What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Talking about the release time of the codes is pretty pointless, its all relative. They were up just before my lunch and were gone before dinner, it all means nothing to others.

You need to pick a battle you'll win, in this case the amount of codes. If they had atleast tripled the amount gave out things would be fairer, there should have been atleast enough codes to last 24 hours I think.

Hopefully they'll take todays results into account and adjust the amounts given out going forwards.

They dont' have to take in the today's results. All they have to do is look at daily logins. -.-

Dz8gsFF.jpg

People started removing me shortly after I replaced St. Paulia with Edelweiss for some reason. Working on leveling Orchid right now to replace Snowflake.

Maybe they removed you because the team is faster. St. Paulia is quite a bit slower than Edelweiss after all. Some people prefer slower helpers, some like faster.

Talking about the release time of the codes is pretty pointless, its all relative.

For a company based in North America, it's a shitty timeframe.

For a company based in North America, it's a shitty timeframe.

North america spans many timezones, with 9 hours difference between the extremes, with only 5 hours for the codes to dissapear, thats a very broad timeframe there. Trying to please all north americans is gonna leave a lot unhappy.
They can also argue they're a worldwide company thanks to being online only, this gives them many ways to make themselves look good, mentioning the timeframe doesn't make them look bad at all as its impossible to please everyone here.

If you don't mention the timeframe and only argue the amount of tickets suddenly they don't have anything credible to argue.

I'm going to have to start giving gifts to 2 star girls in a little bit due to the utter lack of any gold girls out of gacha

North america spans many timezones, with 9 hours difference between the extremes, with only 5 hours for the codes to dissapear, thats a very broad timeframe there. Trying to please all north americans is gonna leave a lot unhappy.
They can also argue they're a worldwide company thanks to being online only, this gives them many ways to make themselves look good, mentioning the timeframe doesn't make them look bad at all as its impossible to please everyone here.

If you don't mention the timeframe and only argue the amount of tickets suddenly they don't have anything credible to argue.

I sent in a ticket hours ago.

I'm going to have to start giving gifts to 2 star girls in a little bit due to the utter lack of any gold girls out of gacha

You know what, I have all girls maxed (yes, including all Bronze & Common one) I started to gifting duplicates. Fortunately (or Unfortunately) I got 3 copy of Orchid recently. If not for the fact that I almost got no cake, I'll gladly boost them up.

Yesterday was red, today is blue. Anyone know what tomorrow will be? I want to prepare.

Cehpa codes are working again for me. I guess they got some more. Get em while they're hot. 375 left as of this post

Last edited:

Cehpa codes are working again for me. I guess they got some more. Get em while they're hot. 375 left as of this post

Excellent. Thank you very much.

After such a long time, I finally have Cepha! Now to start lving her somehow. lol

Too bad I can't redeem twice xD I wanna upgrade her skill/equipment

Yesterday was red, today is blue. Anyone know what tomorrow will be? I want to prepare.

2 Manyus at once (dunno which though, orange-purple-ish-maybe)

Excellent. Thank you very much.

After such a long time, I finally have Cepha! Now to start lving her somehow. lol

Congrats man, I've been in this thread awhile, and I know you've been trying to get Cepha forever. Glad to see you finally did!

Congrats man, I've been in this thread awhile, and I know you've been trying to get Cepha forever. Glad to see you finally did!

Now only if a certain random arrow guarding a pest mob would let me get a full clear on third stage of first phase. The 40 stamina one lol. I'm making pretty good amount of gold from this event.

Cepha's at lvl 20 and 20% affection now with what i just had.

Grats on the Cepha, Ericridge.

Monday: Red Dragons
Tuesday: Blue Dragons
Wednesday: Yellow/Purple Manyus
Thursday: Yellow Dragons
Friday: Purple Dragons
Saturday: Gold
Sunday: Red/Blue Manyus

Grats on the Cepha, Ericridge.

Monday: Red Dragons
Tuesday: Blue Dragons
Wednesday: Yellow/Purple Manyus
Thursday: Yellow Dragons
Friday: Purple Dragons
Saturday: Gold
Sunday: Red/Blue Manyus

Hey thx. Kewl. I should have 5 evolutions this week then :) maybe more.

Either I'm silly lucky, or the phase 2 events are pretty easy to 3*. I completed all 4 of them on my first run. The last one, seems like you just need a team or two to hit the final random arrow away from the boss so you get more time to run around the map. Should be pretty easy to ensure your first team dies to the end boss. I used the default starting locations on all four, although I doubt that is the best possible setup.

Yeah, the Phase 2 maps seem a lot easier than Phase 1. I 3*'d the first two maps on my first try, the third on my second, and the final one on my third attempt. I used the default positions for all of them, except I swapped the #1 and H on the final map (#1 had greater speed, and tended to reach the final boss section too quickly).

Anyway, event finished. It feels awfully anticlimactic, but I'm not complaining. Back to farming 12-3/12-5!

I'll reach you some day, YAD, I swears it on me bones.
ngbVR8S.png
Oh, and I'm done as well.

Guess who might be the next event girl.

She's a purple AND a gun girl too and not just any gun, but a flower gun. :V

I'll reach you some day, YAD, I swears it on me bones.
ngbVR8S.png
Oh, and I'm done as well.

Guess who might be the next event girl.

She's a purple AND a gun girl too and not just any gun, but a flower gun. :V

But, her chest, it's so small! :(

Back