What's new

ACT Loli [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」(RJ256172)

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Hm, another unconscious sex but in town huh.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Off topic a little bit, I wanna create a thread which delicate to sleeping fetish. You guys wanna join?

There's used to be a thread like that in this Hentai games section but it focused only on games. So I wanna create one that contains everything (Manga, doujin, CG set, Western comics with anime-ish art style, etc). The thread will be made in other section if enough people agree with this suggestion of mine.

With the fall of panda, I think we should gather these material as much and as soon as possible before they are completely disappeared.

PM me if you are interested in and got a whole of collection (I mean links to read manga, for example) of sleeping/unconscious fetish that you want to share with the community. DO NOT post here or we will face the wrath of heaven. I will @ you if the thread is created.

Edit: fixed typo.

Last edited:

Rimjacker

Reputation score
With the fall of panda, I think we should gather these material as much and as soon as possible before they are completely disappeared.
Rip panda, there goes looking for otherwise controversial content in one of the big h-sites.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Off topic a little bit, I wanna create a thread which delicate to sleeping fetish. You guys wanna join?

There's used to be a thread like that in this Hentai games section but it focused only on games. So I wanna create one that contains everything (Manga, doujin, CG set, Western comics with anime-ish art style, etc). The thread will be made in other section if enough people agree with this suggestion of mine.

PM me if you are interested in and got a whole of collection (I mean links to read manga, for example) of sleeping/unconscious fetish that you want to share with the community. DO NOT post here or we will face the wrath of heaven. I will @ you if the thread is created.

Tbh, i dont even know what panda is until the day the panda site itself dead xd.
So I usually research for myself about sleeping fetish.

But its better to use discord or create your own website if you aim for that kind of stuff I think.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Necrophilia is considered ?
Because its like eternal sleeping ya know XD)

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tbh, i dont even know what panda is until the day the panda site itself dead xd.
So I usually research for myself about sleeping fetish.

But its better to use discord or create your own website if you aim for that kind of stuff I think.
For me it was a real blow.
I had a diverse collection of thousands of favorites there, but as far as I heard from reliable sources panda can come back to life.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm not fond of discord so sorry, no. Moreover, sleeping fetish is not popular so I think there will not be many people willing to join us.

Better just stick with this forum.
Necrophilia is considered ?
Because its like eternal sleeping ya know XD)
Will do. As long as the works don't have tag guro.

Now I'm going to hunt materials for the thread.

And back to the current topic, July 31 in my time zone now. Just 15 or 20 days more until the game is released. But I think the high chance the developer will delay it for sure when considering quite massive content of this game.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
I'm not fond of discord so sorry, no. Moreover, sleeping fetish is not popular so I think there will not be many people willing to join us.
Welp, guess you can PM me the thread link after you done with that. I will surely check it later.
And back to the current topic, July 31 in my time zone now. Just 15 or 20 days more until the game is released. But I think the high chance the developer will delay it for sure when considering quite massive content of this game.
5 more hours before August in my timezone. Just can hope :cry:.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Will do. As long as the works don't have tag guro.

Now I'm going to hunt materials for the thread.

Guro is also very good, bloody and meaty, but certainly not for everyone.
I hope that the game will be released in the middle of August, because this waiting is driving me crazy, but I agree that it is likely that the game can be rescheduled on late August or September.

Teneby

Reputation score
The name panda does ring a bell (heard it quite a few times) but I can't say I was familiar with the website, some kind of hentai database/goldmine ? Why was it taken down btw ?
Nice initiative for the thread. Not sure I will be there often but I'm all for it anyway !
Guro is not my thing either, I don't mind a few cuts and bruises but severed limbs and guts hanging out with blood everywhere ? Nah.

As for Dead End release, I stay fairly confident it will happen in august, there is a lot of scenes alright but same body type, and same animations which will save a lot of time, actual differences being skin tone and face, and different text of course (not that it really matters for us fools who can't read moonspeak XD).
Speaking of scenes, I'm quite amazed how the dev managed to include opacity slider for the male part, given that we see videos, if you look in the game files you'll see that there is also videos for the dick only, so it's a video stacked onto another, idk how that actually looks so good XD.
As for why I stay confident for the august release aside from what I said above, well there isn't much left to show, only the following stuff : lamia girl, frozen state, willing/forced fellatio (not the pillory one) a few gimmicks on the lower floors and bosses, maybe pregnancy stuff since it was shown on the main website but not on ci-en. Oh and the two bonus characters we spammed accounts shed blood and tears for !
On another note, where do you think our character will have to sleep if we go the evil route ? My first guess was the INN if we're just kicked of the guild (because we turned the basement into a cozy harem) but what if we're a wanted criminal ? (caught doing nasty stuff like selling statues, you know which kind XD) then we'll have to stay in the labyrinth and lose access to guild facilities and shops !

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
On another note, where do you think our character will have to sleep if we go the evil route ? My first guess was the INN if we're just kicked of the guild (because we turned the basement into a cozy harem) but what if we're a wanted criminal ? (caught doing nasty stuff like selling statues, you know which kind XD) then we'll have to stay in the labyrinth and lose access to guild facilities and shops !
I think our job as a loner guild member and also the story will end at the same time as our senpai return with the thief who stole our "shut up" money. So we prob can still sleep in our guild house, inn, or dungeon until the end probably.

I just hope the game will release before my coupon expired xd.

Last edited:

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think our job as a loner guild member and also the story will end at the same time as our senpai return with the thief who stole our "shut up" money. So we prob can still sleep in our guild house, inn, or dungeon until the end probably.

I just hope the game will release before my coupon expired xd.
View attachment 24496
He may not return, as he will get a knife under the rib as is customary among bandits.
And the end is likely to be only when we kill the witch who make this dungeon.

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finally there's a new post from ci-en. No picture this time but it's a progress report.
- Dungeon is almost finish, just need some balancing.
- H-scenes videos are about 70% complete.
- What still need to be done are implementing scenarios, dialogues, ending of each route, and test play.

The author said that he still aim to finish the game in this month. From now, he won't post any more update until the release date (or postpone) announcement.

He also made a poll asking what people want about the additional character. There're choices between the same body type as other characters, loli, milf, or shota

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Let's all vote together for loli mates, I know that many of you also want some loli.

Teneby

Reputation score
For whatever reason the poll doesn't appear for me, only text and no choices/link. Am I looking at the right place ?
If we're allowed only one vote I'll probably choose loli, the current girls are busty enough for my tastes XD

EDIT : Nevermind, it was a browser issue. You forgot to add that there is also two monster girl options (the second one being "beast close" probably much more monster like than human)
but since we can only vote for one I choose loli option (the second one) for solidarity o/ (it's winning by a landslide for now) if there is a second poll I'll definitely choose a monster girl option.
Here's hoping we'll have a choice for these dlc characters (like the last game). It would be annoying if we all vote for loli and get a weird/ugly looking one XD

Last edited:

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For whatever reason the poll doesn't appear for me, only text and no choices/link. Am I looking at the right place ?
If we're allowed only one vote I'll probably choose loli, the current girls are busty enough for my tastes XD
This is the right link.
What browser are you use ?

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
There're choices between the same body type as other characters, loli, milf, or shota
Heheh, loli eh.
From their post though, they are not sure to if the game can be finished this month which give me more anxiety in my life..

Firefox - Im joke for you ?
Chrome - Yes.
I'm also a firefox guy myself xd.

Should we spam the vote so we don't lose to nihonjin? lol.
Edit : Nvm that, they are all going for loli itseems.

Last edited: