What's new

[Nutaku] Duel Squad

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Duel Squad

This game is slowly turning into my favorite one on Nutaku next to Aegis. Looks good and isn't too time consuming + good amount of tickets + events.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This game is slowly turning into my favorite one on Nutaku next to Aegis. Looks good and isn't too time consuming + good amount of tickets + events.
Yeah, I only need to spend like 5 mins or less for this game everytime I go on lol. I hope the next events are as generous the ones we have.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

>so many rare card
>I'm to weak and I'm able to sacrifice all those cards with cute/sexy girls to make room
>+5 slot cost 100 coins....

fuck my life

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Luckily this game is pretty popular on DMM.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I suppose this is the first event where it pretty much impossible to get the fully evolved event UR without investment. I mean 200 is the maximum one can get from a battle (at least so far that seems to be the case) and I'd need to get 50 000. A battle gives 100 or 200 points in the last area. So that 250-500 battles. If I count, say, 5 battles per 100 stamina, then that's 5000 - 10000 stamina. One stamina is a minute regenerate. We have 10800 minutes a week. So even if you never let stamina overflow (which would mean not sleeping at night, never leaving the computer for more than 2 hours, etc.) it's still cutting it pretty close. If you actually have a life, then it just won't happen. Oh well, this had to happen at some point.

Edit: On a second thought 5 battles per 100 stamina is pretty unrealistic, it's more like 3, making getting a max evolved Bicorn even less likely.

Last edited:

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, I suppose this is the first event where it pretty much impossible to get the fully evolved event UR without investment. I mean 200 is the maximum one can get from a battle (at least so far that seems to be the case) and I'd need to get 50 000. A battle gives 100 or 200 points in the last area. So that 250-500 battles. If I count, say, 5 battles per 100 stamina, then that's 5000 - 10000 stamina. One stamina is a minute regenerate. We have 10800 minutes a week. So even if you never let stamina overflow (which would mean not sleeping at night, never leaving the computer for more than 2 hours, etc.) it's still cutting it pretty close. If you actually have a life, then it just won't happen. Oh well, this had to happen at some point.

Edit: On a second thought 5 battles per 100 stamina is pretty unrealistic, it's more like 3, making getting a max evolved Bicorn even less likely.

I have no idea why Nutaku made this event last only like... 1 week? it's plain stupid. Getting 50k is literally impossible and the prize list hits to 100k -_-

this event should last like 2-3 weeks or the point gain should be better. I have 15k atm and I doubt I will get 50k even if I use those 4-5 stamina recharge items.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have no idea why Nutaku made this event last only like... 1 week? it's plain stupid. Getting 50k is literally impossible and the prize list hits to 100k -_-

this event should last like 2-3 weeks or the point gain should be better. I have 15k atm and I doubt I will get 50k even if I use those 4-5 stamina recharge items.
I suppose they've realised that the game has pretty much no incentive to spend money on it. I mean I could easily max out the previous events by logging in like twice a day, spending around five minutes each time on it and then leaving. Hell, I only came around to log in for the last few days in the previous event, because I had nothing to do.

So I expected a step-up like this to happen, but this is the other end of the spectrum. Instead of putting the goal just a little bit above what would be reasonably achievable, they way overdid it. Nobody is going to buy half a week worth of stamina potions to get to 50000. If someone has that money, they are better off with the gacha at that point.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just used 100 stamina

no fucking enemy appeared

I call this bullshit and now I'm literally want to stop playing Duel Squad... FUCK YOU Nutaku

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

AHK clicker for current quest.
Run it in virtualbox and do what you want XD.
Code:
#SingleInstance force
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2

clicking := false

advance_x := 954
advance_y := 665

reward_x := 950
reward_y := 513

insuficient_stamina_close_x := 1313
insuficient_stamina_close_y := 313

SetTimer, WatchCursor, 100
return

WatchCursor:
    If !clicking
    {
        MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos
        ToolTip, X%xpos% Y%ypos%
    }
return

F1::
    clicking := !clicking
    while clicking
    {
        MouseClick,left,%advance_x%,%advance_y%,1,1,D
        MouseClick,left,%advance_x%,%advance_y%,1,1,U
        sleep 10000
        MouseClick,left,%reward_x%,%reward_y%,1,1,D
        MouseClick,left,%reward_x%,%reward_y%,1,1,U
        sleep 10000
        MouseClick,left,%insuficient_stamina_close_x%,%insuficient_stamina_close_y%,1,1,D
        MouseClick,left,%insuficient_stamina_close_x%,%insuficient_stamina_close_y%,1,1,U
        sleep 10000
    }
    return

F12::ExitApp

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

so guys how many points you have so far? I only managed to get 20k ... dunno if I will manage to get 50k

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm on 40k, will probably get the 50k. I have no idea how they'd expect anyone to get 100k without spending an unreasonable amount of money on this single event.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

26k for me, at least I almost got 3k Hug points *shrugs* lol

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I'm on 40k, will probably get the 50k. I have no idea how they'd expect anyone to get 100k without spending an unreasonable amount of money on this single event.
There is nothing really important after the 50K. Just the title...but nah...

thaluka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since there are no booster like in DTM the goals are just too high to reach without paying. Even if you deck is good enough to kill UR Hug you'd still have to play 24/7.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New pvp event ... top 300 ranked gets 2UR cards while top 1000 gets only 1 copy which is pretty much useless XD. I wonder if this game has something like the Dragon staff on dragon tactic. Otherwise, will never get to see the H scene.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New pvp event ... top 300 ranked gets 2UR cards while top 1000 gets only 1 copy which is pretty much useless XD. I wonder if this game has something like the Dragon staff on dragon tactic. Otherwise, will never get to see the H scene.
well it was fun when it lasted. Duel Squad changes into another crap :/ previous event was pain in the ass and I ended with 2/3 evolved UR -_- sigh

Last edited:

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Only the top 50 get the 3UR from rankings (i.e. actually worth using). Are you serious guys? That's fucking disgusting. You might as well just sell it for real money at that point, let's be honest. At least the 20k point UR actually seems in the grasp of mortals.

The top guy already has 22k points. I have 770 and am in the top 900. This is gross, urghhh.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Only the top 50 get the 3UR from rankings (i.e. actually worth using). Are you serious guys? That's fucking disgusting. You might as well just sell it for real money at that point, let's be honest. At least the 20k point UR actually seems in the grasp of mortals.

The top guy already has 22k points. I have 770 and am in the top 900. This is gross, urghhh.
checking ranking makes me want to vomit.... without special cards from gatcha that give you more points and without endless amount of energy potions you can literally forget about that UR

I will never understand people who spend thousands of dollars every month or even often (every event) on such games

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Calm your penis.
You still get your SR and UR fairly easy, the third one is just a bonus for people who pay for you to be able to play this game, better be grateful and hope for even more paying players.