What's new

ACT Loli [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「The Dead End ~呪われし迷宮と乙女達~」(RJ256172)

Teneby

Reputation score
Twin - Brother
Damn it went Straight Shota real quick.
Not the first time from this dev, but thankfully it's only one character (as usual).
I still wonder what is the point to put one shota in the middle of all the girls. I mean, if one likes shota/gay stuff that's clearly not the game's focus. It was the option with the least amount of votes in the poll if I recall correctly so idk...

iamerror73

Reputation score
So do we have a general date for the DLC yet? I feel like it's been a while lol

Teneby

Reputation score
So do we have a general date for the DLC yet? I feel like it's been a while lol
According to the last post, the free update is almost done but no release date for now, probably within this month unless the dev release it at the same time as the DLC

nhoctu97

Reputation score

test DLC I think

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Added the new ice-loli and slave-loli in the CI-EN. Found the ice-loli but i can't find the other one.

Teneby

Reputation score
Added the new ice-loli and slave-loli in the CI-EN. Found the ice-loli but i can't find the other one.
Haven't looked myself since the update isn't available on DLsite yet but if I had to guess... Have you tried the cells on the very last floor ?

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
That just seems like an english patch for existing copies of 1.2, not an update from 1.1.5 to 1.2.

HumsterMKII

Reputation score
That just seems like an english patch for existing copies of 1.2, not an update from 1.1.5 to 1.2.
Damnit, no wonder I can't find the new npcs. But why were there new empty rooms in the memories?

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
new loli mob and loli slave girl. Here's a hacked save I made because the author was nice enough to make a debug item I can hack to obtain.

Attachments

Overlurker

Reputation score
new loli mob and loli slave girl. Here's a hacked save I made because the author was nice enough to make a debug item I can hack to obtain.
Thanks, guess I'll pass up on this update

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Loli was like near the top? the top? of the poll he made last time. Any new dlc will probably not be loli content.

Overlurker

Reputation score
By the way, how can you make the bandit girl a slave or prostitute I did the true end, now what?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
By the way, how can you make the bandit girl a slave or prostitute I did the true end, now what?
Defeat bandit girl and give her to guild, there will be a few days where they hold her outside for punishment before putting her up for sale as a slave. You can even try giving multiple girls up to see if it makes it faster to buy.
As prostitute, the bandit girl prostitutes herself if you're on the bandit path.....I don't think there's a way to get her into the shop....though there are still 3 spaces open upstairs. I'm still curious if there's a way to get the first slave girl and white haired slave girl in the shop. The game is lacking non-mind broken versions of both of them.