What's new

(Nutaku) Dragon Providence (English)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Dragon Providence (English)

Ah, thanks a lot to answer.

Finnaly got to get this, it was hard to understand it after only play the japanese server

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It took us 28 minutes and 57 seconds to kill 5* nemesis, really isn't easy.
We had 9 people joining the fight and one satan player who completely carried the game.

Next time should be easier and faster since we know what we have to do now.

In other words, we're the first B ranked guild to kill 5* nem. Wohoo.
Congrats, the guilds i was never managed to kill anything beyond 4* I doubt you'll have problems with the next ones then.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We fought Neme 5* just after CB...
Only need 10 mins to kill, although we used mystery fast enuff since not gonna bother waiting all 30 mins to kill her.
Slow start as usual due to her crazy def, but after the buffing phase done (3 mins), each person just trow out their big atk and broke thing pretty fast (with mystery bonus

Well today i will change into neme job after revival

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there any point to keeping normal rarity cards?

I have been getting 1 copy of each normal I get up to MAX limit break is this just a waste of time, cards and slots?

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any point to keeping normal rarity cards?

I have been getting 1 copy of each normal I get up to MAX limit break is this just a waste of time, cards and slots?
You get a bronze skill crystal if you both limit and level max a N-Card.
Personally, I'm maxing the n-cards just for the crystal and sell them afterwards. Theres no real point in keeping them.

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You get a bronze skill crystal if you both limit and level max a N-Card.
Personally, I'm maxing the n-cards just for the crystal and sell them afterwards. Theres no real point in keeping them.
I mean its not like you will ever run out of space for cards. There are only 130 cards in the game and right now i can hold 200 so I just hold on to them.

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I mean its not like you will ever run out of space for cards. There are only 130 cards in the game and right now i can hold 200 so I just hold on to them.
Eh, I'm only at 120 max cards, so I have to keep an eye on the slots. I focused on ap max and ap recovery + conquest hp, so I didn't have enough points for Card max up.

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Eh, I'm only at 120 max cards, so I have to keep an eye on the slots. I focused on ap max and ap recovery + conquest hp, so I didn't have enough points for Card max up.
ya that is deferentially better to get first.

The max you can get is 245 with all the upgrades. You get 45 from bell gain and 60 from card up. The other 40 is from the basic lv abilities.

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

noob question: how to unlock that "????" skill in ability? i max my ultimate ability skill all the way to the max but its still remain the same

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Its not possible yet. Even in the japanese site they have it in that way. Maybe i could be wrong.

Btw, all are still playing this? Just asking to know if there is an ULMF guild

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Playing now in Majestic guild.
Almost hit 1 000 000 power =))

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how to join desired guild?
i mean, we can filter the search, but not the specific name

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The person from desired guild should "greet" you.
From greeting => those person profile => find link to the guild => enroll

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question to anyone who still plays this: is there any point starting this now? The abhorrent UI killed my enthusiasm on PC, but since it's available on mobile phones now, I might give it a go that way.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

how to join desired guild?
i mean, we can filter the search, but not the specific name
Well assuming you don't know anyone in the guild you want to join, one way of filtering the guild is if you know their guild rank, you can set your conquest time to that guild's conquest times and then go into rankings and click their guild and apply.

Otherwise, you have to go through pages of filtered results or if you let yourself be scouted and know someone in the guild, the guild leader can scout members using the options you selected for the "be scouted".

Question to anyone who still plays this: is there any point starting this now? The abhorrent UI killed my enthusiasm on PC, but since it's available on mobile phones now, I might give it a go that way.
It's pretty easy to catch up and SR cards are relatively easy to get. The only thing is the guild conquest particpation, it is the only decent way of getting SSR cards and it can be pretty tiring after while. I was hoping they would add more variety of stuff to do.

Last edited:

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well, just kinda hoping to find a decent guild.
im lvl 94 now and still cant find a good one, since the one i join barely had anyone hitting for revival and CB.
anyone know any good guild? im good for CB at 5:00 and 17:00 game time, but i can be a bit flexible for the time.
really need a good guild right now since the current event is pretty good

Last edited:

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

well, just kinda hoping to find a decent guild.
im lvl 94 now and still cant find a good one, since the one i join barely had anyone hitting for revival and CB.
anyone know any good guild? im good for CB at 5:00 and 17:00 game time, but i can be a bit flexible for the time.
really need a good guild right now since the current event is pretty good
I think there are a couple 17:00, 19:00 decent guilds that are recruiting although I can't check atm. One 18:00, 20:00 guild might be recruiting.
I couldn't really find any good guilds with 5:00 and 17:00 time.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So... how do I play this on a mobile device? I only get the description on my phone. I've seen someone mentioning that it only works in Europe, but I'm in Europe, so that shouldn't be a problem.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So... how do I play this on a mobile device? I only get the description on my phone. I've seen someone mentioning that it only works in Europe, but I'm in Europe, so that shouldn't be a problem.
I don't play on mobile but I think you need the chrome browser on mobile to play it? Could be specific type of phone that only works but I donno.

Last edited:

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, this thread seems to be a bit barren, but I'll try my luck anyway. Does anyone know a decent guild with 08:00 - 14:00 conquests? I'm still relatively low level (63), but active.