What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

They are gonna have to upgrade the servers again.

Nutaku is getting big. They are already like EA! At least as far as servers are concerned =p

EDIT: Just reloaded the game and it is actually loading everything faster.

And now I got a the same at the end of a normal mission, after i managed to get it maxed after fuck knows how many tries.:mad: This is infuriating. Normarlly I'd just drop it and come back a few days down the line, once the obligatory launch issues are done, but since we have the first event on Monday, I can't afford that. Because why would any non-Canadians get enough time to properly get familiar with the the game, that'd be just silly, right?

She's actually one of the best 5 star knights in the game
555.png

Good to hear that
Seems My investment will get paid
Now I need moar Purple fodder to Lv up her XD

Nooooooooo why do I keep getting all these lolis. Where are my oppai. :(

That feel when your 5 parties go the same path on a crossroad. God damn it.

That feel when your 5 parties go the same path on a crossroad. God damn it.
Been there, done that, frustrating and all... More annoying that you need 100-year yellow dragons to evolve 2 5* girls and you get nothing but lower grades for 10 80-stamina rounds and most chests are jewel chests... Guess what happened yesterday to me on DMM :(

Can I ask when probably will be the first event being launched in Nutaku version??(based on dmm version) and will there be event gacha during the event? (so it's better to save 50 flower stones for event gatcha )

The first event is on Monday. I don't know about the event gacha.

Also, the game is unplayable for me right now.

Up to mission 4-5 and my main team is doing fine but the other 3 are not doing so well. Managed to 3* everything so far but I'm going to be struggling soon. Only pulled 2* out of normal gacha so far which isn't helping and only got 31 flower seeds so can't try premium one.

EDIT: Finally got a 3* from normal gacha. Seems complaining on the forums some how helped :p
Do keep getting errors though. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Last edited:

I need friends.... My code is: 149985557 :3

Yo Nutaku, will we get Camellia the 5 star in the first exchange center rotation?

so what do you do with your first 50 stones guys?

limited gatcha? premium gatcha and praying for 5 or 6 stars (and ending with bunch of 3 stars)? bigger storage? or keeping for event?

I'll do a pull of 11 girls first, need some stronger girls after all. Then a couple of stones for girl space. Still depends a lot on how generous Nutaku will be with the Flower Stones like DMM is.

I'll do a pull of 11 girls first, need some stronger girls after all. Then a couple of stones for girl space. Still depends a lot on how generous Nutaku will be with the Flower Stones like DMM is.

Yeah. Same. I used about 15 Stones and pulled a 5*, so now I am gonna sit on them until the event and see how it is gonna be like.

so should you do the 5 star only one or the one that can get 6 stars? and for some reason my 4 star canola is way stronger than my 5 star violet

oh nevermind the 5 star only was a one time thing

what are the golden dragons from the daily for?

what are the golden dragons from the daily for?
To evolve your girls, which you probably won't be doing at all for a couple of weeks because of the sheer cost of it.

Back