OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Nurses Station

"Very well, Art you going to be able to manage under your own power there?"

((Got a new one like 15 mins ago, so I'm back in service. Thank God...))

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Yeah I should be able to," Art replies, now fully bandaged even if the bandages are covered in blood from his hands. He picks up his pyjama top and puts it back on though not doing it back up. "But I'm surprised there's Negative Anima here, must've had a huge battle or slaughter her a long time ago."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Going by what I have seen Dark put up here so...))

"Yeah, there was that undead bit a while back. Lots of them and humans were killed before things were shut down and they were vanquished."

He nods then says, "alright, and we're off."

((I'm going to post an arrival at Art's room and then have Siphon come back here. Due to timing differences it's becoming hard now for me to keep up and move along at a decent rate, plus with my modem having been fried, I'm now something like a day behind on some things.))

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"And you're leaving, too," Sho says with a grin. "Hurry back. And hey," she says to Art. "Take care of yourself." She heads to the door to watch the two of them go, then takes up vigil beside Elissia's bed once more. She keeps an eye on the sleeping girl and the door, now and then letting her eyes sweep to the corners of the room as well. When Siphon returns, he finds her bouncing a super-ball from the floor to the wall and back to her hand, the rhythm of it almost hypnotic in the repetition.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon comes back into the room, apparent that at some point he had been running to get back, as he is just slightly red around the face from it. He watches the ball for a few moments with a smile on his face before saying softly. "I'm back."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

*bonk* *pat* *thip* She catches the ball after the final pass and slips it back into the pocket of her coat. "I see that. Did you hurry back because you missed me or are you being chased?" She grins.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A grin crosses his face. "Cuz I missed you. Come on now, if someone were chasing me I wouldn't be running away from them. Well, unless it was Mia, but then if it was you would have known, things would have been rather.... loud."

Another grin crosses his face, and he just can't help himself. He walks over, gives her a huge hug and then for just a moment, lifts her off her feet gently while hugging her, a warm, playful smile on his face, before setting her back down.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"You've got a point there," she replies with a bit of a chuckle. She returns the hug, letting out a soft noise as she's picked up but obviously not minding it. When they settle, she rests her head against his shoulder, arms wrapped around him. "Nice we've got the place to ourselves, so to speak."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Another nod. "That we do."

He wraps his arms around her again, gently massaging with one hand at the back of her neck. "So what to do now then?"

It's clear he's slightly worried about Elissia still, as she hasn't really moved at all since Grace left.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well, you keep doing that and I'll fall asleep," she says with a soft laugh. "Then I'd ask what you'd be doing while I took a nap." She grins up at him. She follows his gaze over to Elissia. "There anything we can do for her or is she just...out until she's better?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He smiles and stops for now, his eyes hinting that he might continue that later.

"I don't know. She should at least be stirring by now or something. I guess I overestimated her abilities."

He shakes his head. "I just don't know, and I know I need to stop worrying cuz it isn't helping but.... I need something to occupy my mind for that."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Then I guess we just keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn't get any worse." At his comment about occupying himself, she grins a little, a mischievous look in her eyes. "This might help." She reaches into her pocket and produces the ball from earlier. It's bright orange with a happy face on it. He can tell by her expression it wasn't what she was thinking, but definitely the option she went with.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He smiles slightly at her. "That we do. I'm sure she'll be fine soon though."

Unspoken is an 'I hope', but it is readable on his face. He breaks into a wider grin when he see's the ball. "So whats the plan, toss and catch?"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

She gives him a smile, catching the unspoken words and doing her best to feel the hope in them as well. "Beats sitting around and twiddling our thumbs." She slips out of his hold and backs up a little, tossing it to him with a single bounce.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A grin as he catches it, then bounces the ball back to her with a flick of the wrist added, the ball skipping up and right into her hands, she wouldn't even have to move to catch it. "That it does. So, definitely swimming tonight, or have you decided on something else you want to do instead?"

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Nope, after this, I think swimming would be a very good idea. Unless you're still stressed, in which case, I think we should hit the hot springs instead." She grins, catching the ball with ease and almost immediately sending it back to him.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A grin crosses his features as he catches the ball and sends it back again. "Hmm, either way we need swim suits. Though to be honest, the springs offer both swimming, and a warm relaxing time. I think maybe you and I should hit for there later on then, sounds like it should be quite calming after all of this."

A moment's pause and he adds, "and it makes that massage more soothing for you too I'd bet."

Another grin and he moves to catch the ball that would be on it's way back towards him again very soon.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmm. I'll hold you to that, among other things." She grins, catching the ball and giving it a bit of a firmer bounce, so that it goes higher when it nears him. "Springs," she seemed to time the bounce with the word, "it is."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The corner of his mouth twitches up in an amused but questioning motion, though he says nothing at this time. He does however stand up a bit straighter to catch the higher bounce of the ball, and doesn't really seem to come down with it before he has released it again, sending it back to her on a more liberal bounce.

"Then it is settled for tonight. I look forward to this."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

She takes a step back so she can catch the return, grinning, perhaps at his grin. "Me, too. Should we start to see about getting someone to babysit Sleeping Beauty or do you think Grace will be back?"