What's new

(Nutaku) Dragon Providence (English)

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Dragon Providence (English)

Have fun and feel free to contact me to share scenes.

Replicant

Reputation score

nevermind

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm getting spammed by this damn game in the emails to come and play this game. I do not want to return as long as the game continues to be terribly tiny on tiny screen where I barely see anything.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm getting spammed by this damn game in the emails to come and play this game. I do not want to return as long as the game continues to be terribly tiny on tiny screen where I barely see anything.
It works perfectly fine on a smartphone or tablet, if that's an option for you. Otherwise log in once and delete everyone from your friendlist. Thing is, once you run out of stamina, the game gives a prompt offering a full refill of stamina, if you send an invite to your inactive friends. This can be done once a day. One click on the offer and you get a refill that otherwise would cost 10 000 in game currency, or real money. Of course everybody is using it. In my case, it's not an issue, since I don't have anyone on my in-game friendlist.

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just wanted to say that the game seems pretty good...
minus the mini screen..
I just zoom with ctrl+(+)(-), i did that for all the nutaku games already, but this one i zoom in further haha :)

I have just hit 200k CB and lv53, i'll join a guild if someone will accept me (player name: Number1)

I haven't done much with the cards i have, except a few enhance to get more cards, I was wondering if anyone knew how to properly limit break i.e. do cards need to be enhanced to max level to get the most bonus stats before using the limit break card? i dont want weaker versions and waste cards if i can avoid that :D I think of how Blood brothers worked on mobile, if anyone knows what that was like.

Keitai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you're having an issue with the small window you can ctrl+mousewheel to enlarge to your liking. And if you want to see larger cards you can drag to a new window or copy image location and it opens up a much larger image of it. They downscale it for the game because I think it might have originally been designed for mobile.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I haven't done much with the cards i have, except a few enhance to get more cards, I was wondering if anyone knew how to properly limit break i.e. do cards need to be enhanced to max level to get the most bonus stats before using the limit break card? i dont want weaker versions and waste cards if i can avoid that :D I think of how Blood brothers worked on mobile, if anyone knows what that was like.
There arent problems to start using the same card to limit break them, for raids boss you will need lvl it up to their max level and for conquest battles you need to raise up the skills to make more damage

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well... how to enter Zodiac Conquest Battles?
We dont saw any new entries beside standard cb (and quest mode what require materials).

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Conquest Battles are the zodiac battles. Just be sure to decide a time for them

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well... how to enter Zodiac Conquest Battles?
We dont saw any new entries beside standard cb (and quest mode what require materials).
You get the materials from getting a high ranking with the guild conquest battles. Not sure how much material is needed to access quest mode or stuff. They don't really explain much lol.

Just check the guild ranking rewards and you'll notice some new stuff.

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks.
Gladly i in one of top guilds =)

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just started to try this out again on mobile. I actually like it a lot on a phone/tablet.

Any ULMF guilds recruiting? I started one, but it's brand new. I can start working on it with randoms until it gets decent. Not sure if any players here want to join a fresh guild though.

Very nice guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If anyone is interested in joining that would participate in the conquest battles, there are slots available

Guild name: Heart Stop

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what does "sub-deck structure +1" mean?

Keitai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sub deck gives you another card active so that you can have 21 cards in your deck instead of 20. The subdeck gives reduced stats to your total compared to your main deck but having another card with all the skills is well worth it.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone knows what the "Fortune in Battle" zodiac skill is good for?

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows what the "Fortune in Battle" zodiac skill is good for?
I think it gives you a chance for a good "condition" in Conquest battles. Your "condition" is random +/- to stats (stated in help section).

Keitai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ya it's actually not worth the points. Same with the Tp recovery challenge skills. Slight chance for you to have higher base stats at the start of conquest which is all but useless.

Keitai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else feel like this event is really lacking? Especially compared to the previous "collect items" event this one seems like it takes way too many resources to max out the card and the other items you can buy just aren't worth it.

Solstic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else feel like this event is really lacking? Especially compared to the previous "collect items" event this one seems like it takes way too many resources to max out the card and the other items you can buy just aren't worth it.
I've been playing since the PPSxDP collab.

From what I've seen so far, this event is just a filler. As you've said, the amount needed to max the SR is insane for such an underwhelming card. I can't seem to find what changes on SRMAX and I gave up looking for it.

I will probably grab the 10% SSR ticket and go back to the Taurus quest. Need dat sub-deck and max AP.