What's new

ACT Loli [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」(RJ256172)

iamerror73

Reputation score
Does anyone know if there is a way to get more than one slave at a time? I could have sworn that at one point I had two but I have no idea how if I did.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does anyone know if there is a way to get more than one slave at a time? I could have sworn that at one point I had two but I have no idea how if I did.
The only time you'll technically have multiple slaves iirc is after rogue ending. All 5 of the main girls will be locked up on the bottom floor plus anyone (thing) you kept as a proper slave. I did feel this was silly in normal runs seeing as how there's two spots in the cells. One side usually used for human/zombies and another side used for monster girls....so why you only keep one is beyond me.

iamerror73

Reputation score
Interesting, I don't think I've seen the rouge ending then
I've gotten the true ending with the real witch and then I guess a normal ending

human6861

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have way to slow the clock ? i tried the mod and change 360/60 to 2400/60 but it don't work .

Teneby

Reputation score
Not sure if many people are still interested in the game, but the append dlc will release on April 19, it will add an extra town part, the orphanage, another dungeon (dunno how many floors, I would guess 5 at most), and 6 "girls" (one being a boy...). As for the price it will be 800 Yen. I find this a bit steep considering the base game is 1200 Yen already (but worth it imo)
Oh and some cool features added, you can buy your own house in the game, idk if it's needed or useful for anything, and you can have up to 3 people in your dungeon this time around, still not that many but still beats only 1.
in case you want to see the details

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The Append DLC is out with 20% discount.
I also got 30% off coupon, maybe because I own the main game.

Giafuremu

Reputation score
Guide for most of the new H-Scenes

Frost Girl
Floor 24, at midnight. There's a bunch of them around. They can kill you instantly unless you have the proper ring equipped.
They have three scenes, sex on the ground, sex in the dungeon, and pregnant.

Black Hair Loli
Bottom floor, before the Witch's Room after a True Ending or Normal Ending. If you wait enough days, she'll become a zombie. If you rescue her, she appears at the orphanage and can be adopted or used for sex from the orphanage (which operates like a brothel, apparently). If you adopt her, she can be sexed at night, either by calling her to your bed or while she sleeps.

You can also bring her to your dungeon, which will let you do the dungeon sex, or pregnant sex.

Flower Girl
In the alley at night east side of town. If you pay for her services enough times and you own the house, you can adopt her. When you adopt her, you can ask her for sex any time, or have sex with her in bed while she sleeps.

Cat Girl
There's a ladder at the bottom right of the fourth area Safe Zone (where you save the witch girl). Past that is three floors. Cat girls appear on the second floor. Three scenes, like the frost girl (on the ground, dungeon, dungeon (pregnant))

Marionette
From the cat girl floor, go down another floor. There's a bunch. You have to kill the boss of the room to do anything to them though, otherwise they get back up after you beat them up. Two scenes, (on the ground, in dungeon)

Twins
Past the boss of the EX Maps, the twins will be getting violated by slimes at the very end of the maps. You can kill the slimes and save them or watch the slimes violate them. If you watch the slimes violate them, you can save them, but not adopt them.

If you get to them on day 11 or so, they'll be zombies being raped by the slimes.

Past Day 15 or so, they'll be zombies and walking around that floor.

If you have done normal or true end, you can adopt them from the place you sell your dungeon loot (the shopkeeper next to the guild, just south of the slave trade) if you bought the house already. You can buy items at the shop at the bottom right of the town map to give them for the vanilla scenes (talk to them at night in bed and then ask them to come to your bed). Otherwise, you can sex them while they sleep.

If you are on the Rogue Path, but have not gotten the ending yet, you will teleport into their cell when you "save" them. From there, you can get the cloth gag and after gangbang scenes

Last edited:
OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Guide for most of the new H-Scenes

Frost Girl
Floor 24, at midnight. There's a bunch of them around. They can kill you instantly unless you have the proper ring equipped.
They have three scenes, sex on the ground, sex in the dungeon, and pregnant.

Black Hair Loli
Bottom floor, before the Witch's Room after a True Ending or Normal Ending. If you wait enough days, she'll become a zombie. If you rescue her, she appears at the orphanage and can be adopted or used for sex from the orphanage (which operates like a brothel, apparently). If you adopt her, she can be sexed at night, either by calling her to your bed or while she sleeps.

You can also bring her to your dungeon, which will let you do the dungeon sex, or pregnant sex.

Flower Girl
In the alley at night east side of town. If you pay for her services enough times and you own the house, you can adopt her. When you adopt her, you can ask her for sex any time, or have sex with her in bed while she sleeps.

Cat Girl
There's a ladder at the bottom right of the fourth area Safe Zone (where you save the witch girl). Past that is three floors. Cat girls appear on the second floor. Three scenes, like the frost girl (on the ground, dungeon, dungeon (pregnant))

Marionette
From the cat girl floor, go down another floor. There's a bunch. You have to kill the boss of the room to do anything to them though, otherwise they get back up after you beat them up. Two scenes, (on the ground, in dungeon)

Twins
Past the boss of the EX Maps, the twins will be getting violated by slimes at the very end of the maps. You can kill the slimes and save them or watch the slimes violate them. If you watch the slimes violate them, you can save them, but not adopt them.

If you get to them on day 11 or so, they'll be zombies being raped by the slimes.

Past Day 15 or so, they'll be zombies and walking around that floor.

If you have done normal or true end, you can adopt them from the place you sell your dungeon loot (the shopkeeper next to the guild, just south of the slave trade) if you bought the house already. You can buy items at the shop at the bottom right of the town map to give them for the vanilla scenes (talk to them at night in bed and then ask them to come to your bed). Otherwise, you can sex them while they sleep.

If you are on the Rogue Path, but have not gotten the ending yet, you will teleport into their cell when you "save" them. From there, you can get the cloth gag and after gangbang scenes
Last but not least, the maid loli.
Give x amount of money to the church, and then the sister will tell you that you can adopt her for certain amount of gold.

kurololi

Reputation score
How to access the Orphanage?
1587300430612.png

I would like to adopt a girl but I don't know how to enter the orphanage

Teneby

Reputation score
I would like to adopt a girl but I don't know how to enter the orphanage
You probably need to donate enough gold before being allowed to enter

The update is fine and all but it completely broke the english translation ><
Guess I'll have to wait for a while longer

kurololi

Reputation score
1587322743099.png
where is the merchant who sells the slime twins

She's supposed to be out of the dungeon, right?

But I can't find him in town either day or dawn

Giafuremu

Reputation score
You need to make sure you have the house too. She'll open up the shop menu first, but after you leave, she'll offer the twins.

Attachments

kurololi

Reputation score
Someone knows how to take the twins to the bandits' place

Magdragons

Reputation score
Just waiting on Veika to update his download with the last part to try out the DLC.

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's new in 2.02? I patched my game and got no clue what's new.

is it just bug fix?