What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Best 100 Gold I've ever spent.
QDfKAMh.jpg
Congrats!

Meanwhile, I get Yulan (4*) and a 3* from my other pull. My horrible luck continues. :/

this is really defying odds to not get any golds from premium by now

Don't check discord much, thanks for posting it here. What is the problem with manyus?

And does anyone both with the 300 NG roll?

oUw4a5Y.png
6ybuhId.png
Apparently, it's like how it is in the last map of Phase 2, where some people are just getting empty boxes for the Manyu daily. Though, some people in the chat said they're getting Manyus just fine.

Yeah, this is the first I've heard about it. Been running manyus since the daily rollover last night. No problems.

Oh right, manyu daily is fine for me too. Just the event map that is not working for me. Hope they fix it soon, only have 1 equipment flower thing.

I honestly hope I get a little time before they fix it. I want to take advantage of it for an easy 3*. But I probably won't because I need to farm some dragons. Only a few, but it'll put it off until tomorrow.

Uh guys, two bosses in the 4th stage... I fought them.. and they was nowhere to be found so I had a win by default. X_x Because of this, I got 3 medal clear for the 4th stage easily.

Likely a bug.

Uh guys, two bosses in the 4th stage... I fought them.. and they was nowhere to be found so I had a win by default. X_x Because of this, I got 3 medal clear for the 4th stage easily.

Likely a bug.

Was mentioned 2 pages back. Nutaku still can't fix it either.

Two full stamina bars (300+) this week, two full stamina bars last week: zero adult dragons. I just need one...ONE...to upgrade Lilac. -_-

I'm having trouble 3 starring the third map of phase 2. Any suggestions/strategies?

Yeah the last map of the event is still bugged, the last boss just dies no fight, and the chest came empty, i hope they give us 3 or 2 of the item that gives the equipment slot to compensate for this fuck up, otherwise we will not have much time left to somehow get it :mad:

Agree with the sentiment, but if you want to be safe, try running the 80 stam map. I was able to get the item from that one.

Yeah the last map of the event is still bugged, the last boss just dies no fight, and the chest came empty, i hope they give us 3 or 2 of the item that gives the equipment slot to compensate for this fuck up, otherwise we will not have much time left to somehow get it :mad:

Its really not that bad, 3rd map can give it too and is what should be farmed right now, 3 dressblooms would be too many, 2 would max equipment slots, just checking whether people have had an empty chest and compensating them for it with one should be enough.

As it is they'll probably extend the event by a day or two and 99% of us will have maxed her if we run the 3rd map. I got one more to go myself before I'm done here.

Holy shit, another three runs (80 stamina per) and still no adult yellow dragon. I'm starting to think they intentionally lowered the drop-rate on the quest drops so people will spend their Flower Gems on the promotion for receiving dragons for each pull. This is ridiculous, it's going on two full days of doing nothing but 80 stamina runs and not a single drop. No wasted stamina either, I'm extremely careful about that. I even had some Rank Up's in there.

I know, my luck is probably horrible and you guys/gals are probably having no issue getting them, but they're proving impossible for me. Literally impossible. So infuriating.

Back