What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

^ Is it normal ? Yes, they take an absurd amount of time to fix stuff in tickets. Sent 1 in the first week of game launch (more than a month ago) and still nothing .......

I'd refrain from paying them anything even if support was top notch anyway (but that's just me)

Anyone here ever had to put a support ticket in for this game? Decided to spend some gold on this game to do a couple of the premium/limited summons for 100/300 gold. On one of the 300 gold summon, had a communication error that froze the game during the purchase. 300 gold was removed from the account but after refreshing the game, the game didn't register the summon so I lost the 300 gold. Put a ticket in and beside the initial "We will look into your issue and will get back to you with the results" response, I haven't heard anything from them for 2 weeks. Is this normal? If so, its making me question if i want to spend any more money on the games there that i play.

I have, I got 2 flower gems early on for some little bug I've forgotten about.

Are you sure you didn't get just 3* girls and didn't notice them? Either way it wouldn't hurt to send in another ticket.

I have, I got 2 flower gems early on for some little bug I've forgotten about.

Are you sure you didn't get just 3* girls and didn't notice them? Either way it wouldn't hurt to send in another ticket.

I'm quite sure. In the girls list in the character Equip/Lock tab i have it organised by oldest to newest and the two latest 3+stars girls was Jamsime from the 100 gold spin at premium gacha that i got before the error, and Rose Diana from using 5 flower gem i got from login bonus when i logged in after a while of not playing to check if anything changed after submitting the ticket.

Anyone here ever had to put a support ticket in for this game? Decided to spend some gold on this game to do a couple of the premium/limited summons for 100/300 gold. On one of the 300 gold summon, had a communication error that froze the game during the purchase. 300 gold was removed from the account but after refreshing the game, the game didn't register the summon so I lost the 300 gold. Put a ticket in and beside the initial "We will look into your issue and will get back to you with the results" response, I haven't heard anything from them for 2 weeks. Is this normal? If so, its making me question if i want to spend any more money on the games there that i play.

I'd send another ticket. I've submitted three tickets (1 in Osawari, 2 is FKG) and I've always received a reply within 2 business days. All three were solved and taken care of. Honestly, I've been fairly impressed with the level of customer support I've received, but maybe I've just gotten lucky.

Definitely send them another ticket asking about the status. Also, keep us posted. I'd be interested in knowing if your problem ever gets solved--I hope it does!

I wanted to evolve Edelweiss, but got mostly red manyus today...
Oh well... No need to hurry, gto her to level 55... I might get enough blue manyus during the week...

11-2 is so annoying. Been stuck trying to 3* it for over a week. One team always manages to mess up, or in the case of my last run, every team missed the pest before the boss after defeating everything else.

Bloom Dragons eh, Will have to wait til next week to see if the new special is of any interest to me.

It would've been a different story if it was naked girls instead of some evolution item i don't care about.

First run today after complaining last night and got 3* on 11-2. Complaining on the forums is like a magical way to get what you want :eek:

Seems the game went unstable again : can do anything fine [albeit the monstrous lag when you click anywhere during combats] except upgrading girls that goes into infinite loop and game crashes :/

I still don't have 6 star :p

You are not complaining enough. Although I don't have a 6* yet... Why won't this game give me 6* girl :mad::mad::mad:

Just managed to 3* 11-5, I think the speed of my teams must have been off the first attempt as the map seemed pretty easy in the RNG department, or maybe someone died.

11-1 and 12-5 only maps left to 3*

I'm on my 14th run of 12-3/12-5, and not a single bonus stage appeared. My luck, it is abysmal.

3* on 11-1. Been doing pretty well picking up these final FG's recently.

If you do not need the low level SG, what is the best map to farm?

EDIT: Got my 12-5 3* as well. Pretty sure that's is all the normal missions 3* :)

Last edited:

are any of the 2 stars even worth gifts i mean 6 ampys would be nice but i kinda feel like hoarding is the better option

are any of the 2 stars even worth gifts i mean 6 ampys would be nice but i kinda feel like hoarding is the better option

They're worth 1 flower gem each. Just depends on how much you want those gems. :p

They're worth 1 flower gem each. Just depends on how much you want those gems. :p

im missing 3 4 stars and the rest are golds and rainbows so ill wait till atleast 3-4 more 4 stars get added so with that im just gonna stock gems thats a good place to get a quick 10 later

im missing 3 4 stars and the rest are golds and rainbows so ill wait till atleast 3-4 more 4 stars get added so with that im just gonna stock gems thats a good place to get a quick 10 later

Gonna be a year or so till we get any new 4 stars so I hope you enjoy the wait.

Looks like she's aware about her button. It is really distracting after all.....

They are worth gifts for the daily, its not like we don't get enough gifts. I'm at the point where I can 100% any girl I get the second I get her, I raise 4 2* at once, they're all at 42% right now.
I've seen many pics of DMM players with several 100s of every item so I'm sure the daily is the best way to do it.

Back