I'll settle even for engrish as long it's not complete gibberish, in which case your better off sticking whith moonspeak ^^')

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I still doubt that the game will finish in August though.
For the translation, I'm not really expect anything great from it unless the author get someone to properly translate it instead of using machine translator.

BTW, it seems like many people are not really like the flying-penis-style arts. I know it look weird but I like it that way especially in some camera angle.
For example, in the female knight's scene, if we have a full man's body instead of a flying pee pee, it would block the entire scene and all we could see would be a man's humping ass instead of a girl being fucked, lol.

Last edited:
OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Yeah, its depend on the scene. Sometime there a sex position that aren't good with flying dick and there also one that good without it.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Full body visibility very well suited for POV scenes which gives an extra sense of being there especially if the body of the main character looks like yours.
Flying dick suitable for scenes with a third person view or from the side especially from those angles where full body would close the visibility of a woman.
So if everything in the game will be exactly like this, then it will be pretty good.

Gmod58

Reputation score
Maybe having a visual option to make it flying dicc or not?

Last edited:

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Another update, front view pillory punishment with forced fellatio opening!

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
From that kind of angle, I guess that's going to be flying dick fellatio.

Such a shame...

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Or maybe the body of the MC is there but transparant. But most likely flying dicc..

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Full scene
image-800(2).jpg

I really like the expression of the girl. But man, that flying dick is so damn high that makes me wonder that is our MC levitating?, lol.
It looks more like we're feeding her a mushroom than giving her a fellatio.

Last edited:
OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
”午前中はまだ元気ですが、午後からはぐったりしている予定です。"
Guess they plan to make the girl tired when its reach afternoon-evening time. So this one is the "fine condition" face look like I guess.
Maybe when the girl tired, we dont need that forced fellatio tool.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In my opinion, here would be much better POV scene with full body wherein with one hand the main character would have made her look at him holding her hair and in this position fuck her untill she began to choke.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Full scene
View attachment 24393

I really like the expression of the girl. But man, that flying dick is so damn high that makes me wonder that is our MC levitating?, lol.
It looks more like we're feeding her a mushroom than giving her a fellatio.
Let's assume that the main character is from Norsca people whose normal height is 2 meters minimum.
hxxps://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Norsca

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
”午前中はまだ元気ですが、午後からはぐったりしている予定です。"
Guess they plan to make the girl tired when its reach afternoon-evening time. So this one is the "fine condition" face look like I guess.
Maybe when the girl tired, we dont need that forced fellatio tool.
By the table he made, she will still be fine in the morning but will be unconscious from exhaustion in the afternoon.

Edit: I hope that in the afternoon scene, she won't magically keep her head up while unconscious.
It would be awesome if there's a hand holding her hair while doing fella.

Last edited: