What's new

ACT Loli [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」(RJ256172)

Teneby

Reputation score
Another update :
Apparently aside from the two characters from the poll, the dev wants to make a dlc with more characters, he's unsure if he should raise the game price or if it will be a separate dlc...
Imo if he makes it a paid dlc it should be like the one in Sleeping Beauty aka new characters in a new area.

Btw I found a full english patch made by a dude on another forum, I'd like to share but for now it's a buggy mess so I'll wait for it to be in better shape before sharing XD

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Another update :
Apparently aside from the two characters from the poll, the dev wants to make a dlc with more characters, he's unsure if he should raise the game price or if it will be a separate dlc...
Imo if he makes it a paid dlc it should be like the one in Sleeping Beauty aka new characters in a new area.
He should sell as a separate dlc if he's trying to make additional money. If he simply raise the game price....only those who haven't bought the game before the change will pay, everyone else will pretty much get free dlc. So he can pretty much have: Original game with no dlc, paid dlc by itself, original game at higher rate with dlc included. This allows those who bought the game beforehand to get the dlc without having to buy game again (which I doubt anyone will do) and those who want it all together can just buy as bundle......the fun part will be handling updates for the original game without dlc if he discovers new bugs.

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score
you know, it's kinda funny when u think about it.
Considering the success of their last game, you'd think they would recreate that formula by either a sequel or another game with the same format to ensure success, but nope, lets go with the regular old zombie rape.
it's like the only reason they made the last game was because they lose a bet or something

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Considering the success of their last game, you'd think they would recreate that formula by either a sequel or another game with the same format to ensure success, but nope, lets go with the regular old zombie rape.
it's like the only reason they made the last game was because they lose a bet or something
nah this maker does like 3 thhings:
zombie/sleep raping
onee-shota
some loli content

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Or, for some weird reason....they create games using fetishes and themes that they themselves enjoy? I know, crazy talk.

Magdragons

Reputation score
Btw I found a full english patch made by a dude on another forum, I'd like to share but for now it's a buggy mess so I'll wait for it to be in better shape before sharing XD
Where did you find it? This is usually the site i go to for translations.

Teneby

Reputation score
Where did you find it? This is usually the site i go to for translations.
On the f95 zone forums, right now there is two english versions, one machine translated missing some contents and UI, one man made but still in a buggy state (crash, ghost characters and text going out of the dialog box...).

Restifik

Reputation score
for unknown reason, the sex scene voice is gone.

at first time i play the game it still works, but after i close it and play it again it's gone.

eyes232

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game don`t have a "gallery" option? I quote because I played other games from the developer....

Teneby

Reputation score
for unknown reason, the sex scene voice is gone.

at first time i play the game it still works, but after i close it and play it again it's gone.
Weird, are you sure you didn't put the voice on "off" in the options ? since it's not translated and all

This game don`t have a "gallery" option? I quote because I played other games from the developer....
Yes, there is a gallery, however it is not in main game, it's simply the "recollection/memories" room on the main menu, the good thing is it unlocks scenes as soon you see them, so you don't have to make several playthroughs if you don't want to (just save and reload before critical choices)

Restifik

Reputation score
Weird, are you sure you didn't put the voice on "off" in the options ? since it's not translated and all

Yes, there is a gallery, however it is not in main game, it's simply the "recollection/memories" room on the main menu, the good thing is it unlocks scenes as soon you see them, so you don't have to make several playthroughs if you don't want to (just save and reload before critical choices)

no i didnt, all ON. beside i dont see any voice on off in the option

Teneby

Reputation score
no i didnt, all ON. beside i dont see any voice on off in the option
That's "normal" since all options are in japanese, regardless if you have everything set to ON you should definitely have voice for the main girls :unsure:
I don't remember exactly which option is for the voice but I think it's the one with brackets ( ) . It's also possible that you broke the game while trying to install an update or a patch (that happened to me) So try to download again even if the filesize is quite annoying ^^'

Restifik

Reputation score
That's "normal" since all options are in japanese, regardless if you have everything set to ON you should definitely have voice for the main girls :unsure:
I don't remember exactly which option is for the voice but I think it's the one with brackets ( ) . It's also possible that you broke the game while trying to install an update or a patch (that happened to me) So try to download again even if the filesize is quite annoying ^^'
I see, thank you for the information.

Mutaliske

Reputation score
It's weird I have the 1.1.5 version but I don't get the voice at all. I don't even think I have the voice option. :unsure:

nicktseng

Reputation score
Sorry, if I ask something that was answered somwhere on those 35 pages... but how does the "main line" looks right now (ver.1.1)? I`ve saved the girl cought by a mimic, saved one that gives you a boomerang, gone to the Octopus boss and got a rogue key. Saved (well, recover seems more like it) mind-broken slave from 7th floor, saved knight girl... What next?

Teneby

Reputation score
Sorry, if I ask something that was answered somwhere on those 35 pages... but how does the "main line" looks right now (ver.1.1)? I`ve saved the girl cought by a mimic, saved one that gives you a boomerang, gone to the Octopus boss and got a rogue key. Saved (well, recover seems more like it) mind-broken slave from 7th floor, saved knight girl... What next?
The next one is the magician girl, and then the saint, note that you can save the saint only if you rescued the other 4 main girls before they get raped. If done correctly you'll have one more floor and boss to fight for the true ending. The normal ending is when you fail to achieve one of the above, you also have rogue ending which is quite interesting, you have to do as much bad things (rape main girls, steal from adventurers, take monsters back...) as you can on before the end of the first week and obtain the fireball spell (can't miss it), if your "bad karma" is high enough the next time you exit/enter the labyrinth the guards will try to stop you and you won' be able to go in the town anymore.
Btw the slave from the 7th floor is totally optional, but recovering her allows you to buy that type of slave at the slave market