What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Just click on gacha, the first option will be a limited gacha, guaranteed to give a 5 star girl for 5 flowers. Do that one.

Just a little tip for new players too, the "Gather" sign resets every time you level up. So if you're about to level up, use the 3 runs first so you can also collect the mission for it easy.

Yay, my net's not acting like a meanie-butt anymore. Let's have fun with ours Knights~!

I mean--...you know, Battling bugs and stuff...That kind of fun...Totally...

My Friend ID: 966991312 Name: CT

Yay, my net's not acting like a meanie-butt anymore. Let's have fun with ours Knights~!

I mean--...you know, Battling bugs and stuff...That kind of fun...Totally...

My Friend ID: 966991312 Name: CT

Probably not your net; we upgraded the servers about 30 minutes ago. Let us know if anyone is still suffering from dropped connections.

Menu loading times became significantly faster after the server upgrade too. For me at least.

Finished the tutorial.

So for levelling characters I should use "manyu" of the same type as the character I am upgrading?

What should I do with 3* girls? Should I keep them around or sell them like the 2* girls?

And my ally code is: 393872327.

Finished the tutorial.

So for levelling characters I should use "manyu" of the same type as the character I am upgrading?
Yes, same type gives more exp, so blue with blue, red with red, etc.
What should I do with 3* girls? Should I keep them around or sell them like the 2* girls?
Keep them for now and level them a bit as of course they're stronger than 2* girls. Slowly you will replace them later when you get more 4*, some 5* and the almost impossible to get 6* girls.

Eh, considering how long the game has been out? I'll count my blessings.

Anyone knows there the Message from the Staff is? I can't seem to find it anywhere. It is not under "News" and it is not in the blog.

Also, is there a point to that Boob jiggle counter?

Really?
Well one of My account also have 2 Gold

That is not something special

If You have 6* then I'll worship You

So yeah, hunting for allies, since I dont know what is good and what is bad, accepting anyone, not like my squad is stellar or anything.
Edit: FUck me, ally requests are bugged and dont deliver

Last edited:

Yes, same type gives more exp, so blue with blue, red with red, etc.

Keep them for now and level them a bit as of course they're stronger than 2* girls. Slowly you will replace them later when you get more 4*, some 5* and the almost impossible to get 6* girls.

selling girls removes them (and their evolutions) from "collection" or they stays in database/"pokedex"? I'm kinda the "gotta catch 'em all" guy so even selling/getting rid of those 2* (that are adorable/sexy as fuck) is hard for me :p

Okay, so what are bloom dragons good for?

selling girls removes them (and their evolutions) from "collection" or they stays in database/"pokedex"? I'm kinda the "gotta catch 'em all" guy so even selling/getting rid of those 2* (that are adorable/sexy as fuck) is hard for me :p

They remain, like any of these games, but ofc, you cant evolve them if you sell them first. But you should consider evolving for fun after having a decently powered squad.

Selling removes them physically of course, but they will stay in your diary/book as far as I know. But if you're desperate to keep them you can level them with the same girl or sometimes a different one to level up their skill activate chance (level 5) and adding item slots (4x).
Okay, so what are bloom dragons good for?
They're used to evolve your girls which is only possible once. Doesn't matter when you evolve them, their stats remain the same on whatever level they were (as in max level girl unevolved and unevolved level 25 will have the same stats when they're evolved). It's the 4th tab in your units area.

Last edited:

Well, quick tips for people starting out I suppose:

Gathering resets to max. amount of uses each level up, it's free gold/norm gacha spins and the occasional xp card for literally zero effort, so make sure to use up all your charges before leveling.

Your 2-star cards are pretty weak and there's no real reason to level them up unless you particularly like some characters' looks. The first couple of chapters are all easily clearable with the girls you've been given.

Make lots of use of the normal gacha, you'll usually end up with at least 1 3-star girl whom can be used to swap out a 2-star in your roster and also grants the occasional bonus xp card.

Don't bother using 2-star girls to level up other girls unless they happen to boost the special attack, they give exceptionally little amounts of xp.

Now a question from me for those that have played this extensively on DMM:
Hold on to the flower gems or spend them to up the storage amount/roll for 5/6stars?

Spend them liberally on getting new girls. Do the 11x roll whenever possible, but I'm pretty weak-willed so that isn't advice that I myself follow.

Each event that you fully clear will give you 16 flower stones (plus 1 for the affection bonus of the event girl), and on DMM version there are regular campaigns for 2 flower stones/day, so you can roll pretty frequently. Inventory space is not a big issue since it's 1 flower token per 5 spaces, so you can usually afford to buy it whenever you need it.

Other than the gacha and inventory extensions, nothing else really demands flower stones. You could maybe use a few on stamina refills on fairy maps to get a power boost during the beginning of the game, but that's pretty much it.

They're used to evolve your girls which is only possible once. Doesn't matter when you evolve them, their stats remain the same on whatever level they were. It's the 4th tab in your units area.

Right, so I suppose it was a bad idea to use six of them for character upgrade. :rolleyes: For some reason I thought they would be for skill upgrades.

Right, so I suppose it was a bad idea to use six of them for character upgrade. :rolleyes: For some reason I thought they would be for skill upgrades.
Hahaha, yeah they give crap xp :p

They're used to evolve your girls which is only possible once. Doesn't matter when you evolve them, their stats remain the same on whatever level they were (as in max level girl unevolved and unevolved level 25 will have the same stats when they're evolved). It's the 4th tab in your units area.

Pretty sure you need them max level to evolve them unless they changed it in nutaku lol

Back