What's new

[Nutaku] Brave Girl Ravens

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Brave Girl Ravens

In this game a feel like a grind slave... 30k rep and getting more, i stop only because i burned the ap away... now i'm dreaming how it was 50 levels ago when i thought i had unlimited ap...

Now being serious, for gods sake i hope we dont get an event as grindy as this NEVER AGAIN.

MyNameIsHawk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So now that it's been out for a day, what's your opinion?

How does the game stack up to the many others on Nutaku right now?

Will you stick around and keep playing it or drop it?
well is more fast paced that hitsuji chronicles, because that the grinding is faster so i guess i will stick for a while to see how develop

howewer the requirement for scenes unlock are grinding as fuck, some scene ask a rank first, ussualy a R and then a SSR (or SR for all it matter), remenber that to increase rank, the desire card must be at his max lv and exchande the same card in same rank + other card of same rank

In this game a feel like a grind slave... 30k rep and getting more, i stop only because i burned the ap away... now i'm dreaming how it was 50 levels ago when i thought i had unlimited ap...

Now being serious, for gods sake i hope we dont get an event as grindy as this NEVER AGAIN.
well when i was playing dragon tactics after i get a full team of each element and on a event, i could be 2 hours farming bosses and massing scores and points whit the guild, it was a pain even more when trying mantain the score and reach the top 100 at minimun

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Please tell me that this game isn't a mindless clicking game like almost all games on Nutaku.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It is not. Turn both auto options on and afk to heart's content :D
Just remember to check back from time to time to re-send your team on the mission :p

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is not. Turn both auto options on and afk to heart's content :D
Just remember to check back from time to time to re-send your team on the mission :p
Not clicking but still mindless :( And such a theme had so big potential.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

From the facebook:
Commanders!

As we encountered server and lag issues due to large amount of new applicants, we noticed some of brave commanders might not able to complete Halloween Event...

As gratitude and apology, we decided to postpone the ending date of Halloween Event to November 15, 2016, till maintenance begin!

Please enjoy the Halloween Event and don't give up trying to get [SSR][Jack-o-Lantern]Lilium!

Have a nice weekend!
You can't fail the event by any means, so.

Xion

Reputation score

It was announce that due to lag issues the Halloween event would be extent for another week until the Nov 15. So farm rep like there is now tomorrow guys!

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When does browser games NOT mindless like mobile games?
Aigis for example isn't mindless. Yes, there is a repetitive clicking when you get your strat right, but before that you need to think a bit.

Keyen

Reputation score

Aigis has a lot of other problems, like how extremly punitive it is, and basically forces the player to spoil himself the strat so he don't waste charisma/stamina.

You can die and retry a bit in the campaign, you just can't for events.

Xion

Reputation score

That depends, yes at the begining you're restricted to a certain amount of strategies due the limit on units that you have, but as you make progress and grow stronger units you can actually try different things with different teams.

Of course you can argue that the state of the game in nutaku is severely impare and that in fact is true but that doesn't take away the element of strategy that the game is known for until you finish every story map which isn't a easy feet unless you are with the game since early stages.

Keyen

Reputation score

I was just saying it could be much better. For instance, a similar game I tried (mobile non H game) spent the stamina only when you succeeded. When you failed, the stamina was not used at all. On another one, you spent 20% on a lose, etc.

This way, you can try to do everything yourself without feeling bad for failing.

Aigis doesn't allow that. If you fail, you are losing big, so you don't try anything funny.

Xion

Reputation score

jajajaja so that was your issue? Yeah, i also thought that this game taking away your stamina/charisma when you fail was a pain in the as, especially when the browser chrash, but this was solve recently on dmm, it took more than 2 years but they finally a new setting now when you lose/withdraw you only lose half of the stamina/charisma that the map require.

So the time until we get it here isn't that far ahead since we usually get those updates rather quickly

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Personally i didn't like millenium war aigis, and i truly tried hard to like it!.

For me a game that i would say that is good enough is one that ignores the stamina issue of most games, letting you play as much as you want, let you get premium gacha tickets and has a competitive side.

In fact if dragon providence for example had unlimited stamina it would be the perfect game for me (well not truly i don't like the interface).

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is good but there also a lot of random errors and such.

On chrome most of my errors were solved as i typed: "chrome://flags/"
and activated the support for WebGL. After activating this, i changed the configuration on the graphic card driver to use advanced processor and game started running smoother...
People can also setting game into full auto, so they can just watch it like FKG... actually it's better if you only want to fast consume stamina though =B

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It seems a forum guild just won't be possible. Everyone who plays gets put on a random server which limits who is in the chat and which guilds are shown to you. For example I'm on the Claire server and that EviLaw guild isn't an option for me. You could in theory make new accounts until you are on the server you want but that just seems over the top.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aigis has a lot of other problems, like how extremly punitive it is, and basically forces the player to spoil himself the strat so he don't waste charisma/stamina.

You can die and retry a bit in the campaign, you just can't for events.
All games has some problems. I just meant that Aigis is playable for me. I tried some other games too, but I just cant get into game if it's mindless clicking (peropero was the only other game i played a bit but too much grinding). I really wanted to play dragon providence, FKG and.. that other dragon name game, but just couldn't bear with mindless clicking. BGR is a bit better, but still... too mindless to enjoy it.

And as for problem in Aigis you mentioned... yeah, it is a pain, but I just can't imagine the version where you won't lose anything because you failed and as for events - there are a loooooot vids to help getting you your strat right, just need to adapt them a bit, that's also a fun thing. Besides for events, only collection events are so punitive. Farm events or star events in reality you dont lose anything if you fail couple of times (especially star events).

Ok, that's all, it is not Aigis thread but BGR :p

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm liking it so far at least. I might be biased since it feels really friendly to poor bastards like me at this point, and people kept hyping it awhile back.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All games has some problems. I just meant that Aigis is playable for me. I tried some other games too, but I just cant get into game if it's mindless clicking (peropero was the only other game i played a bit but too much grinding). I really wanted to play dragon providence, FKG and.. that other dragon name game, but just couldn't bear with mindless clicking. BGR is a bit better, but still... too mindless to enjoy it.

And as for problem in Aigis you mentioned... yeah, it is a pain, but I just can't imagine the version where you won't lose anything because you failed and as for events - there are a loooooot vids to help getting you your strat right, just need to adapt them a bit, that's also a fun thing. Besides for events, only collection events are so punitive. Farm events or star events in reality you dont lose anything if you fail couple of times (especially star events).

Ok, that's all, it is not Aigis thread but BGR :p
just one last thing on aegis and stam loss dmm just implemented a system that only takes half the stam and chr if you fail

Keyen

Reputation score

A good FAQ from HBC: