What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Gonna be a year or so till we get any new 4 stars so I hope you enjoy the wait.

id have to bet your right but rolling for 5 and 6 star units sounds like a waste of gems even if there free and i dont use them for anything half the time

3 tries and I couldn't 3* the intermediate map. Its so simple but I'm just unlucky here.

Is the event broken or something? Did 4th map of new part and some of the encounters, including final boss had no mobs at all and were just instant victory. Also, it said I picked up 1 chest, but it didn't show any item on the victory screen.

Same thing happened to me Rawr. Annoying.

Is the event broken or something? Did 4th map of new part and some of the encounters, including final boss had no mobs at all and were just instant victory. Also, it said I picked up 1 chest, but it didn't show any item on the victory screen.

Yay more free flower gems......

As if......

I didn't make it to the last map yet. I ran the first map trying to 3* and couldn't do it so I moved on. But in the mean time I had three runs in a row with the same results.

RNG is an asshole on that map for some reason.

I got 3* on the other two, though.

I need one more gold blue dragon to evolve my Edelweiss, but I wasted too much stamina and nothing...
As such, I'm yet to even start doing the new event missions. ¬¬

And tomorrow is manyu day, too...

Just done the last event map. Missed 1 boss and didn't unlock the very bottom node. The last boss of the map was instant win and the chest I got had nothing inside. Although I didn't defeat all the enemies on the map it still gave me the 3* rewards. The map is kinda broken but at least I don't have to bash my head against it for ages :p

So, for the equip-slot item, do you guys think the 2nd or 3rd stage is a better bet? I only need one more, but I'd rather not waste my stamina if I can avoid it.

Yay more free flower gems......

As if......
Don't count on it. We still haven't received the compensation for the stamina bug. :/

Anyway, I guess I won't bother farming the last map for the upgrade material then. I'd hate to see a premium chest drop, only to not receive it when I clear the map. I did run through it once earlier today (when I noticed the bug), but only had a normal chest drop. I managed to 3* it though, so yay?

The last map is some kind of nonsense....

Those sneaky bastards, hiding a mob under the locked node on map 3. Sneaky, sneaky.

So, any word on the last map? Have not tried it yet, since people said it was bugged.

The last map if full of bugs, done it 3 times, the first time the last 2 bosses just die as soon as the battle started (ista-win) the chest didn't give me a damn thing, then the other two times the chests also came empty. Like WTF!?

Really shouldve checked the thread, wouldve saved me ~ 600 stamina or so -.-
Also: that last map is a broken POS.

Those sneaky bastards, hiding a mob under the locked node on map 3. Sneaky, sneaky.

So, any word on the last map? Have not tried it yet, since people said it was bugged.

When the bugs get fixed, is a big map with lots of redirections, so just let the teams in their spawn points, grab your nearest clicker, and let Jesus take the wheel, cause there's no strategy to be found.
Oh also, if you have the spare stamina, and weak teams, it may be a good opportunity to try to 3star it now, since the bosses are broken and instawin, so you dont need to worry about the bugfest it has weakening your teams before a nasty boss.

Buggy event for insta-win and trolled myself a new Lilac in the normal seed gacha. So much win today :D

I wonder if they'll extend the event, or just give everyone 4x equipment flowers to upgrade their Mountain Lily. An entire day gone and no fix yet. :(

Best 100 Gold I've ever spent.
QDfKAMh.jpg

Back