What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Damn looks like they're under prepared. This thing is supposed to last for over 24 more days and there's already only 69 codes left and decreasing fast.

And all the codes for Cepha are gone, 5 hours for 500 codes to dissapear. Looks like we'll have to be on our toes to grab the others.

I think they must've forgotten a 0 on the amount of codes or something. :p

Wow, it was by chance that I decided to read the forums earlier. Glad I did. xD

Dz8gsFF.jpg

People started removing me shortly after I replaced St. Paulia with Edelweiss for some reason. Working on leveling Orchid right now to replace Snowflake.

Well then, I'd say removing you for your team alone is silly. What is the purpose of trying to find stronger helper teams than 100k? As I said, my 90k team can solo 12-5. Therefore, 100k is more than strong enough to tackle anything up to this point. Plus, how much stronger are they getting?

Well then, I'd say removing you for your team alone is silly. What is the purpose of trying to find stronger helper teams than 100k? As I said, my 90k team can solo 12-5. Therefore, 100k is more than strong enough to tackle anything up to this point. Plus, how much stronger are they getting?

Problem is I don't know exactly why they're removing me. <.<

Problem is I don't know exactly why they're removing me. <.<

Maybe they added you only for St.Paulia. That's only reason I can think of. Remove St. Paulia. They remove you for other people with St.Paulia?

Personally I still fielding a single 2* in my helper team. :p Mint's cute.

If not that, then they probably just wanted a team with more piercing or whatever cuz of current event weak to piercing.

The limited 2 gacha changed to be an increase to hit girls, but it doesn't have the Nutaku gold deal on it.

I'm feeling pretty pissed cuz there was Cepha code released but only 500.

I'm inching closer to dropping this game.

I'm feeling pretty pissed cuz there was Cepha code released but only 500.

I'm inching closer to dropping this game.

Depends on what they decide to do, but I've seen other games with codes like this suddenly add more codes later on because the original codes ran out so fast. I'd keep checking for a couple days at least.

Maybe they added you only for St.Paulia. That's only reason I can think of. Remove St. Paulia. They remove you for other people with St.Paulia?

Personally I still fielding a single 2* in my helper team. :p Mint's cute.

If not that, then they probably just wanted a team with more piercing or whatever cuz of current event weak to piercing.

people are dicks sometimes aswell i only delete for inactivity personally

Well, limited 2 gacha seems to be working fine... Got a dupe Cosmos in two single rolls.

(Dendrobium where)

Well, limited 2 gacha seems to be working fine... Got a dupe Cosmos in two single rolls.

(Dendrobium where)

Aren't you good at getting dupes on every game though? :p

Aren't you good at getting dupes on every game though? :p

Perhaps, but my FKG luck's been... variable, to say the least.

I think I've whaled enough by now that I should've gotten a rainbow, and yet, nothing.

But gold-wise, I have 7/11 unique gacha golds. Only missing Camellia, Cymbidium, Violet, and Rose. Orchid took for-fucking-ever to appear though. Dupes are Scarlet Tulip (2), Toad Lily (3), and Cosmos (2).

I got 2 more questions.

1 - Where is the server? I was playing when I got an error, then I got a login gift so I think it resets sometime at night my time. EST

2 - whats DMM? I saw another topic on this same game. Is it simply the Japanese version? But it looks like they have things we don't have???

^ 1- They update at 4am GMT (midnight eastern with summer time, around 9pm pacific-ish)

2- : Hosts all the japanese versions and a plethora of other stuff (most of which you can't access without some IP masker)

PS : Damn, we can now buy stuff with Paypal on DMM, finally.

I'm... not pleased with the Cepha codes. They didn't go up until I was already at work and of course that meant they were gone before I got home. And I work pretty regular hours. That's a really shitty timeframe.

I'm... not pleased with the Cepha codes. They didn't go up until I was already at work and of course that meant they were gone before I got home. And I work pretty regular hours. That's a really shitty timeframe.

Talking about the release time of the codes is pretty pointless, its all relative. They were up just before my lunch and were gone before dinner, it all means nothing to others.

You need to pick a battle you'll win, in this case the amount of codes. If they had atleast tripled the amount gave out things would be fairer, there should have been atleast enough codes to last 24 hours I think.

Hopefully they'll take todays results into account and adjust the amounts given out going forwards.

What a great answer. :V

Back