What's new

ACT Loli [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」(RJ256172)

nicktseng

Reputation score
Emm..Magician is the one in the tentacles? Well, it`s somewhat hard to tell was she raped or that doesn`t count... So, next one is the saint. Thanx a lot.

Teneby

Reputation score
Emm..Magician is the one in the tentacles? Well, it`s somewhat hard to tell was she raped or that doesn`t count... So, next one is the saint. Thanx a lot.
Yep, that's the one, well if you didn't see a scene with the tentacles, then you were fast enough, the scene plays if you are to slow or if you select the option to not save her.

Teneby

Reputation score
Any updates on this game yet? Some new content would be welcome
As far as I know, the dev is still working on the loli characters, no release date yet, you can follow the progress on his ci-en account, he roughly updates once per 1-2 week.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Update, but nothing big.

Just some adjustment here and there.

Here I thought it's DLC. *feelsadman*

CatCat

Reputation score
Any english walkthrough for the game? How do you beat the last boss witch, my attacks seems to missed alot. I cheated and no-clip so much that I don't know what did I miss by normal play

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Any english walkthrough for the game? How do you beat the last boss witch, my attacks seems to missed alot. I cheated and no-clip so much that I don't know what did I miss by normal play
Just destroy all the orbs that moving and shooting randomly around her. After all of them are destroyed, you can damage and kill her.

iamerror73

Reputation score
Man I wish there was a little more to do with them once they are captured
Still love the game though

Teneby

Reputation score
Still no release date, however the last update showed the "new" town with an additional part to accomodate the new characters.

From what I understand it's an orphanage managed by the church, quite a believable setting.

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Something about how children that get born get sent to the orphanage and then prostituted out to high paying patrons. Not sure whether he'll tie in birth to the pregnancy content, probably not

Teneby

Reputation score
Given that the last two updates were about new characters, I'm pretty sure the dev will implement the poll characters along the paid dlc, I doubt it will be ready by the end of the year.
Still nice to see new content, it would be great to have additional floors in the labyrinth or even a side dungeon, I remember one of his older games (Sleeping Beauty) had a whole new area to explore along the new characters.

HumsterMKII

Reputation score
Theres a new patch. for those interested. Just minor bug fixes.

Last edited:

johiny

Reputation score
where is the machine translation patch? i just downloaded a torrent with the 1.04 version but everything is in japanese

Teneby

Reputation score
where is the machine translation patch? i just downloaded a torrent with the 1.04 version but everything is in japanese
Either you have a version when the english option was disabled, either you don't have the "fix" that the circle provided. I would gladly have shared it but I have the most recent version (1.12) + I applied another patch, so aside from breaking your game it won't help much.

On another note, the next update seems to go well, the dev said for sure that the two characters from the poll will be free update and added along the paid dlc which will feature 5 new characters (all lolis ?) 4 of which already revealed (Flower selling girl and Orphan girl in town, Catgirl and Puppet in dungeon) no release date either but the dev would like to finish before the end of the year

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The author just updated a list for the H-scenes in the DLC. I made a translation using Google translate here.
Looks like some scenes from this DLC will be free.

TDE list loli DLC.png

Last edited: