What's new

ACT Loli [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」(RJ256172)

Teneby

Reputation score
Heheh, loli eh.
From their post though, they are not sure to if the game can be finished this month which give me more anxiety in my life..

I'm also a firefox guy myself xd.

Should we spam the vote so we don't lose to nihonjin? lol.
Edit : Nvm that, they are all going for loli itseems.
Actually they want to focus to make sure to meet the deadline, we should expect it by the third week of the month (that's my guess) but the bonus characters will come later, and bug fixes of course XD

Yeah I'm used to have firefox as my navigator since... forever ? XD way before the fluffy tail meme came around.

And seriously what did you expect people from the "lolicon home country" to vote for mate ? XD
I'm quite surprised the same body type got so much votes though (first option) imo it shouldn't even be an option on the poll XD

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Actually they want to focus to make sure to meet the deadline, we should expect it by the third week of the month (that's my guess) but the bonus characters will come later, and bug fixes of course XD
Yeah they do said that if things doesn't go wrong, so yeah I hope so..

And seriously what did you expect people from the "lolicon home country" to vote for mate ? XD
I'm quite surprised the same body type got so much votes though (first option) imo it shouldn't even be an option on the poll XD
Well you know, I thought they prefer more milfs than loli. But I guess since its osanagocoro's fans that we're talking about, then it would be weird if loli isn't number 1 xd.

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm also a Firefox guy too. What funny is the poll is working fine on Firefox for Android but not working on Firefox PC.

For the poll. I would say i'm not surprised that loli is overwhelmingly winning considering the amount of previous loli-relate works from this circle.
Imagine, It's like almost half the his fanbase are necrophiliac/somnophiliac-lolicons. How f*ed up is that? And i'm the one among them.

Last edited:

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, lolicon is the origin of this author if you see progression of his games from first to last.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
There will be 2 additional charas so the 1st and 2nd places will be that new charas huh. Or there will be 2 different vote later I wonder.

Rimjacker

Reputation score
I wonder what kind of loli will be added though? There was also a choice for a loli monster girl, or was there not?

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wonder what kind of loli will be added though? There was also a choice for a loli monster girl, or was there not?
He already said that the additional characters are mob enemies. So I think it could be loli monster like vampire, beast girl(you know, kemomimi one not furry one) , or maybe Yuki-Onna.

Last edited:

Teneby

Reputation score
There will be 2 additional charas so the 1st and 2nd places will be that new charas huh. Or there will be 2 different vote later I wonder.
They didn't explain as far as I know, but one or the other is a safe bet XD

I'd like to know as well, I would be mad if we got a weird looking one XD , and no loli monster in the poll, only monster girl and monster girl "beast close" (if I have to guess it's more looking like a monster than an actual human)

He already said that the additional characters are mob enemies. So I think it could be a loli monster like vampire or maybe Yuuki-Onna.
Yep meaning it will be a dungeon encounter that you can find at several places. So if it's a loli it will most likely be a zombie, I don't really see a loli bandit happening XD
edit : oh yeah forgot that we can have a monster almost completely human like, like an homonculus or a golem.

Last edited:
OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
I kinda want to make a new choice in vote which is the twintailed loli from summer vacation.
I have her zombie pic ver with white hair but uploading it here mean I will be getting impaled by wrath of heaven huh x"d.

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I kinda want to make a new choice in vote which is the twintailed loli from summer vacation.
I think this game already has enough zombies so I think it would be better if the additional characters are something not human.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Its not really a zombie tbh, kinda like vampire to me. The skin are white pale, hair is white, and eyes are red.

cookiedough

Reputation score
are there any texthookers that work with the game? or any plans for an english version even if it's mtl? there's an option to change to english in the demo but it seems like it's just a placeholder and doesn't do anything.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
are there any texthookers that work with the game? or any plans for an english version even if it's mtl? there's an option to change to english in the demo but it seems like it's just a placeholder and doesn't do anything.
Supposedly english translation will be added but its quality will most likely not be much better than machine translation.
However, for me, a normal translation of the interface and choices will be enough.

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you play on subscription-only demo you will see much more translated text than free trial on DLsite or Fanza. But it's just a machine traslation anyway. 1/3 of them are not really make any sense.
It seems like right now there's a bug that makes the whole translation not working and turns everything back into Japanese, which I still can't find any good way to fix it, so I just re-download the demo and transfer my save files into it.
I tried using Libellule's , and it worked very well except the hunger and dehydrate stats that kept getting hooked everytime it changes value.
But I don't really recommend to use text hooker with any CPU hungry translator (like VNR) on this game, because it causes my old quad-core 4th gen i5 to be screaming for its life and makes h-scenes (which are video files) to be slowed down and stuttered.

Last edited:

cookiedough

Reputation score
If you play on subscription-only demo you will see much more translated text than free trial on DLsite or Fanza. But it's just a machine traslation anyway. 1/3 of them are not really make any sense.
It seems like right now there's a bug that makes the whole translation not working and turns everything back into Japanese, which I still can't find any good way to fix it, so I just re-download the demo and transfer my save files into it.
I tried using Libellule's , and it worked very well except the hunger and dehydrate stats that kept getting hooked everytime it changes value.
But I don't really recommend to use text hooker with any CPU hungry translator (like VNR) on this game, because it causes h-scenes (which are video files) to be slowed down and stuttered.
cheers thx i was using INTVR and it wasn't working.

cookiedough

Reputation score
is there any news on if the enslaving content is exclusive to zombies or can we enslave alive npcs since there's some kinda rogue guild in the game.

cookiedough

Reputation score
i hope we get to take part in sacrificing people to be petrified if we join the rogue side. The wait for the game is killing me.

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like the author already finished all of the video for every scene.
The amount of situation x play styles x number of characters x number of zombie types made the total amount of video files to be more than 3500 files.
This number doesn't count penis-only videos.

Assuming that each file size is around 1 - 2MB, The total size could be whoppingly around 4 - 6GB.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like the author already finished all of the video for every scene.
The amount of situation x play styles x number of characters x number of zombie types made the total amount of video files to be more than 3500 files.
This number doesn't count penis-only videos.

Assuming that each file size is around 1 - 2MB, The total size could be whoppingly around 4 - 6GB.
I think that the game would not weigh so much, they will try to compress the volume at least up to 3GB, but video quality may suffer.