Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Brave Girl Ravens

Already down for maintenance.

Keyen

Reputation score

I don't think it's about being generic without H-scene, since I have multiple copy of the same girl, some with this "regular soldier", some without. I may be wrong, but it would be strange IMO.

Edit: NVM, the maintenance added "regular soldier" at all copies. Thanks.

Last edited:

Keyen

Reputation score

Alright, little calculation:
3 N copies required to get 1 R
3 R copies + another R required to get a SR
2 SR copies + another SR to get a SSR
2 SSR copies + another SSR to get a UR

= 36 N copies + 4 random R + 2 random SR + 1 random SSR for a UR
and if you do these random unit from N too
= 36 N copies + 12N + 24 N + 36N = 108 N

So, in average, you are guaranted to have enough material to get a UR each 10- silver 11 draws (for a total of 100K silver, so) not counting the R and SR you will have which will reduce the 108 required by respectively 3 and 12. Obviously, it doesn't mean you will have a UR after 10 silver draws, but on a high enough number, you have have that average (minus the R/SR drops).

Honestly i expected far worse.

Last edited:

Tolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried asking this in the in game chat but it was going pretty quick. Is it worth upgrading regular soldiers? or should i just max them out then hand them in for exp?.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tried asking this in the in game chat but it was going pretty quick. Is it worth upgrading regular soldiers? or should i just max them out then hand them in for exp?.
I've heard conflicting things from people.

So far what I've confirmed

You can raise an N all the way to UR
Common Soldiers need common soldiers for upgrading
Unique units can only be upgraded by uniques, so any unique unit you probably want to save even if it's only an N
Units with a + are stronger and require slightly more materials to rank up
Unique units appear to have MUCH better stats than commom

Things I haven't confirmed yet

Supposedly starting out as a higher rarity gives better stats in the end, I can't test this until later when my SSR I got at start finally has another SSR of lower starting rarity to compare to.

As for leveling units, I'd suggest leveling exp units of you want exp. They can't be evolved, but they give a LOT more exp than same level normal units.

ElectrikMadness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to fix an unresponsive unity player plugin or should I just wait to see if it becomes responsive on its own? It works fine on other games but some reason it doesn't work in this game.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just to check - when ranking up, the level of the fodder units doesn't matter, right? Just their name/rarity?

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ive had 600+ of the stam of this game for the past 3 hours wtf is going on???

Elezzo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game keeps the stam you get from level if it goes over the max.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's nice that you don't lose stam, but the usual early level grind is particularly difficult, given the event maps, the loading times, the fact that I seem to crash on Edge every three or so runs (help), and so on.

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

Everyone seems to be forgetting the most important point of the whole game, WE HAVE A TALKING MC!!! and one with a bunch of witty retorts and spot on remarks, plus a secretary (poster girl) that actually do something in battle o_O

I'm loving this game xD
(although i missed half of the halloween event dialog due to browser troubles :/ but that ending xD)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's nice that you don't lose stam, but the usual early level grind is particularly difficult, given the event maps, the loading times, the fact that I seem to crash on Wdge every three or so runs (help), and so on.
this game is very odd in terms of units the plain units seem to be there just to fuck you over early on

Last edited:

Keyen

Reputation score

I'm loving this game xD
(although i missed half of the halloween event dialog due to browser troubles :/ but that ending xD)
You can check the dialogues you missed in Menu -> Scenario -> Gallery memories -> Stories (at the top) -> Swap to Event (with the arrows)

this game is very odd in terms of units the plain units seem to be there just to fuck you over early on and later getting + units will make the others inferior aswell
Actually, they are here to giving you exp, and they are doing a nice job at it (9K2 exp for 10 lvl 1 N units)

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually, they are here to giving you exp, and they are doing a nice job at it (9K2 exp for 10 lvl 1 N units)
didnt think of that thanks

also i grabbed the jack-o-lantern lilium+ from the event and when i try to make her sr it says no rank up ticket the others say this aswell but let me rank up anyway so i have no clue where to find one for lilium

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

didnt think of that thanks

also i grabbed the jack-o-lantern lilium+ from the event and when i try to make her sr it says no rank up ticket the others say this aswell but let me rank up anyway so i have no clue where to find one for lilium
All tickets do is lower the cost to rank up girls. You shouldn't need them unless you're intentionally trying to use the ticket.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All tickets do is lower the cost to rank up girls. You shouldn't need them unless you're intentionally trying to use the ticket.
thanks
looked again and found she actually requires 2 extra r units thanks so 4 total r units 2 of the same and 2 more

also seems ive s ranked every mission lol

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

here's my friend code.

if any one wants to use mine or give me theirs. it's found in the coupon menu for some reason.

EDIT:
this item is fantastic

...anyone know what it does?

Last edited:

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you have any questions about BGR, the devs have set up a Facebook page, they'll be monitoring it/responding:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

here's my friend code.

if any one wants to use mine or give me theirs. it's found in the coupon menu for some reason.

EDIT:
this item is fantastic

...anyone know what it does?
Gives you a random exp girl.