What's new

(Nutaku) Dragon Providence (English)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Dragon Providence (English)

Yeah, I tried a 2* on my own, and killed it with 3 attacks.
I later noticed that a few guild members joined.. didn't even need them. :rolleyes:
We'll try a 4* match tomorrow.
a guild member of mine solo-ed 5* star and got 5 cup. (killed in 3 mins)
It seem pretty easy but either way my guild planing to all work together on 5* at some dedicated time....
PS: no idea what to do i joined someone revival battle and it only 1 star -.- i didnt even do any action in there

got 2x 40%SSR from guild rank and 50 AP/BP pot +8 gold all skill crystal... (Rank 2 on both time)
Looks like they really geneerus for high ranking guild, although i actualy wish the ticket is just 1x 100% SSR rng is pretty mean afterall

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I later noticed that a few guild members joined.. didn't even need them. :rolleyes:

Anyway, we just had our 09:00 conquest battle, and couldn't do any dmg to the boss. It was literally impossible to damage him, all attacks just gave the "no target" response. Unfortunately, our Enemy guild managed to hit the boss a couple times before it bugged out, so they had an easy victory.

Was this just for us, or did anybody else experience this same problem? We couldn't even farm combo points with our cheap 5 tp attacks.
Also a warning for other guilds, spam your strongest attacks if you want to prevent losing a 25 minute long staredown match.
yup, happening to everyone. Attacks are buggy on the new boss, you can still use support skills to get xp and combo though. Hopefully this is fixed tomorrow.

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yup, happening to everyone. Attacks are buggy on the new boss, you can still use support skills to get xp and combo though. Hopefully this is fixed tomorrow.
We expected the bug to happen a second time, used strong skills right of the bat and won the match thanks to the bug. Really cheap way to win, but you have to work with what you get.

On the other hand, we now realized just how powerful a complete rear line dedicated to buffing can be. Our frontline received almost 2kk extra attack from our backrow buffers.

Wankyudo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Before you do that, I'm just going to post the numbers to my 5* fight.

Stage 1: Wings, 202k; Destroyed. Arms, 190k; Destroyed.
Stage 2: Body, 159k. Player damage done 8.9k. 155k; Destroyed.
Stage 3: Legs, 157; Destroyed. Tail, 169k; Destroyed.
Stage 4: Head, 152k. 150k. 155k; Destroyed.

Only basic skills used. So 5* Fafnir has a maximum of 1,489,000 total health. Easy-peezy

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi everyone happy holidays, nothing like a couple days with the family to miss my pc :p

Glad to see revival (or guild raid as i knew it) finally here, if updates are added same order as dmm enjoy farming cups from easy revivals until Chimera is added (2 bosses more) since that was when balance was added and solo any boss higher than 3 star became almost imposible.

Papster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm at about 730+k in CBP and having a bit of trouble in getting points from CBs. My average participated damage is 1-2m but others in my guild with 200k more average about 20m. Anyone have any tips on how to do well in Conquest Battles?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm at about 730+k in CBP and having a bit of trouble in getting points from CBs. My average participated damage is 1-2m but others in my guild with 200k more average about 20m. Anyone have any tips on how to do well in Conquest Battles?
buff debuff buff debuff is your main dps contribution.
and yeah nemesis is totaly pain in her defense, my dmg drop from 100m in fafnir to 60-70mil. (considering my my deck always keep getng upgrade everyday).
Also mystery is 1 time use per CB please time it well with your guild and of coz building up combo also help.
Staying in front line will get you most of the buff from the rear people, but if u died all those buff just gonna go *pooff*

YAD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game freezes each time i meet a quest boss. The game freezes each time i attack during conquest battle.

Nutaku, what else.

EDIT : it seems better after clearing the cache. But this conquest battle is over.

Last edited:

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game freezes each time i meet a quest boss. The game freezes each time i attack during conquest battle.

Nutaku, what else.

EDIT : it seems better after clearing the cache. But this conquest battle is over.
Are you using low spec for conquests? High spec usually slows down things a lot.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was fine in Conquest just now.....
Hitting rank 3 -.-

Well at least the result from last week got rank 1 and rank 2 (55x AP / BP pot + 50% / 40% SSR ticket (result 1 SSR 1 R))
this game seriusly a big competing game... The top 5 competition is soo high under that is lie difference lvl lolz
The whale.... how many cash they will spend ? (free player here and i hit 116mil dmg contribution)

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

We got 8th and 9th place, I'm satisfied with that. Oh those delicious gold fairys..
I got my tenth Mitra from one of the tickets, I really want to throw her against a wall or something. Curse you, Mitra.

We tried 3* Nemesis today, took us 8 minutes with 6 guildmembers. Guess 5* should be possible like that, but we need more members if we want to kill 6*.

I'm also a pure free player, and I think it's pretty much impossible to compete with whales. It seems that strong support skills are the most important thing in conquests, and some SSR and LR cards boost the team stats through the roof.

I'm just happy that we managed to teach our new players that they should just buff and not attack.

Lastly, we're always recruiting members.
Times are 09:00 and 13:00, if you wanna join, write me a PM. Only requirement is to join a single conquest per day. Miss too many conquests and you're out.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We tried 3* Nemesis today, took us 8 minutes with 6 guildmembers. Guess 5* should be possible like that, but we need more members if we want to kill 6*.
I recomend don't
We tested 5* with 6 member and we got the top 3, 4, 5 dmg in the guild participate and 1 of our main buffer (I'm 5th dmg)
we basicaly only able to break 2 part. so we plan to do another 5 or 6 star after CB where most of guild are online
I believe there a total of 9 part
Will need satan user to be in frontline for the boss due to that 200k hp buff, or tons of debuff and buff in short time aka alot player participate

Last edited:

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I recomend don't
We tested 5* with 6 member and we got the top 3, 4, 5 dmg in the guild participate and 1 of our main buffer (I'm 5th dmg)
we basicaly only able to break 2 part. so we plan to do another 5 or 6 star after CB where most of guild are online
I believe there a total of 9 part
Will need satan user to be in frontline for the boss due to that 200k hp buff, or tons of debuff and buff in short time aka alot player participate
Shouldn't it be possible to dodge the strong attacks by line swapping? Sure, you spend more TP for that, but atleast you'll survive and have some more time for buffs. As far as I know, rear line should not get hit by any attack.

Also, Satan with self max HP buff is crazy.

Keitai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My guild is entirely free players and we place Top 3. Buffs and Debuffs are key point of the game so if you only have 5 or fewer people participating you'll never do well.

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Shouldn't it be possible to dodge the strong attacks by line swapping? Sure, you spend more TP for that, but atleast you'll survive and have some more time for buffs. As far as I know, rear line should not get hit by any attack.

Also, Satan with self max HP buff is crazy.
The main problem with revivals 5* and above starting with Nemesis is that the number of parts increases so you may want to conserve some TP. Also some future bosses tend to gain some nasty abilities the more parts you break making line change an emergency move and fast kill a priority.

On to other stuff tip for front-line free players: save some conquest gacha tickets for once Angra Manyu is added to revival
Angra Manyu SR
Front-line skill
Element: Dark TP:5 Uses: 5
Effect: Self buff attack

Using both Angra and Orz (easiest free cards to get) skills cost 50 TP without cost reduction from passives, mysteries and at max level grats around 600k buff to compensate for some absent guild members

Edit: 1-2 weeks until Tartarus is removed so if you are aiming for Limit break be careful.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My guild is entirely free players and we place Top 3. Buffs and Debuffs are key point of the game so if you only have 5 or fewer people participating you'll never do well.
Well the guild rank is based on the time of your conquest battle.
In my case we got 1 time where highly competitive as the top 4 guild are doing 600m-1.3bil dmg everytime.
The 2nd time line is pretty slacking off we easily got rank 1 even we only dealt 500-600m dmg, its also a place where we testing new strategy (although since the enemy is also weak.... its pretty much none of us will die....)

YAD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I launch a revival battle. 3 mn after it began, "we are under maintenance" ....

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It took us 28 minutes and 57 seconds to kill 5* nemesis, really isn't easy.
We had 9 people joining the fight and one satan player who completely carried the game.

Next time should be easier and faster since we know what we have to do now.

In other words, we're the first B ranked guild to kill 5* nem. Wohoo.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sorry if someone asked this before, but... Exactly how work the combo chain?

I must attack with the same element than the others or rotate?

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, combo gets increased if you do an action after someone else did the same action before you. If you act two or three times in a row without anyone else in between, it won't count as combo.

Good Example: You attack phys -> 1 phys combo -> friend attacks phys after you -> 2 phys combo -> you attack phys after friend -> 3 phys combo

Bad Example: You attack phys -> 1 phys combo -> You attack phys -> 1 phys combo, no bonus dmg for you -> friend attacks phys after you -> 2 phys combo

Same thing with magic and support combos.

Element only matters for elemental resistance. Fire skills do less dmg vs Fire enemy parts, so you have to use something else.