What's new

[Nutaku] Duel Squad

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Duel Squad

Calm your penis.
My joystick can't be calmed!!! lol

And can't seem to get into top 1000k, woke up at 1.4kth rank.
I didn't think that much people would play to be honest XD.

thaluka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hopefully they introduce some type of staff mechanic like DTM. Having partial event cards forever would be pretty disappointing. This game still feels fairly incomplete, launching without guild function and still to this day not having any non-event monsters on the maps. Perhaps the lack of staff items is another case of this.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm not even sure if it's worth using energy potions I hoarded so far. I'm dropping in ranking so fast so doubt it would change anything if I use them.

that's why I hated playing peropero seduction. Whales win everything.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Whales win a bit more.

"a bit"

it's hard to call "a bit" what happened during less than 24hours in Duel Squad ;p doubt that someone with whole free week and spending 24/7 in DS would be able to achiev 22k points

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whales win a bit more.

"a bit"

it's hard to call "a bit" what happened during less than 24hours in Duel Squad ;p doubt that someone with whole free week and spending 24/7 in DS would be able to achiev 22k points
It was response to your peropero comment, I honestly have no idea how this game's events go. :p

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well after that horrible event, they decide to give us a free UR ticket and
some other stuff XD for the opening of the new dungeon event.

You need to redeem the code DUNGEON1 to get it.

Last edited:

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well after that horrible event, they decide to give us a free UR ticket and
some other stuff XD for the opening of the new dungeon event.

You need to redeem the code DUNGEON1 to get it.
sucks that I didn't got Fenrir or Amaterasu from ticket ;p I could unlock their 1st hscene heh.

at least I got 2 UR cards from rangking (260 rank but I burned all stamina pots) but still it's not the same as 3/3 UR :/

what do you do with R cards? do you just feed them to SR/UR or first level up/evolved them to get their skills and then feed to SR/URs? I almost have no free space for new cards (97/100)

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

sucks that I didn't got Fenrir or Amaterasu from ticket ;p I could unlock their 1st hscene heh.

at least I got 2 UR cards from rangking (260 rank but I burned all stamina pots) but still it's not the same as 3/3 UR :/

what do you do with R cards? do you just feed them to SR/UR or first level up/evolved them to get their skills and then feed to SR/URs? I almost have no free space for new cards (97/100)
R cards are pretty much useless when later on you will have enough SR/UR to make up a team for each type. I would normally just max evolve them to get their art and fuse them with other cards to get rare coins. Their skills are usually not worth it(although I haven't checked most of their maxed lvl skills).

My mailbox is full of those exp fodder cards so I have no trouble lvling units lol. (You considered buying max card inventory expansion with rare coins? It's pretty expensive but worth it)

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I would normally just max evolve them to get their art and fuse them with other cards to get rare coins.

My mailbox is full of those exp fodder cards so I have no trouble lvling units lol. (You considered buying max card inventory expansion with rare coins? It's pretty expensive but worth it)
you get more coins for fusing max leveled unit? also I was thinking about box expansion but for now I will wait until I will need them for sure

also that new event. Extreme mission are ridiculous as fuck D: you literally need to pray to not gen any fight or dmg traps. I passed first map after like 4 tries and I think I will stick to "High" and farm it. Hope that event SR and UR cards drop from "High" in some normal rate.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

you get more coins for fusing max leveled unit? also I was thinking about box expansion but for now I will wait until I will need them for sure

also that new event. Extreme mission are ridiculous as fuck D: you literally need to pray to not gen any fight or dmg traps. I passed first map after like 4 tries and I think I will stick to "High" and farm it. Hope that event SR and UR cards drop from "High" in some normal rate.
You get the same amount of rare coins regardless of level I think. What matters is the rarity of the card so I'm guessing a rare card would give 1 rare coin.

I was hoping Hard difficulty was the last one but nope, kinda scared to try extreme lol.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You get the same amount of rare coins regardless of level I think. What matters is the rarity of the card so I'm guessing a rare card would give 1 rare coin.

I was hoping Hard difficulty was the last one but nope, kinda scared to try extreme lol.
I would say that extreme requires 2 parties made of pure 3/3 URs and specially URs from shop. Add to this friend with hardcore URs and maybe you can somehow farm Extreme maps....

btw your avatar is from that new game Nutaku will release soon? Flower Knight? do you know date when it will come up?

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I would say that extreme requires 2 parties made of pure 3/3 URs and specially URs from shop. Add to this friend with hardcore URs and maybe you can somehow farm Extreme maps....

btw your avatar is from that new game Nutaku will release soon? Flower Knight? do you know date when it will come up?
Yep. I don't think they mentioned a release date yet but probably not soon since they are releasing some other games too.

Edit: Just tried extreme dungeon, I met a mob that was all green and recked my All red team XD(and also my other 3 teams). Red is strong against green right?

Last edited:

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

3/4 from extreme maps and mostly just because of luck: getting bonus heals and bonus progress bar and no fights...

Jesus Christ last map is impossible... every fight literally kills my whole deck. At least I got SR tickets but I doubt I will get that last title.

It would be easier if actually you could make pure fire/water/earth decks and use them VS enemies but since enemies get mixed teams then you also have to use mixed teams :/

Did someone managed to get those event SR and UR cards from drop?

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Congrats with Exreme 3 conquest, i did not managed, even with 3.8kk deck power (without friend unit).
Did someone managed to get those event SR and UR cards from drop?

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I was gonna complain when I saw I couldn't leave guild but turned out to be a non-ranking event XD.
We get a guild title and a ticket of a certain rarity based on how much medal the whole guild has.
Sadly, 90% of the guild I'm in is inactive x.x, and the guild leader is inactive too.

And seems like the equivalent of dragon staff from tactic is here, all for a low price of 5000 nutaku gold.

thaluka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is your name in-game and current Coliseum rank? I can probably get you a spot in a reasonably good/active guild (Peridot) after event.

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

We have 1 inactive in our guild, i'll ask in guildchat.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What is your name in-game and current Coliseum rank? I can probably get you a spot in a reasonably good/active guild (Peridot) after event.
My in game name is same as the forum, and currently in rank 13, although probably won't do coli during this event.
edit: if you meant the other ranking, it's 344 ;v

Last edited: