Nurses Station

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Nurses Station

He nods back to her. "Well, I guess we'll see, and as for tactics, about the only thing I haven't tried yet is blowing up a reactor in her face, which frankly is suicide even for me, so that's a no go."

He leans forward to get his drink again and shakes his head. "Yeah I know you can take care of yourself babe, but still..."

He's worried about her, it would be plain to see.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Grace sighs. "Ok. I'm going to need to get some research done to make sure my spells are at full efficency then. We can't let this thing terrorise everyone as it pleases. The spell blocking off this room is only another test, since I've not done much in shadow magics. I built it off the top of my head. It'll stop evesdroping, but I don't think it could keep her out. I might just know someone who could help with that. I'd already arranged to see them too, er, about nowish even..."

The food has disapeared during the conversation, Grace performing somthing of a vanishing act. She always had possessed a healthy apitite. "Thanks a load for the food. I'll be sure to repay the favour. I'll talk to you latter. Ah, here..." She swivels round on her chair to write something, then turning back and handing over a cheque sized slip of paper. On it is a phone number. On the other side is a set of curious magical symbols seemingly not quite finished. "If anything is up, try that. Oh, don't worry about the other side there, I just messed up a seal I was preparing. It's a dud."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Sounds like a plan. I've a feeling it's going to be more mystical than physical when it comes to dealing with her, anyway. Good luck with your meeting!" She takes the paper from Grace and fishes out her own phone, intent on puting it in. In a minute.

After Grace leaves, she turns to Siphon. "Yeah, I know. But still. Always but still..." She leaves her chair and moves to sit in is lap. "You're only allowed to worry about me so much. Your hair's grey enough as it is." She runs her fingers through said hair. "Okay? You can't be with me all the time, much as I'd like that. And besides, if something goes wrong where I'm concerned, you're not the only one that's going to know."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright, will do Grace, and hey, don't mention it bout the food, I did say I owed you one after all. Good Luck."

After she has gone he looks at Sho. "Bah, your not making me any more grayer than I already was. If anything I feel younger with you."

A smile and he whispers back, "I know, I'd love to spend more time with you too, but we go with what we have and make the most of it. It's hard though you know? For the majority of my life I've been a warrior, soldier, and a protector of others, and now a lot of that has changed. It's not easy balancing things out to adjust for those changes. Still... whatever troubles I have with it, they are worth it, and you know why."

The last part was a statement, and not a question.

After she has entered the number, he looks over at the slip, and then enters it into his own phone quickly, not having to glance a second time at it, the gift of having a mind trained for what his once was for.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmm, I do." She rests her head on his shoulder while she puts in the number. "And it seems to me that you haven't quite left that life behind, not that it's such a bad thing." She tucks her phone away and sits with him, arms lightly wrapped around him, enjoying a moment of peace and quiet while at the same time, keeping an eye on Elissia. "I'm guessing it would be a bad idea to leave her alone, after everything, huh?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He smiles and cuddles with her on the chair, nodding once at her question. "I'd say until she's at least able to move, then at least one of us should stay here. Nothing to stop Mia from doubling back here, though frankly I'm surprised she hasn't yet. Maybe that other demon WAS a match for her then."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmm, happy thoughts, that. If nothing else, it's keeping her busy while Elissia gets better." She gazes over at the other girl. "Do we need to do anything for her, or is she just resting right now?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Right now I think she is just resting. I'm not sure there is anything more we can do for her. It's up to her own body to finish what we started."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Clamboring through the door, his hand to his mouth as he coughs, blood dripping through his fingers, Art walks into the nurses office his pyjama's dirtied and ripped in places.

"Okay, bandages," Art says to himself without realising there are people in the room. Art melds the rapier he was carrying to protect himself from many shadow tendrils back into the Mythril that is in his bag and zips it up. Art starts looking for some bandages.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The second he hears someone coming, Siphon has his hand pointed at the door, ready to unleash a blast of his shock nova. He breathes a sigh of relief when he spots Art ((not sure if he met him or not and know's his name?)) coming in, looking pretty well messed up.

"Jesus dude, what happened? Did you stumble across those two fighting? If so what happened?"

He gently moves Sho over a seat, and moves to help Art find something to bandage himself up.

((If we end up running anymore chat between Siphon and Sho tonight, consider it having happened before Art showed up please.))

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Sho lets out a noise, feeling Siphon tense up, the sound only growing more worried as Art stumbles into the room. It doesn't take much to move her and she simply sits there for a few minutes, taking small breaths. After that, she gets up and looks for something to clean him off with, though she's doing a rather admirable job of not really looking at him while she works.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

((They met each other briefly in the cafeteria back on TH))

Just as Art finds some bandages and takes his pyjama top off he hears Siphon.

"Woah, dont sneak up on me," Art says as he turns around to see Siphon and Sho. His chest is covered in bruises, and he winces as he bends down to pick his top back up. "Those two? You mean the delusional girl and some bloke? I dont know about the other guy, but I got a beating from the girl. Whoever she is she's more trouble than she's worth." Art coughs again, blood splattering on his hands. "And the worst thing is I think I've gotten myself poisoned again." Art starts to wrap the bandages around himself, wincing as he does so.

"Hmm, a couple of fractured ribs I think..." He says aloud to himself between wincing.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon frowns. "Poisoned? Alright I should have a look then and try to find the damn anti-venoms they keep around here, at least they OUGHT to keep some around here."

He starts digging around through cabinets, and when Art mentions possibly having broken ribs he stops for a moment. "The fact your coughing up blood would definitely seem to indicate some form of internal injury. Unfortunately I'm not exactly a doctor or a nurse, though I have been studying. I can try to look you over, but beyond that I don't know of how much use I can be to you."

A moment and he adds, "yeah, friendly advice Art, stay as far away from her as you can from now on. Something is off about her, and I don't like it."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Anti-venom. They ought to have a flipping nurse around here, too." ((Yes, I know there's an NPC, but she has Nunu quirks.)) "Wait, you don't think..." She looks between Art and Elissia. "He's not going to get like that, is he? Did something bite you?" It's clear, too, she wants to help, but isn't exactly sure how or what he needs, fully.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon shakes his head. "Doubtful, from what I know Elissia went down hill REAL fast, and that was demonic snake venom. Most likely if Mia DID poison him, it won't be anywhere near as potent. Even if it were, by now, we'd know. So either you didn't get poisoned or it's just like a normal one. Either way if I can find.... AH HA!"

Siphon yanks out a bottle of something and starts looking over it. "Ok this is what we SHOULD have found earlier. Even if she didn't poison him, it can't hurt him to take some of this."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"All right, well. You take care of that and I'll try and help over here." Sho moves over to give Art a hand, since she knows jack about anti-venom and needles and such.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon hesitates for a moment before beginning to carefully draw out an appropriate amount of the anti-venom. Tapping the side of the syringe to kill any air bubbles inside, he turns back to them. "Alright, you want me to inject or you want to do it yourself Art?"

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

((Damn my friend for not having internet at his house >.<))

Art watches and listens to the two as he continue's bandaging himself up. Then he stares at the needle, a moment of nervousness before it passes. "Uh, there's really no need for the needle and anti-vemon," Art says to them, again coughing up some blood. "It's not a poison that could be cured with it anyway. I've been like this most of my life. It would take a while to explain, but if you want to know then I'm not going anywhere in a hurry. So long as I take the medication my mother gave me in six hours I should be fine. That's how long it'll take to kill me." Art adds at the end. "And yeah, I'd imagine I have some internal bleeding, though most of the blood is from the poison Even now his complexion has gotten paler than before.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon's eyes narrow to the extent of being almost closed. "I wish you had said something about that before I drew the stuff. Now I have no idea what to do with it at all. As for this medication, I say the sooner you take it the better. Do you need help getting there?"

He's already calculating how long it would take to get to and from the boys dorm from here, and inwardly he frowns, not liking the time frame at all.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Don't blame him. We were both thinking 'snake' when he said 'poison.' To be honest, I don't know what you do with the stuff after it's drawn, but leave it with me. You two worry about getting him his medication." She moves to take the needle from Siphon. "I'll hold the fort."

((I don't think it'll take six hours to get to the dorm *laughs* I've a feeling you've got a good time frame there. Oh, and Siphon's modem asplode, so not sure when he'll be posting back.))