What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

You take the one girl who does 25% damage reduction for a turn. She is lightning based when going into that fight. I haven't been hit for more than 2.7k personally. Never seen the 6k. I will keep an eye for that. But I mowe down the four basic elements as it stands. Just need stronger light and dark weapons to hopefully not need help on the Light and Dark bosses.
Just got a good example of the boss trying to be a bitch coincidentally.

1st turn she used it. Luckily I had atk down on her and def buff up. And it wasn't elemental weakness so she only did about 2.5k.

But yeah really risky vs light boss, especially if you're running dark units. If she did something like that 2x in a row to the same character it's pretty much a guaranteed death unless you have some massive healing.

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, my dark weapons suck, save for the SR gun I've gotten from bosses, which Arthur can't main, which is why I am probably not experiencing that damage.

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

But yeah really risky vs light boss, especially if you're running dark units. If she did something like that 2x in a row to the same character it's pretty much a guaranteed death unless you have some massive healing.
It's not how it's working, Light and Dark elements considered as special elements, and well, while you do 150% damage to "counter" element (dark to light i.e) in return you only receive 103% damage from any other element light included.

Last edited:

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I also use eilidons that sport damage reduction. For example I use rare minotaur when fighting fire bosses bc of 18% fire damage reduction. I am sure each element has one. So prob worth looking into.

Elezzo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Talking about souls, will there be any way to get SP in any other way than leveling up?
Events have them in the shop to exchange for, though i don't know if the early events did.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those still wondering : the 20 AP raid boss has 650k HP.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I also use eilidons that sport damage reduction. For example I use rare minotaur when fighting fire bosses bc of 18% fire damage reduction. I am sure each element has one. So prob worth looking into.
Pfft, Anzu or nothing!

Gotta have my + item drop. :p

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tried and tried, but I just couldn't get a single SR Water Eidolon to drop from the boss. 4 weapons, but still nothing to use my water eidolon fodder to level. <.<

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(Kinda) noob posting here:

what exactly are those cores, that drop in raid battles good for ?

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

(Kinda) noob posting here:

what exactly are those cores, that drop in raid battles good for ?
To level break your kamihimes. Also some items from doing quest can be traded in for Eilidons, weapons, elixirs. You can also upgrade your level break items for the ones that are needed for the stronger breaks.

P.S. Rawr, you should make room for me as an ally. I will use the heck out of Anzu!

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Huh, so you need event items to fully level-break even your freebie SRs? That's...weird.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

P.S. Rawr, you should make room for me as an ally. I will use the heck out of Anzu!
You're out of luck, my list is too active so you'll have to wait for me to level or something. Only 1 person on the list has been offline for more than 10 hours. <.<

Edit: That feeling when you realize you weren't paying attention and brought the wrong party to a raid.

<.<

Last edited:

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, looks like I'm going swords, probably Arthur since she's cheaper.

Here's the current lineup after another 10-draw of jewels earlier today (new: Gram, 3rd Nothung) :

discharge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit: That feeling when you realize you weren't paying attention and brought the wrong party to a raid.<.<
Been there, done that. At least that wasn't as bad as when I accidentally took a wind heavy team into a fire raid.

Mr.Prvrt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Weapon skills (element atk/def) how many they give u, what cap skill lvl and what best: stuck 1 elemen for team or just use best atk/hp weapon of all ellements?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weapon skills (element atk/def) how many they give u, what cap skill lvl and what best: stuck 1 elemen for team or just use best atk/hp weapon of all ellements?
According to jp wiki it looks like weapon skills are as follows.

Atk/Def up = .5% +.5% per skill level.
Atk/Def up + = 3.5 +.5% per skill level
Atk/Def up ++ = 6.5 +.5% per skill level.

Mr.Prvrt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx its look like R weapons skill almost useless.... And start stuck skills from sr/ssr rarity weapons...

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Actually, from what the wikia page said, it seems like fully level breaking an R rarity weapon will improve its burst skill, something that doesn't happen with the SR/SSR weapons. So I guess if you're going for the cheapest build, or you don't trust your luck with the Jewel gacha, 1 3-star R weapon for a mainhand + 9 SR attack ups would be the way to go.

Mr.Prvrt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually, from what the wikia page said, it seems like fully level breaking an R rarity weapon will improve its burst skill, something that doesn't happen with the SR/SSR weapons. So I guess if you're going for the cheapest build, or you don't trust your luck with the Jewel gacha, 1 3-star R weapon for a mainhand + 9 SR attack ups would be the way to go.
Ya but i already have sr 3* weapon from raid boss what suit my main soul... so i don`t really need trust my luck. And from shop u easy can get 3* wind sword and thunder spear.....