Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Brb time to move to Canada.
lol XD nice joke
Wish as simple as that

From My experienced played a Close Beta
It is only limited to first 1000 (or certain number) people who register before the deadline

So even if You go to Canada now
I don't think You can play it

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

..also yeah, Nutaku's North American office is in Montreal, so that may have something to do with it

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am curious if the FKG Nutaku ver is kind like DMM ver
Freebies everyday , and if *EDITED* is Nightmarish like ...........
I don't know about extra freebies, as I've only played it today... but so far I haven't noticed any nightmare edits.

It looks like it's a slightly older version compared to the one that DMM runs with the girls available being the original base ones.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know about extra freebies, as I've only played it today... but so far I haven't noticed any nightmare edits.

It looks like it's a slightly older version compared to the one that DMM runs with the girls available being the original base ones.
We will soon know....

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can post other screenshots if there's anything people are curious about. I'm still pretty gated by being Day 1, but I haven't noticed any real art differences with the girls I have picked up. I imagine that it'd be a bunch of the evolved form art and scenes that would be tweaked, if anything.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can post other screenshots if there's anything people are curious about. I'm still pretty gated by being Day 1, but I haven't noticed any real art differences with the girls I have picked up. I imagine that it'd be a bunch of the evolved form art and scenes that would be tweaked, if anything.
Well , hopefully not
Though I heard there is some girl **** and get R***
I am not sure.....
Maybe I heard/read it wrong....

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

...they seem to have started off pretty far into the game by adding that board thing >.> well lets see if i can stand the RNG this time around

Edit: ahahaha... freaking bronze for first pull... just great...
Edit2: first split RNG tile..... annnndddd they all go one way >.>
Edit3: okay, well didnt know that the post board resets each lvl and wasted like 10 resets... T^T....been getting a few hidden quests though so that makes up for it i guess
btw, anyone know if friend requesting is supposed to not work when using randoms as allies then requesting? looks like none of my requests have made it through

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

We will soon know....

I would love to see some Cactus :3

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would Love to see Drunken Girl
But I do not know if she is old girl (launched)
Or new girl (Current DMM)
She is cute XD

And I like the Blue Gold Girl
Who use broom , Lucky I got her on DMM
Her skill very hillarious XD

@Tasogare
Is what I do when I tried DMM ver
I suggest to pile the Stone untill 50
And summon girl by then , since 50 will give You 11 Summon
Instead 5 with 1 summon

Last edited:

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

She is cute XD

And I like the Blue Gold Girl
Who use broom , Lucky I got her on DMM
Her skill very hillarious XD

@Tasogare
Is what I do when I tried DMM ver
I suggest to pile the Stone untill 50
And summon girl by then , since 50 will give You 11 Summon
Instead 5 with 1 summon
For some reason i dont realy like that 11 pull gacha thing, even tho i have 50 flower stone thing. Idk probaly because if you realy got trash pull, you cant do anything about it, on the other hand if you pull it 1 by 1 if your unlucky you can just stop. And plus it just 1 extra and there is no like percentage up if you do the 50 fs pull.

If anyone is dmm player, how far behind is the nutaku ver is? If not far (atleast got the 2h recovery thing) i might try it, if its start from the begining then meh

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^that... in dmm i pulled like 3 50's to get almost all bronzies and then say screw it imma do a one pull and stop, gets rainbow... XD that was the only reason i stayed on dmm for a while

as to how far it is, its pretty much from ground one cept the exchange shop, quests, and post board. other than that i dont see any striking differences in the gacha or quests, all the same as far as i remember compared to dmm release

edit: right, drunk girl should be fairly later... i quit after about 10 or so events... or more? and she still wasnt there in events/gacha

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I... don't think I have that kind of luck, lol. I'd also be a little bummed to pull her here and not on the DMM version, tbh. >.>

She is cute XD
The Nutaku version only has the girls that were available at the start (prior to Lavender's event)... If they release at the same rate that the DMM version did, will be over a year away.

Here's the premium gacha in Nutaku:

If anyone is dmm player, how far behind is the nutaku ver is? If not far (atleast got the 2h recovery thing) i might try it, if its start from the begining then meh
The base game is a couple months behind, I guess? Girl-wise the ones that are available are the ones from the beginning, but it has the Gather/Search feature, Character Quests, Ampoules (Ampy here), Equipment Upgrading, and you can skip Raid Boss battles.

A couple of the features missing from it so far are: the assistant blinking on the homepage, only 3 Raid Points (DMM's up to 5 now), the Garden, no permanent Gold Rush Mission, no Ultimate Missions, and completed quests don't auto-sort to the top.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How frequent does the gacha pool update?

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If it's like the DMM version, every 2 weeks you'll have a new event that awards a 5* girl while also adding 2 5*'s and a 6* to the gacha.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There just 1 thing that will decide whether nutaku FKG will survive or not... that is.. "Campaign - Free crystal"
Honestly this game totaly focused on gacha (gacha girl even the 5* is alot better than event girl at "beginning")
Additionaly the fun part is those tons of addition of new girls every 2 week (4-5 new girl)

DMM able to counter this by always giving a campaign that give you alot of free flower crystal.
But when we talking about nutaku here.... any type of Campaign in DMM will never appear in nutaku (they still do with the event, but NOT campaign)

and yes from the looks of gacha pool, they starting from the very beginning.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, some anon just posted image of Asagao (Ipomoea Nil), and apparently she received major breast enlargement at nutaku censorship division.

In retrospect, its kinda obvious that nutaku wouldn't give up on their flat hate so easily, Aisha probably slipped in only because she's gacha black that earned them tons of money.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, some anon just posted image of Asagao (Ipomoea Nil), and apparently she received major breast enlargement at nutaku censorship division.

In retrospect, its kinda obvious that nutaku wouldn't give up on their flat hate so easily, Aisha probably slipped in only because she's gacha black that earned them tons of money.
Actual pictures for that:

Before:

After:

I really don't know what's their stance on these things anymore. on one hand we have this in a brand new release, on the other we have lolis galore in PPS and Aisha in MWA, all completely unedited. It jut makes no bloody sense.

Well, at least they didn't edit her face (that made me quit Osawari back then) and don't cut her out of the game entirely, so I guess it's kinda an improvement?

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Even in FKG, Mint and Ichigo didn't get edited according to screenshots posted while being flat and loli-ppoi, this stuff doesn't make any sense at all.
Also, there's a chance that anon is just trolling and edited all these screenshots himself.
Edit: apparently she was with boob edits on nordland's stream, so its true.

Last edited: