What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Pretty sure you need them max level to evolve them unless they changed it in nutaku lol
Was it max level? Hmm, was it another game that it was some levels below or something like 10 below max..... Now I'm confused as I always level my girls to max on the DMM one, I really didn't notice.

Edit: In order to perform a Character Evolution you must meet all the conditions below:
 1. Your Character must be at maximum level.
 2. You must have the necessary Evolution Material Characters in possession.
 3. You must possess more than the necessary amount of Coins.

Yup I was confuse :p

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, this daily Campaign map gives 2 Stones for completing all the objectives on it. Does that reset when it comes around again next week, or can I leave it for now? I've tried it like 6 times and ever time I miss a cluster of enemies :mad:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The feeling when all 5 parties take the exact same path. <.<

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, this daily Campaign map gives 2 Stones for completing all the objectives on it. Does that reset when it comes around again next week, or can I leave it for now? I've tried it like 6 times and ever time I miss a cluster of enemies :mad:
Nope, once you've cleared then you've always cleared it. Unless the devs change something specifically for it so you have to them again which happened once or twice on the DMM version.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ah, that's a relief. I think I'll give fully clearing it a miss this week then, get it next time. It's filled my inventory with Yellow Bloom Dragons, which is a pity, because I don't have any yellow 3*+ girls to evolve.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On the manyu does the amount of stars mean anything? And is there a way to increase the amount of exp a manyu gives you?

And should I bother with the yellow bloom dragons? I have 2 1* and 2 3* ones. I'm not going to be able to evolve a character anytime soon so not sure if its worth hanging onto them.

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

On the manyu does the amount of stars mean anything? And is there a way to increase the amount of exp a manyu gives you?
No, it's always a fixed amount. 1* gives 1080xp, 3* 2700xp and 5* somewhere in the 7000xp region if applied to the same type of girl (purple with purple, etc).
And should I bother with the yellow bloom dragons? I have 2 1* and 2 3* ones. I'm not going to be able to evolve a character anytime soon so not sure if its worth hanging onto them.
If you want you can keep them, but at the start right now they're not that useful as leveling goes slower the higher level the girl gets and evolving costs quite a chunk of money (100k for 4*, 150k for 5*)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So anyway, was giving my character affection items. Then I was like, I should turn down quality so it loads faster.

Apparently turning down quality makes all your affection items vanish.

Guess I'm stuck playing on high quality.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, got a question about this game. Had some hopes and well... can someone tell me if it's like most games on Nutaku? Similar to Valkyrie, Osawari, Dragon Tactics, Hitsuji? Yeah, I know that those games differ a bit, but still... it's mainly brainless clicking (hope I won't offend anyone, maybe there is some thinking but I just got bored before the game required that). Got some nice girls here and had some hopes but for now... probably it's going to end like all the games I tried on Nutaku except for Aigis and Pero (too much grinding so eventually had to give up on that one).
Hope you understand what I meant, just don't know how I can describe it better.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, got a question about this game. Had some hopes and well... can someone tell me if it's like most games on Nutaku? Similar to Valkyrie, Osawari, Dragon Tactics, Hitsuji? Yeah, I know that those games differ a bit, but still... it's mainly brainless clicking (hope I won't offend anyone, maybe there is some thinking but I just got bored before the game required that). Got some nice girls here and had some hopes but for now... probably it's going to end like all the games I tried on Nutaku except for Aigis and Pero (too much grinding so eventually had to give up on that one).
Hope you understand what I meant, just don't know how I can describe it better.
Its pretty nice brainless clicking alright.

And its crashing again.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol.

Another question: what are life crystals good for?
From what I can tell, if you go to the shop there's an exchange thing. The items there seem to be exchangeable with them, but you need LOTs of them.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dammit, I got a bonus stage and then the game went "sorry an error occurred" forcing me to reload the entire thing and of course I lost all the rewards.:mad:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The green crystal , whatever they call
Is meant to buy items on shop
Like this

The Lotus are for Lv Up skill

The Blue fairies(?) , Lion , and bottle something is used for adding permanent stat
And can only be used 100 time only on 1 girl
The rest , well You know. Fairies(?) for Lv up

======================

Sneek peek on the Event girl

She will make Your team speed slower it seems (CMIIW)

But.... GET HER MAGGOTS!!!!!
Seems she is good for newbies~

Last edited:

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm really enjoying the quest music, since it has a FFT vibe to it. Too bad it will get repetitive soon and I will keep it muted.
Also, having to reload to see the ally requests is something I really hope gets fixed soon.

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know if we will get a limited gacha on Tuesday, and which new knights will be in it?

YAD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dammit, I got a bonus stage and then the game went "sorry an error occurred" forcing me to reload the entire thing and of course I lost all the rewards.:mad:
I had the same. And i lost stamina too.

And now i can't properly make a character upgrade. I can only make a character upgrade with cary if i don't gain her last skill level. Otherwise i've got an error message.