What's new

(Nutaku) Dragon Providence (English)

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Dragon Providence (English)

Bleh, this UI is downright disgusting. And is there realy no sound whatsoever aside of voice acting? I mean the entire game plays in complte silence aside of the voice acting. No music, no soundeffects, no nothing. Man, this is shit.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

This game conflicts me. I want to like it but the interface is just horrendous. This looks like something I would see on facebook or a mobile device. I would also question their strategy as this is their 3rd card battle rpg I think if you include the Hellfire Girls which is basically the same thing.

Angelic saga is unique enough that it seems to have enough whales to support it. This game I do not think will last long, if for no other reason than I have a pretty solid team with 0 dollars spent. I guess I got lucky with the massive amount of tickets that were given out to me at the start.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would also question their strategy as this is their 3rd card battle rpg I think if you include the Hellfire Girls which is basically the same thing.
4th if you include Hellfire Girls.. hell 5th, if you count both versions of Hellfire Girls

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i found a pet card :3 its a Slime XD

now someone explain to me! WTF do I do with it LMAO

if you sexy your girl heros you make them stronger >.>

if that is the case then

how do you make the slime stronger Oo

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

this game is interesting, but ...
who are my character? I am confused, I can do a avatar male/female warrior/knigth/wizz ... but It is my character?
My monitor is 21", look interesting with monster girls, but man .... I need more zoom

I dont understand the game, need 5 same card to max?
Only need skip all battle and late only fuse card
Where is the tactic?
Really it is a good game in usability, his skip is greater tool
I spend $3, but I will drop maybe
Harpy is cute ;_;

shit, lvl 34 and have 4 SSR 1 SR+ and 1R+ and 1R++ 119819 raid mode, 98087 conquest battle

Last edited:

danceofmany

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only works on google chrome.
No deal for me, I'll wait for mobile then maybe.

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i found a pet card :3 its a Slime XD

now someone explain to me! WTF do I do with it LMAO

if you sexy your girl heros you make them stronger >.>

if that is the case then

how do you make the slime stronger Oo
At final stage de slime gets a humanoid form (that sadly has no H scene since it a normal rarity card)

this game is interesting, but ...
who are my character? I am confused, I can do a avatar male/female warrior/knigth/wizz ... but It is my character?
My monitor is 21", look interesting with monster girls, but man .... I need more zoom

I dont understand the game, need 5 same card to max?
Only need skip all battle and late only fuse card
Where is the tactic?
Really it is a good game in usability, his skip is greater tool
I spend $3, but I will drop maybe
Harpy is cute ;_;

shit, lvl 34 and have 4 SSR 1 SR+ and 1R+ and 1R++ 119819 raid mode, 98087 conquest battle
The tactic part of the game rely on the way you allocate your points on the skill trees (character, raid, zodiac on future release) and the order you level your character jobs/avatar (each job grants bonus, skills and access to new jobs) to make use of the mystery skills on conquest battles

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Angelic saga is unique enough that it seems to have enough whales to support it. This game I do not think will last long, if for no other reason than I have a pretty solid team with 0 dollars spent. I guess I got lucky with the massive amount of tickets that were given out to me at the start.
Weird thing regarding this game is the fact that the dmm version is on top 15 quite often. Angelic Saga is not bad but gameplay-wise is mostly yu-gi-oh, I agree this game has a lot of flaws but i still like it more.

I had to stop playing dmm version when they added a text lock that made impossible for me to use machice translator so nutaku version is quite welcome. If anybody has questions I'll try to answer as often as I can

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

At final stage de slime gets a humanoid form (that sadly has no H scene since it a normal rarity card)

The tactic part of the game rely on the way you allocate your points on the skill trees (character, raid, zodiac on future release) and the order you level your character jobs/avatar (each job grants bonus, skills and access to new jobs) to make use of the mystery skills on conquest battles
It also has guild co-op. When you do conquests, your whole guild needs to be online and fighting together live. Its a really cool feature that you don't see in many of these games.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i would need to find another slim card then and that sad >.>

Vanargand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By spending TP. You can only spend TP in conquests. Conquests are guild raids that happen twice a day.
Too bad its stuck on loading...loading..loading..loading

jorgiguel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

why does it take so long to load in conquest battle? I can't do 20 combos like this -.-

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Conquest battle should load right away, if it doesn't that means there are too many people in it already, wait for some to leave then try again.

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Conquest battle should load right away, if it doesn't that means there are too many people in it already, wait for some to leave then try again.
As a witness to this game development since the dmm version was released i can say conquest battle is still buggy since the buffs and damage arent updated on real time: sometimes you see the pop-up for breaking a part when it still has hp or you can't attack because the boss killed you but your hp bar+sprite has not updated.

Something striking me as odd is the fact nutaku did the same as dmm implementing conquest before guild raid (conquest was retired and re-launched a couple months later) I figured they'd release with guild raid first to test and then conquest as should have been

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

As a witness to this game development since the dmm version was released i can say conquest battle is still buggy since the buffs and damage arent updated on real time: sometimes you see the pop-up for breaking a part when it still has hp or you can't attack because the boss killed you but your hp bar+sprite has not updated.

Something striking me as odd is the fact nutaku did the same as dmm implementing conquest before guild raid (conquest was retired and re-launched a couple months later) I figured they'd release with guild raid first to test and then conquest as should have been
From the few that I have done it seems pretty smooth to me, but who knows.

Kerboros

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm actually surprised people don't like this game, it was my favorite (well taimanin beat it in art) on dmm and it's still my favorite at nutaku, i already use opera as my browser and it works on it.

The conquest battles are the best part of the game imo and i'm glad that i can play them at a decent time.

UI doesn't bother me, it could be better but it's not like it keeps you from seeing things easily.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I dont hate only unlike small screen, have nice arts and need use 200% zoom .... It is a easy game to play but need study to max team
I learn a skill but is not util, Is there a skill reset?

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I dont hate only unlike small screen, have nice arts and need use 200% zoom .... It is a easy game to play but need study to max team
I learn a skill but is not util, Is there a skill reset?
I think the small screen is the best part. You can buy skill resets in the medal shop.