What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

My men are growing well.
TowEWa0.png

I was going to post this with Conrad at 50CC46 but couldn't bear the shame of it. Still waiting on getting Gellius and Marius.

I doubt any here can beat me now.

You are missing 14 more conrads.

My men are growing well.
TowEWa0.png

I was going to post this with Conrad at 50CC46 but couldn't bear the shame of it. Still waiting on getting Gellius and Marius.

I doubt any here can beat me now.

Your Julian isn't mincosted like mine. :p

welp, nutaku account is banned and they wont tell me why. not game specific ban, site ban. i have close to $2,000 put into my account and if they wont lift the ban i'm taking it my bank and going to dispute for my money back.

and only one of my 2 accounts is banned so it's not ip related and i know it's not cheating related or it would be a game ban.

welp, nutaku account is banned and they wont tell me why. not game specific ban, site ban. i have close to $2,000 put into my account and if they wont lift the ban i'm taking it my bank and going to dispute for my money back.

and only one of my 2 accounts is banned so it's not ip related and i know it's not cheating related or it would be a game ban.

Haven't you had this problem before? I could have sworn I saw you posting about getting banned before. If you haven't already make sure you reach out to them on twitter and Facebook and it probably wouldn't hurt to PM Nutakudev and Nordland on here.

yeah, that was me. it was because i used more then 1 credit card on my account. 2 of them were mine (1 debit, 1 credit) and 1 was my friend buying me $50 worth of nutaku gold. guess all those cards raised a red flag. though i've taken it easy on the spending since then.

Maybe you was spending too much and kept on giving nutaku problems because Nutaku want to shut aigis down and you're singelhandlely preventing them from doing so so they angrily banned you for forcing nutaku to keep aigis open? O.O

Conspiracy.

Any good afk setups for Innocent Madness? I kinda need calliopes because I keep AWing too many witches, but don't wanna put in too much effort. <.<

yay...everything 3*'d on the main, I should probably AW Chydis, but she did her job as usual. Alt's having a bit of a hard time though.

Edit:
Welp, scratch that. The Alt now has everything 3*'d.

Last edited:

Does anyone have a working strat for the slay map? In my 3 runs something always went wrong in the very last wave, either my healers couldn't keep up or I staggered the units wrong -.-
I have AW Sophie (42) Olivie (80) Sybilla (50) Nanaly (89) Spica (60) Jerome (61) Camilla (50) and Bernice (57). I have all a max level Fedora and Iris, a 54 Lianna and a lvl 61 Marius. That should be more than enough to beat this map like a rented mule, but somehow I've got a block in my head -.-

If you are still searching: You can try to do it , but replace Shuuka with Jerome, Thetis with Olivie, and instead of placing Karma (unless you do have her and just didn't tell) place Nanaly on the spot above Iris and kill the lich karma kills in the video with Nanalys skill as soon as he comes in range

Any good afk setups for Innocent Madness? I kinda need calliopes because I keep AWing too many witches, but don't wanna put in too much effort. <.<

Atarimesan strat is really good for it: I did it in and friend acc with Odette (37) and Barbastroff (35) + Solano, but you can use any third mage you like, you can also up the healers, if the first mage you put in the rigth corner (down) is strong enough you don't have to worry about too much

Thanks, I ended up using a fusion strat of that one and Key Kii's, just had to figure out the range and timing for the liches. Challenging but rewarding. I really liked this event. Shame swarm was a bit of a letdown afterwards. Felt pretty easy compared to the slay map :/

Thanks, I ended up using a fusion strat of that one and Key Kii's, just had to figure out the range and timing for the liches. Challenging but rewarding. I really liked this event. Shame swarm was a bit of a letdown afterwards. Felt pretty easy compared to the slay map :/

You really think so? For me Slay the King was really easy, did it on my second blind try (actually third, because I accidentally placed Chydis on a wrong spot which lead to her death due to Lichs...). Swarm on the other hand took me about 10 tries with constantly changing positions and skill useage timings. I think the difference is that on Slay the king you benefit less from premium units, if you don't get your strategy right. Whereas on Swarm you can basically cheat the map if you have lots of very good ranged damage dealers (Nanaly, Aisha, Mikoto, Elizabeth, Garania, Sasha... all a lot better than what freemium users get)
Glad my strategy helped, though

The mummies are trivial for me, since I can sic berna and sybilla on them. Instakill works wonders, and with AW Sybilla they didn't even reach her on my second run. Marrius offered me stupidly huge AOE firepower as usual, Nanaly murders the vampires and that was that, really.
What really made a difference is that I was on the wrong track for Slay the king. I was pretty set on the brute force approach, and that just does not work on that map. Didn't help that I kept misguessing the liches range and thus screwed up my timing.

The mummies are trivial for me, since I can sic berna and sybilla on them. Instakill works wonders, and with AW Sybilla they didn't even reach her on my second run. Marrius offered me stupidly huge AOE firepower as usual, Nanaly murders the vampires and that was that, really.
What really made a difference is that I was on the wrong track for Slay the king. I was pretty set on the brute force approach, and that just does not work on that map. Didn't help that I kept misguessing the liches range and thus screwed up my timing.

+1 on the Berna instakill.
She wiped the big mummies so fast.

Atarimesan strat is really good for it: I did it in and friend acc with Odette (37) and Barbastroff (35) + Solano, but you can use any third mage you like, you can also up the healers, if the first mage you put in the rigth corner (down) is strong enough you don't have to worry about too much

Can it really be called afk if you're using Solano though? Or do you just need her for the start and stop using her by the time you drop your last unit?

Either way, I'll try to adjust it for my units and see if I can't work something out.

Can it really be called afk if you're using Solano though? Or do you just need her for the start and stop using her by the time you drop your last unit?

Either way, I'll try to adjust it for my units and see if I can't work something out.

Actually Solano is not needed, i tested onb my acc and realize that Odette/Garania could deal with everything on her own, the only units that are really needed are a soldier, 2 healers, 1 strong mage + the prince, if ytou can muster that there is no need for anything else since they won't get a chance to attack. (There even no need to use Memento's tokens).
-----------

Is so nice seeing people talking about how easy are the 2 last missions, i on the other hand used buff to pass them since i'm missing the healing power to Slay the King, and also don't have the defense to stop the Undead Swarm, i was actually really happy when we got GR1 since i could cut a break for Leeanne poor girl she carry me through so many events T-T

I also used a ranged buff to 3 star the last two maps. No shame. I earned it back by 3 starring both those maps and the X crystal keeper map. I probably could have 3 starred them both without it, but it would require much more precise placement and no screw ups. On the last map my Bashira actually chewed through the king with triple shot and dancer buff up, he didn't even cross over to the right side of the map.

I don't think the last two mission are very hard (I sure thought that when I saw the vids) but after doing them I actually realized they're quite alright for older players.

I got 1* skip on Slay the Dead King mostly because I don't have an AW Chydis and Claudia (both at 70, waiting for sacrifices to be ready).
I did very poorly on my only run of this map, wrong placement order of dancer + forgot to retreat Bashira on time, but I think my Claudia+Chydis combo wouldn't get the job done anyway in their current form.

On Undead Swarm I got a lucky 2*, although it should have been 3* if my game wasn't breaking/lagging like mad. AW Odette + AW Bernice worked wonders (and I'll say that my Bernice only died due to Chydis not being AW and couldn't get Bernice skill up due to game breaking which is complicates things with vampire's paralyze). I could have tried to change the 2nd mage to a healer but it seemed she could last (wrong move, although Saki pulled 2 assassinations and didn't let a single one of the 4 mobs being tanked by Bernice get through).

I'm still deciding if I should go again at last map for that free SC, but I've been giving everything to see if I can get 2-4 archers (currently: 0 archers and 4 samurais...) to AW a couple more units.

Actually Solano is not needed, i tested onb my acc and realize that Odette/Garania could deal with everything on her own, the only units that are really needed are a soldier, 2 healers, 1 strong mage + the prince, if ytou can muster that there is no need for anything else since they won't get a chance to attack. (There even no need to use Memento's tokens).
-----------

Is so nice seeing people talking about how easy are the 2 last missions, i on the other hand used buff to pass them since i'm missing the healing power to Slay the King, and also don't have the defense to stop the Undead Swarm, i was actually really happy when we got GR1 since i could cut a break for Leeanne poor girl she carry me through so many events T-T

Hmm, only have Odette so I'll have to see if I can make Pallis work in place of Garania. :D

Back