What's new

ACT [Nonki] ファイナルファック / Final Fuck, The Lady Warriors (RJ123862)

Allucard88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did you unzip the game while you local was set to english or japanese ? Sometimes if you unzip the game and then change the local it doesnt work.

Try unzipping the game while in Japanese local.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP fails to meet standard, in pretty much every way.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
OP needs updating:

Picture of game:

Link to source of information:

Controls (By default)
A = Guard
S = Attack
D = Special attack
F = Walk left
h = walk right
T = Jump
B = Crouch

Game description:
Side scroller beat em up with combo moves. Pressing any of the walk directions in combination with the attack buttons causes different moves to occur based on character. Stages and game progression are linear, enemies must be defeated in order to advance to proceed through the level. Enemies can perform grapple moves that if successful cause your character to be raped.

Description of Story:
Evil organization took over a city, 4 girls are sent in to take out the evil organization.

This OP update will probably need a few more things like a more indepth story if possible or further gameplay description.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Nope, that's enough for me. We don't ask for much. Thread moved back and re-opened.

UnchargedShip38

Reputation score
Does anyone have an edited game so the enemies do damage on H attacks? Every link I look for is down right now and it would be greatly appreciated. It doesn't have to be with every character but it would help nonetheless

bledge

Reputation score
Sorry for necro but I have finished editing what ??? started. Now all playable characters will recieve damage when getting banged. I'm not a master coder so if you have any questions related to fighter maker 2nd I won't be able to answer them, I just followed his steps and repeated the process with all the other characters.

Remember to extract everything inside of the "ff" folder. Don't forget to download the modded version gatekeeper uploaded (thanks man) otherwise the fucking will be short.
I hope this may come handy for whoever needed it or wanted it.

Thanks ??? for your modded version.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
That is in no way considered a necro, besides this is the kind of thing that definitely would warrant a necro.

Cigarettes

Reputation score
HELP PLEASE

Startup Failed

Could anyone explain to me about the fix

I download from google search, maybe anyone have alternative link?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
HELP PLEASE

Startup Failed

Could anyone explain to me about the fix

I download from google search, maybe anyone have alternative link?
Not sure I understand. An alternative link to what?

Cigarettes

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Man, what I would give for this game to get a sequel.

Nonki would not be the man for the job, since he loves his lame GoR and may very well have quit the whole game design business.

Still kind of wish I'd stop seeing this game reappear at the top of the list, I keep thinking something's been added to it and then I'm sorely disappointed.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If there's ever be a sequel, I hope they'll use better engine than fighting game maker.
Compare to where this game was made (2013), 2019 today we have Unity, Click team fusion, GM, Construct, and Pixel game maker MV.

There's no excuse for using outdated RPG Maker product.
Fighting game maker was total blast from the past....

epyon2099

Reputation score
still not working even I try all that everyone says on the comments, the weird thing is the demo works fine

hovering

Reputation score
Needless bump, I can see the post asking the exact same thing you thought you deleted BTW
Does anyone have a file that can make the duration of scenes H more longer?

Analog n Digital

Reputation score
Hey guys, does anyone have any reference to how I could mod the game in order to not loose any HP at all ?