What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

does friend list ever works? I'm sending inv to everyone who added ID here and even to random people via game and still 0 friends ;_;

Refresh the page, I had the same problem then closed game for a minute and now its full xD

Beginning and discovering the game, like all of us who never try it on DMM.

ID : 709785806

Obligatory ally search

ID: 557495433

Been playing for five minutes and i already hate those random tiles ><

ID: 627667661

*Start intermediate daily with level 1 party*

Oh, this isn't too bad.

*Reach boss*

Oh shit.

P.S. Don't log out, I can't get back on the game since refreshing.

This plays a lot differently than I thought it would. Like it so far though.

And somewhere out there, a lone potato was screaming in pain due to the tens of thousands of frantic FKG fans battering the gates all at once.

The saving up stones for the batch roll is eating at me inside. I'm getting impatient D:

Weren't you guys supposed to be setting up your own official forums? Your making the rounds of the unofficial ones and Discord and whatnot is appreciated, but I'd have to imagine having your own official one would make things a lot easier.

We're working on it, at this point it's on the backburner, just because there is so much work to do in other areas that is much more important. It will make things easier, I suspect I'll spend most of my day on there once they come out.

Game has been very slow loading for the last 30 mins on everything you do, servers must be getting hit hard.

But then again , we don't even know they have blog since February (IIRC)
Untill they annouce it theirself

I imagine the official Nutaku forum
Will be only a graveyard..... (Hope I am wrong)
Since the moderator / staff is too bussy

We announced the blog the day it went live... Your focusing on the date of the first article that was put up for testing purposes long before the blog went live.
We're not hiding our forums anywhere, I think we're more excited for them to come than anyone :p

Thanks for the updates, Nordland.

Seems like this one might replace LoV for me. Doesn't seem to take up too much time, but there might not be any kind of strategy/nuance involved. I guess we'll see how much actual fun everybody ends up having!

But ugh. The daily missions in this, Pero, Osawari, and numerous other games is so unbelievably terrible. Its REALLY bad. Going in and out of the same menus over and over and over again while staring at a loading screen is in no way enjoyable. Here's to hoping that I can eventually ignore the quest system without any disadvantage.

ID: 437506348

Join me :D

Jumping on the ally request train as well:

ID: 890390483

Also, another game where the protagonist is asleep at the beginning and and your first experience is being called lazy by the in game advisor / first heroine. I never realised that this was such a popular trope.

Oh, lookie, the game is down.

Thanks Nordland !

I like the game, I don't really know a lot of stuff about it but it seems like there isn't a single h-scene. Surprising, but not a problem for me.

PS: I hate the random panel ! :c

Every girl has an H-scene when you max their affection, but so far even in DMM it stays one scene only.

Booooo maintenance, I was just busy with the tutorial :(

Thanks Nordland !

I like the game, I don't really know a lot of stuff about it but it seems like there isn't a single h-scene. Surprising, but not a problem for me.

Uhm, but there is one, right in the middle of the tutorial. Unless you are playing on .com and not on .net.

Thanks Nordland !

Did you not get the main girl scene? Just gotta raise her to 100% affection to get it, I thought it forced you to do it.

We're not hiding our forums anywhere, I think we're more excited for them to come than anyone :p
While this is welcome news, I also hear (correctly or otherwise) that you delete anything even vaguely against you guys on your Facebook page, and that is worrying.

I should hope that your forums will allow users to voice their complaints in a civil manner, because while Nutaku's behavior in the past few week's has been admirable (Asagao incident notwithstanding), I think you will all agree that your performance has been... sub-par in the past, to put it kindly.

I appreciate that this may have been due to reasons beyond your control, but I hope that you also appreciate that your users still have the right to whine about it.

Back