What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

It could've been anything, from being too weak to too strong when attacking raid bosses. Having too many people that attack a boss for less than 1% is very annoying especially when you want to spawn more, though doing the opposite can also annoy others.
I generally use a full squad of units that aren't in my main team so they hit each raid boss for a good 30k damage, atleast that way there is some noticeable progress.

It'd be great if we could put some sort of message alongside the raidboss, please hit softly or nuke away but that would probably require the original FKG devs to want to implement it.
I'd rather keep both the strong and weak helper teams on my list, variety is needed for events.

Todays manyu daily isn't going great, only 3 lvl 20 blue manyus which I need and the rest were a combination of 12 red manyus, 4 of which are lvl 100.
It wouldn't be so bad but I don't have a single red girl to level, all 5 are at max.
I'm saving the lvl 100 for a red unit but the rest are going to others.

So how exactly does loot work? When a raid comes up, I just use whatever I have weather, 1, 2, or 3 pts.

So what is it? if you do a certain amount of damage you get full loot? So we don't have to do as much damage as possible? Whats idea?

Level up, you can hit 30 at max for us

thx.

Also sry to anyone I remove off friend list. I don't have a lot of room yet :(

EDIT - btw, is there a way to put the game in full screen mode?

Last edited:

So how exactly does loot work? When a raid comes up, I just use whatever I have weather, 1, 2, or 3 pts.

So what is it? if you do a certain amount of damage you get full loot? So we don't have to do as much damage as possible? Whats idea?

thx.

Also sry to anyone I remove off friend list. I don't have a lot of room yet :(

EDIT - btw, is there a way to put the game in full screen mode?

Do 1 or more damage, get full credit and loot whether its yours or someone elses. You get a bonus for raidbosses you find though, whether you hit them or not.
Only thing that decides what you actually get is how high its level is and what type of boss it is.

Its easiest to just make a group for hitting bosses and then don't level it much.

Weird. The results screen form the 80 stamina Sunday Mission gave me two empty chests from 4 chests.

I think it might be a problem with loading the graphics. Can't be sure, since I wasn't keeping track of how many manyuus I had.

It's looking a lot more like people are removing me for being not having a good enough main party since another spot just opened on my list and I haven't hit anyone's boss since. :p

I'll only remove you if you stop playing ;)

Speaking of.
More and more of my high power allies haven't logged in for about a week. My highest (sitting around 390k with some rainbow units) hasn't logged in for TWO weeks. Muhh.

my ally list has been pretty stable, but I did have a couple drop off a little over a week ago

Weird. The results screen form the 80 stamina Sunday Mission gave me two empty chests from 4 chests.

I think it might be a problem with loading the graphics. Can't be sure, since I wasn't keeping track of how many manyuus I had.
Some people have been having trouble with that as well and it was also addressed in the news channel of the discord chat.

0y89nbs.png

oUw4a5Y.png
6ybuhId.png

Do 1 or more damage, get full credit and loot whether its yours or someone elses. You get a bonus for raidbosses you find though, whether you hit them or not.
Only thing that decides what you actually get is how high its level is and what type of boss it is.

Its easiest to just make a group for hitting bosses and then don't level it much.

I see. Thanks. Although If everyone did do the least amount of damage, he may not be killed in the time limit lol.

I'll only remove you if you stop playing ;)

Speaking of.
More and more of my high power allies haven't logged in for about a week. My highest (sitting around 390k with some rainbow units) hasn't logged in for TWO weeks. Muhh.

I already removed that guy even though he had 2 rainbows. :(

The good news though, I went from rank 17 to 14 on my own top 20 list I guess.

I see in office that there's two 4*s out of four 4*s I ever wanted. That there's a serial code for them but serial codes has yet to be released.

Seems like my suffering will end someday and I"ll finally have Cepha. I hope. Better not be for new accounts only.

I must say, Black Baccara's special attack animation is pretty sweet.

What is you helper team's strength Rawr? I'm pretty happy with mine, 90k and can solo 12-5 on its own thanks to Edelweiss' heal from bug nests (great skill).

I must say, Black Baccara's special attack animation is pretty sweet.

What is you helper team's strength Rawr? I'm pretty happy with mine, 90k and can solo 12-5 on its own thanks to Edelweiss' heal from bug nests (great skill).

Dz8gsFF.jpg

People started removing me shortly after I replaced St. Paulia with Edelweiss for some reason. Working on leveling Orchid right now to replace Snowflake.

After a 2 week break (of the stage, not the game ^^) I come back to 12-5 and 3* it on the first try. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Looks like its a limited code too, from 500 (I think) to 337 keys left.
Good luck guys.

I thought this one is for Cepha only?
You can choose which girl to get?
MMOSite only has a limited amount of Cepha codes to give out, so they only give out one per account/IP.

The codes for the other girls haven't been given out yet.

My 60 Cepha is already 4/4 & 5/5, and no other girl shares her skill Q_Q

Back