What's new

[Nutaku] Duel Squad

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Duel Squad

New videos -
UR Amaterasu first scene, SR Alexia first scene, SR Salamandra both scenes.

Got arena rank 15 almost without paid gatcha (first two steps for 10 and 50).
But i think i complete it, just to say "Thanks" to service.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
danryd

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

^ Atk/def is more important than card rarity, then level(s), then skills, then red/blue/green, and probably agility (speed at which cards act) .... Maybe not in that order though.

I was ~500k battle power and wrecked 700k+ in the PVP event ......

And you should change my quote in the 1st post : "Fuse all R and below" WILL ALWAYS choose those rarity, either you lock them or not. The only way around that is to put them in your deck (or select another fuse option).

Until further notice (or if anyone knows more), locking a card does nothing.
Got it, and changed, ty mate.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

^ Atk/def is more important than card rarity, then level(s), then skills, then red/blue/green, and probably agility (speed at which cards act) .... Maybe not in that order though.
I feel like skills are really important, my deck has a million power in total and I get recked by 800k, 900k decks. So it's probably important to raise the level of SR and above cards to get the awakened skills, probably why overgoat had a pretty decent win rate at the beginning lol. I'm saving my tickets at the moment though, so I have a couple Rares in my deck.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While I can't say for sure since I don't play, if I had to guess, it's probably like dragon tactics where you guys just aren't buffing/debuffing units efficiently.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

While I can't say for sure since I don't play, if I had to guess, it's probably like dragon tactics where you guys just aren't buffing/debuffing units efficiently.
It's hard to tell since in this game, they don't show you how much you debuff and buff. Although for now, the buff/debuff aren't that game breaking as tactics (where in tactics, you have return buffed stats to normal, and buff after 2nd turn activation to avoid starting activation debuffs etc,).

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's hard to tell since in this game, they don't show you how much you debuff and buff. Although for now, the buff/debuff aren't that game breaking as tactics (where in tactics, you have return buffed stats to normal, and buff after 2nd turn activation to avoid starting activation debuffs etc,).
Do they have practice battles like in DT? If so, I'd test it out to see if it's like DT where buffs keep multiplying.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does any one know if the DMM cg set is on exhentai by another name? it's not there when searching for duel squad. i got my bahamuts second scene and she was pretty flat chested. i'm afraid that nutaku my give her implants in the second scene and want to check if she is even flat in her second scene.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

does any one know if the DMM cg set is on exhentai by another name? it's not there when searching for duel squad. i got my bahamuts second scene and she was pretty flat chested. i'm afraid that nutaku my give her implants in the second scene and want to check if she is even flat in her second scene.
I don't know exhentai but I think the japanese name is クライムバスターズ (crime busters)

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

DuelSquadCG.zip

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how to unlock the second scene cards
Do a second evolution. Basically, you need a third copy of the card and then fuse it into to your already evolved copy.

DuelSquadCG.zip

It's a shame that I'll probably never see any of that art in the actual game.

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Raid bosses implemented on Duel Squad.
Is there any difference between chapter where you encounter?

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Raid bosses implemented on Duel Squad.
Is there any difference between chapter where you encounter?
Yes, chpt 1-3 give half as many event points then chpt 4-6.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

+ instead of normal girls like in DT it looks you get here Monster Girls
+ skills system
+ it's consuming less memory compared to DT... somehow Duel Squad works much faster than DT for me
+ music is much better than in DT.
+ I fucking love that catgirl(?) assistant... she is cute as fuck

- only 3 decks... IMHO there should be 1 more additional so you ca make PvP deck while other 3 pure elemental for events bosses
- decks are limited only to 5 cards no matter if it's PvP or PvE/event bosses
- overall cards art style looks worse than in DT... specially male cards... literally 100% monsters compared to gjinka girls. I think that 2 pure monster girl are cat and squirrel girl, dunno about goat girl since it's super badly drawn in shitty pose
- after clearing first 4 chapters... I see that there is maybe like 9 cards? gatcha also isn't giving anything new in terms of normal rarity.... same shit all the time.
- you don't have free 1st attack during boss fight. You will run out of energy must faster than in DT

I dunno

DT looks much better visually specially (minus hentai scenes since both games have nice looking lewds) and it have more content and I wouldn't event touch Duel Squad if not the fact you heroines are monster girls/gijinkas

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

- overall cards art style looks worse than in DT... specially male cards... literally 100% monsters compared to gjinka girls. I think that 2 pure monster girl are cat and squirrel girl, dunno about goat girl since it's super badly drawn in shitty pose
Yeah the monster cards creep me out when I get one lol.

thats a + imo
I consider it a plus too, don't have to grind endlessly :cool:.

The only downside I can really see is that you have to log on Duel squad more frequently due to low "spirit" recharge time (50min), where Dragon tactics has 1hr 40min.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, I thought getting to 19 000 medals (that's how much you need to get both event cards max evolved) is totally out of reach, but after one afternoon I'm sitting on 3 000, so maybe it's not that impossible after all.

Holosolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, chpt 1-3 give half as many event points then chpt 4-6.
No. The Ant boss (1,3,5) gives half as many points as the 2,4,6 boss.

Interestingly, Scylla's (R) 3 hit attack is doing the best damage for me. Can hit 100k with it.

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well the antboss is easier to kill and if you get 20 kills (or was it 30?) you get one of the event cards.

Now just need to farm up enough to get the UR cards (already have one from the 30 kills of the merman card). Kind of wonder though if its worth putting only the cards with the multiplier in your deck.