What's new

Ci-En Active RPG Maker [NupuryuNet/ぬぷ竜の里] プリンセス・シナジー / Princess Synergy

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Tell me if it needs to be removed. I'll do that if it's required after work.
It's kind of sad that barely anything was added in the last 6 months.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's kind of sad that barely anything was added in the last 6 months.
Yep. The author is trying to keep the rate low as they mentioned how soul sucking it makes them. Sayting they gotta manage the anxiety otherwise they might just stop. The switch from 2d to live2d has made everything a lot slower according to the artist as every addition takes a lot of work.
1686412463383.png

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yep. The author is trying to keep the rate low as they mentioned how soul sucking it makes them. Sayting they gotta manage the anxiety otherwise they might just stop. The switch from 2d to live2d has made everything a lot slower according to the artist as every addition takes a lot of work.
View attachment 47846
Seems to me they are in the wrong business then, if it's soul sucking to work on it.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
lul...
The problem was he added L2d in an rpg maker game. [Constantly, even if she's just walking its crazy!.]
I'm actually surprised he added it and its not a quick time events like ordinary RPG's in the market.

It would have made more sense if its similar to Sol-Rui where L2D happens when H-Event occurs with only slight animation changes.
That would have cut off a few more work in his time.

But, it's more of a consequence of being too ambitious trying to make a perfect game at the cost of more work applied to it.
To be honest, the game would have still worked if he restrained himself and turned it 2D and only added L2D when in combat.

#It being soul sucking has nothing to do with bussiness.
Game development itself is soul sucking, especially if your alone working on it.
The sheer time, effort and dedication required to make it happen makes it bloody hard on your own and its normally done in a group, the greater its ambitions.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
lul...
The problem was he added L2d in an rpg maker game. [Constantly, even if she's just walking its crazy!.]
I'm actually surprised he added it and its not a quick time events like ordinary RPG's in the market.

It would have made more sense if its similar to Sol-Rui where L2D happens when H-Event occurs with only slight animation changes.
That would have cut off a few more work in his time.

But, it's more of a consequence of being too ambitious trying to make a perfect game at the cost of more work applied to it.
To be honest, the game would have still worked if he restrained himself and turned it 2D and only added L2D when in combat.

#It being soul sucking has nothing to do with bussiness.
Game development itself is soul sucking, especially if your alone working on it.
The sheer time, effort and dedication required to make it happen makes it bloody hard on your own and its normally done in a group, the greater its ambitions.
Doesn't the creator have collaborators? There are other CI en pages related to the game art. Anyways, believe the MC needs more hair styles. unfortunately won't happen cuz live2d gonna make things worse for standing pose.

waitungtong

Reputation score
anyone has the full unlocked CG save in this trial version?
Or is it unable to unlocked the CG in trial version?

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
edit: i hadn't kept up with this game and only recently started fresh with the 6/23 version, so I lost all my saves through the various parts of the game.

does the scenario skip menu opened with the P key not work for anyone else in the 6/23 version? I open it, try to skip to an area, and the confirmation window just stays there after I hit confirm and nothing happens. Am I missing something because I seem to be softlocked in the Get 100% Support and Meet with Spina section- I have 100% support and 4 e-signatures from Team 0 but the npc on B1F only has 1 short line of dialogue and won't allow me to visit. the hint hasn't changed so I'm sort of at a loss here.

Last edited:

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Man, this game has to have one of the worst creator cien page ever. Jesus Christ most of it is pointless.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Man, this game has to have one of the worst creator cien page ever. Jesus Christ most of it is pointless.
oh their Ci-en is tame compared to how terrible it can be. I recall 1 Ci-en user who after a short paragraph of what they did for the new game, they fill the entire bottom section with merch, their past game, and constant advertisements to those games that you even question if the post is about the current game at all anymore.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
As an animator I genuinely think adding animations to your game is one of the worst returns on investment that you can make as far as time spent and content gained.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You clearly not understand how ci-en creators work...

The worst ones are the folks who abandon their work and just present us with little to no updates or communication.

At least, this one has alot of passion in creating and still add progress to his game.
I don't really see much of a problem since the purpose of game makers is to make a game based off their own liking... and we as followers shouldn't meddle in that because we aren't the ones making it.

Nor do you as a follower understand how difficult it is to make a game like this. 💢

We are at an era where people expect the best h-games, eventhough they are in an indie h-game website. XD

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's sad that ULMF is kinda dead... Anyway, link to the game: (April Edition)
It's not dead. It just evolved. Focusing on discussing rather than sharing (pirated or not) work.
Peoples who just stayed for free game have left... It's quieter, but it's still doing it's job.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
A lot of people mistake the "no link begging" for "no link sharing", this has hurt quite a bit.
With all the shit happening in the world, some people have less time for coming here, and some are unable to.
More and more devs are into radio silence, so less things to talk about.
The crap Payment Processors are doing is probably not helping either.
and in quite a few cases, threads might feel dead until they get new talking points.

Edit: more on topic, thanks for the link.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's not dead. It just evolved. Focusing on discussing rather than sharing (pirated or not) work.
Peoples who just stayed for free game have left... It's quieter, but it's still doing it's job.
That's incorrect. It's been more than a decade since I've been here. A lot of people moved to other forums, like F95. There's only very few people left and, even they, barely participate in the forum. I, myself, haven't been active here for a very long time since ULMF mods started being anal about sharing content.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
If having all of the begging removed constitutes an empty forum, I'd say that's preferable. F95 has a lot of stuff shared, but its community is also frequently insufferable.

On topic, being reminded of the layers in the Live2D nightmare has dealt mental damage to me. For what this project is, the effort going into parts of it is insane.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
ULMF mods started being anal about sharing content.
1714616172476.jpeg
We're anal about BEGGING for content.
Share anything that is not underage or requested by the dev not to be. For the latter, I don't think we even ban unless you're being a real dick about it, just remove the link.
Post: "GIBS LINK HERO" and we'll be on you like a fat kid in a candy store.