What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Chronostein

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Uhm, but there is one, right in the middle of the tutorial. Unless you are playing on .com and not on .net.

Did you not get the main girl scene? Just gotta raise her to 100% affection to get it, I thought it forced you to do it.
I'm playing in .com, what's the difference?
I didn't see anything about that, probably because I play in .com but I still don't understand what's the difference D:

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am the proud of owner of TWO 5 stars. Worship me, peasants.

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I didn't see anything about that, probably because I play in .com but I still don't understand what's the difference D:
Basically .com is vanilla and .net has all the ecchi stuff in it.

Chronostein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh you're so lucky :v

I see, thanks everyone. I have to do everything again in .net or I will get my team from .com?

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

.com is their All ages site, nothing over there has H-scenes. .net is the 18+ site. Both Flower Knight Girl and Angelic Saga have 18+ and all ages versions. You are simply playing the all ages version, hence why you can't see any erotic scenes.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh you're so lucky :v

I see, thanks everyone. I have to do everything again in .net or I will get my team from .com?
I don't know, depends on the game.

Lol, I've just noticed that the maintenance notice has a counter for how many times have you touched the girl's boobs.

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'll worship you once you get a 6*. I've been playing since the game launched on DMM and only ever got one of them :l
Gacha is a bitch when it comes to that, even the devs noticed that on one of their earlier live streams :p

(Congratz though)

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is that so amazing?
Maybe if it is 6* instead
Eh, considering how long the game has been out? I'll count my blessings.

Anyone knows there the Message from the Staff is? I can't seem to find it anywhere. It is not under "News" and it is not in the blog.

Also, is there a point to that Boob jiggle counter?

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was looking forward to trying this but its already down. What's the "Message from the Staff" public topic?

And before I start FKG, is there anything I shouldn't do once I start? Such as in Aigis combining silver units is a bad idea. Anything like that here?

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welp, I will tell you after the maintenance.

For the fun, of course !
I guess I'll just take the counter up to 10k just in case this is some sort of easter egg and there is a prize.

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And before I start FKG, is there anything I shouldn't do once I start? Such as in Aigis combining silver units is a bad idea. Anything like that here?
Pretty much don't invest in your 2* girls if you get them. Using them for fodder to level your other girls is no use too as they give little exp, usually just sell them.
I'm leveling them in DMM though because I'm a completionist and some of them are cute~

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lol, I've just noticed that the maintenance notice has a counter for how many times have you touched the girl's boobs.
There's also a secret little fast thief (girl?) that runs across the bottom of the page after some amount of oppai clicks. Not sure what she does though.

Chronostein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have my team from .com in .net, if someone want to know.

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If anyone's interested, my FKG Nutaku ID is: 122076092

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ally code:

Im trying to figure out what to do. They started a maintenance during the tutorial and the tutorial isn't continuing. I was on the part where they told me to click on "quest" to get a 5 star girl, but the tutorial dialog is just not there. I'm pretty frustrated.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did it break again?

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im trying to figure out what to do. They started a maintenance during the tutorial and the tutorial isn't continuing. I was on the part where they told me to click on "quest" to get a 5 star girl, but the tutorial dialog is just not there. I'm pretty frustrated.
I think you got 5 flower stones for that and you should go to the gacha to pull the 5* girl, I just did that.