What's new

(Nutaku) Dragon Providence (English)

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Dragon Providence (English)

I'm surprised almost no one talks about this game.
I've played it for the last couple days and I have to say that it's fairly fast paced.

Unlike other card games(LoV and the others), bosses die within seconds and you get another fresh spawn after 5 or 6 quest clicks. In the past 3 days, I've killed 800 of them and thats... awesome.

Can someone explain the Conquest combo system some more? I need 80 combos for the current event, but it just doesn't unlock for me. I've even reached a 100+ combo with the last boss.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How rare is the SSR cards? I pulled a few.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok ill deal with the screen for the games sake its alright better than hellfire girls atleast but ill say i cant stand how reliant i am on other people in conquests like say i it pairs my guild and your guild yours has everyone on and ready to go at the time allotted mine has me and a few others im screwed period my shit aint good enough to carry against 20 dudes dps it never will be and i know the opposite is true aswell but its random what you get and no way to guarantee avoiding a whole guild it will happen eventually

Last edited:

Wankyudo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone explain the Conquest combo system some more? I need 80 combos for the current event, but it just doesn't unlock for me. I've even reached a 100+ combo with the last boss.

When it says you need an 80 combo, it pretty much means you have to individually hit, whether by magic, physical, or even support, an accrued 80 times with the combo status on everyone of them.

Ericridge said:
How rare is the SSR cards? I pulled a few.
SSR is 3.337% in the gacha with legendary being 0.124%. The rate is fairly decent with SSR being the equivalent of platinums in aigis and legends blacks. Especially with being able to earn additional rare tickets with just farming.

khawk016 said:
ok ill deal with the screen for the games sake its alright better than hellfire girls atleast but ill say i cant stand how reliant i am on other people in conquests like say i it pairs my guild and your guild yours has everyone on and ready to go at the time allotted mine has me and a few others im screwed period my shit aint good enough to carry against 20 dudes dps it never will be and i know the opposite is true aswell but its random what you get and no way to guarantee avoiding a whole guild it will happen eventually
While it's true that eventually it's going to happen, the only thing you can do at the time is find an active guild trying their hardest and reap the rewards for as long as you can possibly can. Best way to find a guild for conquest is go into the conquest battles --> Cumulative rankings, and then just search for guilds on that list that aren't full.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While it's true that eventually it's going to happen, the only thing you can do at the time is find an active guild trying their hardest and reap the rewards for as long as you can possibly can. Best way to find a guild for conquest is go into the conquest battles --> Cumulative rankings, and then just search for guilds on that list that aren't full.
didnt wanna be a dick but eh its mostly solo so onto trying to join top 10 guild

Wankyudo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

didnt wanna be a dick but eh its mostly solo so onto trying to join top 10 guild
I'd recommend Obscurity (Rank 9). They have four slots free and their lowest score is someone with 57k so they'll pretty much accept anyone.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd recommend Obscurity (Rank 9). They have four slots free and their lowest score is someone with 57k so they'll pretty much accept anyone.
got into one thanks though

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Make sure you join a guild that runs conquests on the times you can make it! They are run 7 times a day and each time is ranked separately! The guild leader picks 2 times for the guild to participate in.

P.S. Been building the wiki the past couple of days, should be ready to go in 2-3 days.

Last edited:

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When it says you need an 80 combo, it pretty much means you have to individually hit, whether by magic, physical, or even support, an accrued 80 times with the combo status on everyone of them.
Oh, you're right. I guess I should take a few 5 tp cost attack cards with me to grind these combos faster. Attacking 80 times in a conquest seems hard.

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh, you're right. I guess I should take a few 5 tp cost attack cards with me to grind these combos faster. Attacking 80 times in a conquest seems hard.
It doesnt have to be all in the same conquest, you can do it over multiple ones. You should always have 30-40 5 cost tp spells in your deck to build up combo before you start using your strong spells.

You can actually check your progress towards the quest if you scroll down to the reward on the boards page!

Last edited:

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It doesnt have to be all in the same conquest, you can do it over multiple ones. You should always have 30-40 5 cost tp spells in your deck to build up combo before you start using your strong spells.
Wait, 30-40? In that case, I would spam weak attacks for almost the entire fight. Are combos that important?

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wait, 30-40? In that case, I would spam weak attacks for almost the entire fight. Are combos that important?
I always use 400ish TP and do about 60 attacks or so. Yes combos are very import. Combo is a damage and xp modifier, the higher your combo, the more damage you will do and the more job xp you will get.

30 5 tp spells is only 150 tp, thats less than the 170 you start with. Then you just quest for another 200 tp to use your strong attacks.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Part of Kanpani guild here...
We are 2nd in the rank, the leader pre-req is be active and kanpani girl player =P
Our usual base of chat is in Kanpani girl chat (which direct you to chatango)
While the guild is currently full, i think they replacing quiter.... ask for it in the chat there

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Part of Kanpani guild here...
We are 2nd in the rank, the leader pre-req is be active and kanpani girl player =P
Our usual base of chat is in Kanpani girl chat (which direct you to chatango)
While the guild is currently full, i think they replacing quiter.... ask for it in the chat there
You are a 5 and 9 guild right? I would be interested in joining, will look into chat when I get home from work.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

SSR is 3.337% in the gacha with legendary being 0.124%. The rate is fairly decent with SSR being the equivalent of platinums in aigis and legends blacks. Especially with being able to earn additional rare tickets with just farming.
I see thanks. Aside from first ancient dragon everyone gets plus the first gacha summon which gave me the phoenix SSR and then next two I got was from some kind of SSR ticket with 20% boost?

This doesn't seem too bad I think.

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I see thanks. Aside from first ancient dragon everyone gets plus the first gacha summon which gave me the phoenix SSR and then next two I got was from some kind of SSR ticket with 20% boost?

This doesn't seem too bad I think.
Two extra SSR on top of the free ones is actually pretty decent.
I had the same luck and noticed that SSR grant you a pretty huge boost to your Conquest Battle Power.

We also get another SSR for free at 1kk CBP, currently working on that.

On a different note, our 09:00 / 13:00 guild could use a couple active members.
If you want to join, send a PM my way.
Current stats: 8 wins, 3 losses, 1 tie.
Current Rank: 19th

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Two extra SSR on top of the free ones is actually pretty decent.
I had the same luck and noticed that SSR grant you a pretty huge boost to your Conquest Battle Power.

We also get another SSR for free at 1kk CBP, currently working on that.

On a different note, our 09:00 / 13:00 guild could use a couple active members.
If you want to join, send a PM my way.
Current stats: 8 wins, 3 losses, 1 tie.
Current Rank: 19th
I won't be playing it too much because the UI is so fucking small it felt like I was playing on my gameboy color again. Only time I didn't hate the game was when the Screen suddenly became large for the hentai scene with ancient dragon.

I'm just disappointed because I think PHoenix is pretty cute but the game is so blah with everything being so damn tiny. Pretty poor business decision for a game that is trying to sell itself on it's artwork.

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mh, I definitely know what you mean. The entire left side bar is unimportant to the game, pretty sure nutaku could do better then that.
However, small screen sizes is no problem that can't be dealt with. I'm currently using a window resizer that enables me to make the important parts larger.

I got lucky with my 5 total SSR cards, the game wants me to continue playing.

Also, game seems to have a "Revival" battle option now... it's still in maintenance, so I don't know what that does.

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Revival battles are conquest battles to kill the boss and reward boss cups to get boss jobs. You don't go against another guild like GCB. You can do it solo or in as a group depending on the set difficulty for the day.

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I tried a 2* on my own, and killed it with 3 attacks.
I later noticed that a few guild members joined.. didn't even need them. :rolleyes:
We'll try a 4* match tomorrow.

Anyway, we just had our 09:00 conquest battle, and couldn't do any dmg to the boss. It was literally impossible to damage him, all attacks just gave the "no target" response. Unfortunately, our Enemy guild managed to hit the boss a couple times before it bugged out, so they had an easy victory.

Was this just for us, or did anybody else experience this same problem? We couldn't even farm combo points with our cheap 5 tp attacks.
Also a warning for other guilds, spam your strongest attacks if you want to prevent losing a 25 minute long staredown match.