What's new

ACT Loli [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」(RJ256172)

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hm, idk about how to range a game price but, it probably still cheaper than buying a new PS4 game right xd.
Japanese hentai games have a rather condescending price and rarely exceed price more than 20 dollars, by the fact that I had time to notice.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Japanese hentai games have a rather condescending price and rarely exceed price more than 20 dollars, by the fact that I had time to notice.
Well unless it was illusion's, kiss's, or other 3d game one, yeah. So far it prob dont exceed as far as 20$ probably.

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Seems our beloved developer was burning himself over the campaign last days so he has to take a rest to recharge his energy, lol.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Seems our beloved developer was burning himself over the campaign last days so he has to take a rest to recharge his energy, lol.
Im expecting them to have a party yesterday in bars around kabukicho and get drunk with the prize money or something xd

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Im expecting them to have a party yesterday in bars around kabukicho and get drunk with the prize money or something xd
Oh ho, I think it would be better to fix a little bit of my last statement:

Seems our beloved developer was burning himself over the campaign last days so he has to "relax" to recharge his energy, lol.
Cuz it's not a normal rest, lol.

Teneby

Reputation score
There's no update for the last few days, so I decided to edit Alunath's H-scenes list a bit.

View attachment 24204

Demo could be just around 1-2% of total scenes, and it's video files size is 128MB already.....Oh boy this game should've cost waaay more than 1200 yen.
Thanks for that, as some of us guessed we have two routes available. Welp since I don't want to rush my first run, I'll go with the bad guy route XD. Saving people will have to wait for NG+ lol (that and the most interesting stuff is on the evil path XD)

According to the japanese dlsite the planned price is 1200 Yen, so a bit less than twelve dollars if the dev sticks to that price. (just under the planned release date) I have to agree for the price though, it seems really cheap with all that content. If I have to guess it will be priced the same as demon's kingdom (1728 Yen) contrary to the usual 1296/1188 for games and 864 for the text+animations ones from this circle.

Btw all of his works are at 50% right now, dunno if it's for summer sales or to celebrate the next game release, it's a good time to show financial support if you haven't already XD

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
These last few days are suspiciously quiet, no new posts at all.
I hope they haven't gone too far with the "celebration".

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Welp, the campaign already over, so they don't have any reason to update everyday I guess :ROFLMAO:

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nah it's just 5 days since the last update. It's quiet, yes, but suspicious? no. He just recently update frequently because of the Ci-en campaign.
Now the campaign is over so he must be back to his normal pace, which was 3-10 days between each post.

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Update, we've got petrification bois! As expected, there's going to be some kind of creature (apparently a cockatrice or similar thing) that curses adventurers and other wanderers, turning them completely into stone.

The apparent condition of petrification actually deems as a method of selling, high prices for intact or quality pieces and even facial expressions and poses. And since it is a curse, holy water can be applied to nullify it. Of course, partial nullification means statue onahole.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Idk how do we penetrate that vajayjay though, its would be blocked by cement isnt xd

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Idk how do we penetrate that vajayjay though, its would be blocked by cement isnt xd
You can use holy water to lift the curse. But what if you use just a small amount on specific area?, ehehehehe.
Dear god, I love this circle and his nasty ideas.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Hooh make sense.
I like the idea of selling the statue lol.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Can't see why not. I do post some pic from subscription only too in the past pages.

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From what I can decoded by google translating the latest post,
- Some monster such as cockatrice can petrify their target
- It seems like they're not normally be a huge threat to people inside dungeon but some rogues have a brilliant idea to capture women and chained them to be preys to cockatrice.
- Those who got petrified could be sold by the price depends on their final expression. Petrifying expressionless slave is not worth the effort, so **do it to someone who is more valuable**.
(I'm not sure but, does it mean we can lure some character into our trap then petrify and sell them? Dear Lucifer, please tell me it's true. Hell's await me.)
- As long as you don't cure the whole body, after you cured and enjoyed some part of petrified body, the curse will turn them into stone again afterward.

Last edited:
OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
I wonder if you can holy water just the mouth to do fella :3

Teneby

Reputation score
The petrification curse and cockatrice somewhat makes sense. But I'm really curious how the dev will explain the frozen state XD
Not a huge fan personally because the boingy bits won't move in this state T_T

I wonder if you can holy water just the mouth to do fella :3
Would be interesting for sure but the number of scenes would become insane lol. Pretty sure the full game will be close to 3Go regardless.
Speaking of fella, we still don't know how it will look, both for willing and forced scenes.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The developer sure knows how to expand his fanbase with variety of fetish.

I won't say I like petrification or not but who knows, perhaps it will become one of my new fetish after this game.

Edit: fixed typo.

Last edited:
OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Yep, petrification never intrigued me since I play prison battleship. But its not like i hate it or anything though.