What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

She works, dont worry about it. Use Odette as the frontline sweeper and pallis on the back spot.

Hmm, seems to work out, I think I might need to swap one of my healers for Iris though. Afk time should remain the same since I had 9 points by the time I could afk, but with Dorca healing Jerome died at the very end to double valks. :(

DYFvYnK.jpg

Guess this is about as quick as I'll be able to get it.

Well, I guess I could keep Dorca healing him if I just AWed Jerome...

But Jerome has no oppai so he clearly can't be AWed. :(

I got 1* skip on Slay the Dead King mostly because I don't have an AW Chydis and Claudia (both at 70, waiting for sacrifices to be ready).
I did very poorly on my only run of this map, wrong placement order of dancer + forgot to retreat Bashira on time, but I think my Claudia+Chydis combo wouldn't get the job done anyway in their current form.

The unit requirements for 3staring this aren't really high. Neither AW Chydis nor AW Claudia are necessary. Tell me what units you have and I'm pretty sure we'll find a fitting strategy

Let's see if I get your right. Up till 3:30 your setup is setup is bascially the same, you only replaced Chydis with Iris and Belinda with Shiho.
After that you replace Calliope with Lynn, just like I do and Cloris with Anya I assume? Can Shiho with her skill active and Iris alone keep Anya, Lynn and Bernice alive at this point of time? If they do I'd replace Solano a tiny bit earlier then I do in the video (just before Shihos skill runs out) with Echidna, replace Shiho with Fedora (on Iris position in my video) just when her skill runs out and immediately remove Lynn. After that you should be good to go and can even catch a mummy with Karma for added healing.

If Iris and Shiho are not enough and you basically need three healers on the right side, actually I'd do the same as in the video but remove Lynn a lot earlier and catch one mummy with Karma for additional healing, less stress on your two healers (Iris + Shiho with skill activated -> replacing her with echidna when skill runs out) as well as damage and stalling of one mummy. Your ranged units should be able to deal with the other mummy.

You could also try to stall one greater vampire with a good duelist, like your Thetis for example, if they are your biggest problem. I'd say on the spot left of Anya, where she is in range of Echidna who is not very busy at this point of time. Remove Lynn a tiny bit earlier than I do in my video and catch the vampire in this spot. Or you could remove Anya in case she killed both mummies already, I doubt that though.

If all of this doesn't work maybe try to put Fedora in Chydis place instead of Iris. As I mentioned in the video description Anya and or Lynn died when I did not place AW Iris at that exact time. The heal for all units when she is placed safed their lives. I don't know if Fedora can keep Bernice alive up to this point though

I decided to do that as my first solution, since it seemed less of a hassle and I didn't need all that much healing until the last waves anyway. Worked quite well, but I still didn't have the firepower to deal with the greater vampires in time, so i removed both Lynn and Solano early and put down Rika and Karma. Karma killled her mummy while keeping Bernice alive and Rika managed to stop the second one long enough to get the vampires cleared up.

So I've been grinding feast since then, since I severly lack silver archers and I want to AW Victoria, and possibly Rita. Mixed luck so far: about 5-6 platinum armors, 3 samurais, a whole bunch of DCs, but not a single archer.

The unit requirements for 3staring this aren't really high. Neither AW Chydis nor AW Claudia are necessary. Tell me what units you have and I'm pretty sure we'll find a fitting strategy

I basically used this strategy:

My main differences are:
Chydis is only CC70
Claudia is only CC70
(Remaining changes are mostly unimportant, e.g. Aria AW40 instead of Katie)

However since I was dumb enough to 1st set Bashira instead of Waltz she became the lightning rod and died. Until then it wasn't much of a problem, however when king appeared the increased atk dmg got Bashira killed (yes I should have retreated but I had a dead unit anyway) and lastly Claudia couldn't take the lich hits while it was approaching and got killed too.
The remaining fight went more or less the same.

My real fear is that Claudia+Chydis can't solo handle the left side at CC70, and since I'm already at 21* I really don't care much about wasting char/stam on it. I maybe could handle it with some swapping - using bandits to act like lighting rods, but if I have to babysit the left side too much I'll probably mishandle to handle the king on the right.

Regarding my units, this is the fruits of my work. Sorry for the fairies and duplicates but my 2nd barracks are full of feeding materials...
FCsSLvT.png

I decided to do that as my first solution, since it seemed less of a hassle and I didn't need all that much healing until the last waves anyway. Worked quite well, but I still didn't have the firepower to deal with the greater vampires in time, so i removed both Lynn and Solano early and put down Rika and Karma. Karma killled her mummy while keeping Bernice alive and Rika managed to stop the second one long enough to get the vampires cleared up.

So I've been grinding feast since then, since I severly lack silver archers and I want to AW Victoria, and possibly Rita. Mixed luck so far: about 5-6 platinum armors, 3 samurais, a whole bunch of DCs, but not a single archer.

Glad it worked out for you. I'm still wondering why you had problems with the greater vampires not dieing fast enough, as ranged damage wise your units are pretty much the same as my own ones.

I did pretty much the same. While I do have two CCed archers to AW Rita, I didn't have the three archers to CC her... I was surprisingly lucky on that map though: No tin cans or samurais but three Danielas =)

Bt, have you cleared Crystal Keeper G yet? You mentioned having Victoria and I posted a 3star strategy using her last week. You have all other units necessary as well. You might only have to use a rainbow fairy on Victoria, as either skill level 2 or AW Victoria is necessary.

Regarding my units, this is the fruits of my work. Sorry for the fairies and duplicates but my 2nd barracks are full of feeding materials...
Try using instead, with the following adjustments:
Replace Thetis with Lyla. She should have about 700 Atk and 2200 HP which should be good enough. If necessary (I don't really know how much slower she attacks) use her skill. Only at min 1:10 and about 2:00 should be close if at all.
I think your Karma should be able to kill the Lich as shown in the video. But I can't guarantee it, since I had Shuukas +10 % active and I have AW Aria and Big Hero. If she can't just finish him off with Mementos tokens and her skill active.
Instead of starting off with Shuuka (yours is not good enough, to fullfill the role she does in my video) place prince where I do. When the first skeleton cavalry has passed her position at about 0:50 place a soldier (I'd pick Jerome). Later on replace the soldier with Deine to fight the lancer and cavalry at about 3:00.
Your Anya should be good enough to tank the Lich Kings ranged attacks. Instead of Echidna you may want to use Fedora if she's stronger. If your healers can't keep Anya alive you can either place tokens and or replace Spica with your fourth healer (either Echidna or Fedora, whichever you didn't pick before)

Last edited:

Glad it worked out for you. I'm still wondering why you had problems with the greater vampires not dieing fast enough, as ranged damage wise your units are pretty much the same as my own ones.

I did pretty much the same. While I do have two CCed archers to AW Rita, I didn't have the three archers to CC her... I was surprisingly lucky on that map though: No tin cans or samurais but three Danielas =)

Bt, have you cleared Crystal Keeper G yet? You mentioned having Victoria and I posted a 3star strategy using her last week. You have all other units necessary as well. You might only have to use a rainbow fairy on Victoria, as either skill level 2 or AW Victoria is necessary.

Bashira. She rekt those big mummies, so they needed much less damage from the mages to die, so they didn't have time to hit your HA all that much, so you could take your time killing the greater vampires. That's my guess anyway.

Yeah, I've seen that video. Bookmarked it actually. My Victoria is just CC42 at the moment, but with the influx of plat armors, it shouldn't be that hard to level her up. I'll plan to get her up to something like AW40 and then clear CKG. And I really don't mind getting platinum armors btw, before the event I had 30+ black fairies and 20+ plat fairies, so I can finally free up some space. And get Karma up to AW99 and a bunch of other units into AW range.

Try using instead, with the following adjustments:

Interesting idea indeed, I always though of using the skeletons to draw the king away and never to handle the left side. Also by the end, even without Annya, I could just go oldschool IB mode and swap the hell out of tankers (By then I got more than enough UP).
I'll probably give it a go after getting a couple of silver archers.

Thanks for the help.

Bashira. She rekt those big mummies, so they needed much less damage from the mages to die, so they didn't have time to hit your HA all that much, so you could take your time killing the greater vampires. That's my guess anyway.

Yeah, I've seen that video. Bookmarked it actually. My Victoria is just CC42 at the moment, but with the influx of plat armors, it shouldn't be that hard to level her up. I'll plan to get her up to something like AW40 and then clear CKG. And I really don't mind getting platinum armors btw, before the event I had 30+ black fairies and 20+ plat fairies, so I can finally free up some space. And get Karma up to AW99 and a bunch of other units into AW range.

Might be the case. To me it looked like the archers attacked the mummy with more HP, though. Therefore the first mummy would have died either way, at least that's my impression. And whether the second mummy reaches the HA with 70 % HP or 40 % doesn't really matter. But maybe I'm wrong. Recently I'm not too impressed by Bashira anymore. I don't really use her for anything another archer couldn't do. I didn't even awaken her, as her ability sucks, her new sprite looks weird and she's like the only unit that doesn't get a new artwork... I did only place her because I had her with me, could place one more and didn't want to place Maribel (the only other choice I had^^) and get her killed because she gets attacked by a 1% mummy...

AW1 Victoria would be enough due to the +20% against flying for Artemis.

Yeah, I'm still farming Feast as well. DCs and tin cans are always great, more archers are always good as well and I don't really need HAs or Valkyries (which would be more efficient to farm)

Last edited:

I do need valkyries as well, but I need archers more. Although with this luck, I won't have enough to AW one archer, let alone two.

Hmm, seems to work out, I think I might need to swap one of my healers for Iris though. Afk time should remain the same since I had 9 points by the time I could afk, but with Dorca healing Jerome died at the very end to double valks. :(

DYFvYnK.jpg

Guess this is about as quick as I'll be able to get it.

Well, I guess I could keep Dorca healing him if I just AWed Jerome...

But Jerome has no oppai so he clearly can't be AWed. :(

Uh, how do you have memento already? Thought we couldn't get her until event is over.

Memento is already out on some of the stages lol

Yeah, Memento is pre-deployed on map 6 and 7. Her tokens are massively useful on both.

I don't even know what is going on.

After like six or seven attempts at getting everything just right, I 3* Slay. Really simple in hindsight, although I doubt I would have ever figured out exactly how to use Bashira and Waltz to handle basically half the map on my own.

One of my last mistakes was having Echidna as my second healer for Kerry as she tanks the Lord. The slight less range that Dragon Shamans have blew Echidna from healing. Next run I placed Echidna first and I could tank the Lord easy peasy.

I also used Karma to kill a lich, but that was only to help avoid micro-management. Key Kii's video is very doable even without Chydis and AW Claudia.

With all that said, can someone give me just a quick start idea for Swarm? I don't want to use a video just yet, but I don't know how to start that off.

With all that said, can someone give me just a quick start idea for Swarm? I don't want to use a video just yet, but I don't know how to start that off.

Lots and lots of slow and an assortment of ranged damage with a tank on the end point.

I started doing wandering ghosts for healers since I've been wanting to awaken Marr for many weeks now, since pre-event drought. I did 3 runs today and got Christopher and silver fairy all three times. I don't know what luck that was, but I'm pretty sure I won't see any more silvers for my next handful of events.

After doing the last map, I just now realized I could hear the heavy armor sound coming off of the big mummies from my Nanaly. I didn't even know mummies had def. <.<

just noticed that the valks points on kill got changed, is that new or did I just forgot coz i havn't used a valk in awhile?

If you're referring to the points that show up over the unit on valk last hit, that was added a couple months ago during spectral march, I believe.

just noticed that the valks points on kill got changed, is that new or did I just forgot coz i havn't used a valk in awhile?

That seems to be new, 1 point for a weak enemy, 2 points regained for a medium and 3 points for something strong. It is event only though, the rest of the maps haven't been updated.

That seems to be new, 1 point for a weak enemy, 2 points regained for a medium and 3 points for something strong. It is event only though, the rest of the maps haven't been updated.

Cool I didn't notice this. The system seems to be really weird for now though. After rewatching my own video of Slay the King I noticed that Lichs recover one unit point, while the skeltons (even the weak ones, which were oneshot by Thetis) recover three unit points...
Edit: Only sword+shield skeletons (those were one-shot) and cavalry give three unit points, lancers give one unit point, Ghuuls give one point, Thetis didn't kill any bone throwers

Last edited:
Back