What's new

[Nutaku] Brave Girl Ravens

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Brave Girl Ravens

you get them in the map "after the festival 1 or 2". is there a point in collecting reputation? i just cleared the maps. didn't notice what it was for but have 630 collected.
You have rewards, up to 78000 reputation.
You have enough material to SSR the halloween lilium at around 40K (if i recall right) and UR her at 78K (which is the last reward).

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got any guild recommendations, or might i just as well start my own.
on server _A

coupon: 1972739
Any guild that isn't still in the single digit levels. <.<

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

what's the + mean and how did you get it?

edit: just got a unit in the silver summon that did not have "regular soldier". what does it mean to not have that in the title?
Regular Soldier just means you can't bang them. Units without the regular soldier title usually shows up in story/event scenes and are bangable

bigpenniser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do we have a guild created for the people on the forum yet?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Regular Soldier just means you can't bang them. Units without the regular soldier title usually shows up in story/event scenes and are bangable
This makes me sad because there is quite a few regular soldiers i'd like to see events with.

ElectrikMadness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you need to get an x amount of platinum recruit tickets before you can get them from the warehouse?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you only need 1 recruit ticket to do a premium summon. unless you meant badges. you need 5 badges to get 1 ticket.

i'm saving up 10 tickets to see if i can do the 10+1 free premium summon.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you only need 1 recruit ticket to do a premium summon. unless you meant badges. you need 5 badges to get 1 ticket.

feel free to try but from what ive seen on the chat thing people say there are 11 roll tickets to prevent that very thing from happening

Keyen

Reputation score

Well, i'm restarting. I screwed up too many things, i think:
-Used all my ap pots when I should have sparred them for another event (this one will be a breeze because of all the lvl up)
-Will spend the free nutaku gold on unit place and not on premium draw (+10 places this way, much better than another R I will have anyway from the silver gacha)
-And I will do a better job at managing the units :p

Too bad for my lvl 56 and the day and half lost, but I think it will be worth it.

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So now that it's been out for a day, what's your opinion?

How does the game stack up to the many others on Nutaku right now?

Will you stick around and keep playing it or drop it?

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ok I'm kinda confused when it comes to attaching + thing

I have SSR Leilia and 2x SR Brigitte+

I want to sacrifice one Brigitte and give + to Leilia

but for some odd reason I don't see Brigittein "material" selection menu. I see other + units that I can sacrifice like SR Francete+ or R Lilium+

When trying to give + to Leilia:

When trying to give + to normal Brigitte

am I doing something wrong or game is bugged?

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the games alright but the requirements for events will drive me away if they keep being this crazy only giving 100-200 a run 20 ap per to get 78k is a little much and ive heard it only gets worse from there

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

feel free to try but from what ive seen on the chat thing people say there are 11 roll tickets to prevent that very thing from happening
LAAAAAAAAAAAAME! i bet those come around maybe every half year. no way they could give something like that out every event. not to mention none this event.

but for some odd reason I don't see Brigittein "material" selection menu. I see other + units that I can sacrifice like SR Francete+ or R Lilium+

When trying to give + to Leilia:

When trying to give + to normal Brigitte

you can't give generics the + to unique units. they have to be unique themselves to pass on their +. otherwise people will have full + unique team in a matter of a week.

also, please mark spoilers when using big or multiple pictures.

Last edited:

Keyen

Reputation score

the games alright but the requirements for events will drive me away if they keep being this crazy only giving 100-200 a run 20 ap per to get 78k is a little much and ive heard it only gets worse from there
Honestly, this event is free if you don't waste way your stamina in the normal "event" (pirate, training, etc).

With the massive amount of AP from lvlup, you shouldn't even have to use AP potion to have the last tier.

Ps: If you just want the girl and H-scene, not the UR, the requirement is much lower, 30K.

you can't give generics the + to unique units. they have to be unique themselves to pass on their +. otherwise people will have full + unique team in a matter of a week.

also, please mark spoilers when using big or multiple pictures.
Generics can't have the +... And Brigitte is not a generic anyway.

You can't transfer the + from someone you got in the silver recruit (only to the unit with the same name). It is explained in the tab (in bad engrish).

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Honestly, this event is free if you don't waste way your stamina in the normal "event" (pirate, training, etc).

With the massive amount of AP from lvlup, you shouldn't even have to use AP potion to have the last tier.

Ps: If you just want the girl and H-scene, not the UR, the requirement is much lower, 30K.

Generics can't have the +... And Brigitte is not a generic anyway.

You can't transfer the + from someone you got in the silver recruit (only to the unit with the same name). It is explained is the tab (in bad engrish).
oh is that what it was? saw some one on the chat say what i posted yesterday. sorry for spreading wrong info.

ElectrikMadness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No I have a platinum recruit ticket in the warehouse but when I try to get it, it says that I can't because its not a consumable or something like that.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No I have a platinum recruit ticket in the warehouse but when I try to get it, it says that I can't because its not a consumable or something like that.
go to the recruit tab and in the middle one recruit by platinum it should have a one in the top right of the blue left button on there hit that button and select ticket not gold

also quick question on garasoning does the game need to be running for critters to spawn?

Last edited:

Keyen

Reputation score

oh is that what it was? saw some one on the chat say what i posted yesterday. sorry for spreading wrong info.
Yep.
Sans titre.jpg

Keyen

Reputation score

Useful tip for everyone. When you need unique fodder, use the story girls!
-Lilium
-Alette
-Lisette
-Adelite
-Elena
-Brigitte

These girls are far more common than the other (in the silver recruits), as they can drop in both N and R (when the other can only drop as R). And I also think their droprate in the R category is much higher.

These girls are much more expendable. Use them as fodder EVERY time (or don't upgrade).