What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

At long last I got silver witch! Ok, guys, here I got a question, who to AW - Elizabeth or Garania?

Either's good rly.

But if I had to only pick one, my vote is on Garania.

At long last I got silver witch! Ok, guys, here I got a question, who to AW - Elizabeth or Garania?

Elizabeth would be my choice, specially if you're struggling against these undead.

Slay map took me six tries due to me forgetting that AW Bashira now prioritizes lichs over melee skeletons, along with me derping up on healer placement on several runs. I more or less had a strat down on the second run, since I lasted until 44/51 kills before I made a mistake, but kept screwing up after that.

G map only took two tries, and the first try, I got as far as ~130 kills before Bernice was overwhelmed. Had quite a few close calls with the skeleton cavalry spam and the king mummies at the end, to the point that I was rotating all four of my princesses (Lilia/Sybilla/Karma/Sherry) at clutch time, Elizabeth barely managing to kill the last king mummy, and Prince in an endless paralysis war with the last greater vampire.

Seems like I'll pay for that long break. Slay map is quite tough for my units. I need to think of a way to deal with those liches and somehow try to get king lich against duelist+healer.

Actually I found Slay the King of the Dead quite easy (only took three blind runs, on the second run I just screwed up and placed a unit too early, which lead to her death), whereas Undead Swarm was really tough (eight tries or something and I watched a vdeo after about four tries). Interesting how difficulty differs for different people

Undead swarm I didn't withdraw my Gellius fast enough and he died, that gave me two stars. Still got all the units. Now I debate how much of a completionist I am.

Actually I found Slay the King of the Dead quite easy (only took three blind runs, on the second run I just screwed up and placed a unit too early, which lead to her death), whereas Undead Swarm was really tough (eight tries or something and I watched a vdeo after about four tries). Interesting how difficulty differs for different people

I just found it easier with my, theoretically, weakest acc -,- Once again it shows that it is not last anymore. Especially with that third plat bandit...
Well gonna try again and then do those new story missions and it's farming time :D Calliope, my dear!

Theoretically, G map should be harder for me since I only have one dedicated HA (AW Bernice) and resort to using princesses and whatnot to tank everything else. Both maps are trivialized by having good ranged units though (read: Nanaly and Elizabeth, in my case).

That's pretty much the reason the map was so hard for me as well.
While I do have Gellius, Bernice and Maribell at max level, none of them is awakened due to the fact that I never ever use HAs and instead use Anya or whatever. On this map that wasn't really possible though.
On the ranged damage front I'm lacking a bit as well. While I do have Spica awakened of course, neither Bashira nor Victoria are awakened, because they don't really benefit from it as much as other units in my opinion. I'm thinking about awakening Rita though, but while I do have the awakening material for her I don't have silver archers to CC her... On the AoE side of things: The only Mage available to freemium players is Odette, but again, she doesn't benefit that much from awakening and I don't really like her art either, therefore she is not awakened. Bishops are not available yet for freemiums. Solano can't be awakened yet, which sucks a lot...
Therefore this map was not as easy as it should be with my overleveled units, due to requiring units I don't use as much^^

it is indeed all about the ranged damage lol that's really all it takes. Cus I only used bernice and i had to use sophie when the the 3 horses swarmed but leeanne should work.

Try using a summoner on the left side? in the middle of two mages. That's how I did it anyway and 2 witches + archer on the right side.

If I can nab at least one copy of Rosalie, then I will consider this event a complete smashign success for me. lol And go back to my normal grind.

NDjdZvB.png
Blergh, made a mistake on unit placement, but I think can 3* it. Memento is perfected at least...but I want that last free damn Rainbow Fairy....

Also, the amount of times I've heard "Let it go" is too danged high. :V

I looked up a for the last map and damn it looks scary. I already know that i probably won't be able to follow that video to the letter since I don't have Belinda, Chydis and Bashira. I could maybe replace Chydis with Iris and put Fedora at Iris' spot in the video. I could replace Belinda with Shiho perhaps. I have nothing to replace Bashira with, but seeing that her main task is getting rid of one of the greater vampires, maybe Karma could do that with Spica's support.

I also don't have Maribel awakened, I only AW'd Bernice. And Maribel seems to be irreplaceable, since this strategy assumes that she can tank AND dish out serious damage at the same time. I could AW Maribel and use platinum armors from the other maps to level her out, but I'm just not sure that that would be sufficient in and of itself.

If anybody has any ideas on this one, I'd be glad. Otherwise I'll try to make the video strategy work, but seeing that I couldn't do the previous map using key kii's strategy because I lacked healing power (using Karma to kill off the king of the dead before he could do any harm solved that though), I'm not sure how far that'll get me.

I didn't use an awakened HA (CC70 Gellius) and while I did use Chydis and Belinda and Bashira a the end, they should be replaceable. Maybe is helpful for you

Last edited:

Ok, one acc is close to get 3 stars from the Slay map. Main will check when I'll lvl up a bit AWed Elizabeth.

Saw vids from G map... from what I saw I don't even want to try that map. It'll be tough like hell for sure.

And seems like I just saw what is the weakest point on all accs - healing power. It was quite enough so far with a bit of struggling sometimes. But those liches really strains my healers. Need to lvl them up to max lvl. No more 50s.

Btw anyone got some afk strat for Innocent Madness and Feast?

What are some units you have? You don't need a lot of healing for that map, I used only Liana and beat it. It's healing traded off for fire power instead. I used stuff like Elizabeth on the right side and leeanne to slow the 2 mummies, this is the only scary part.

I had Garania and Summoner pretty much destroying everything else on the left side and Bernice can tank the entire fight, you need either leeanne or another tank though on that right side to slow the 2 mummies down for Elizabeth or anything else you might have to handle them quickly.

Edit: For the video, I'd put Cloris where he has Spica and a 2nd mage where he put Cloris and try putting Spica on the right side instead if you don't have Elizabeth.

Last edited:

Garania was just the prime example because of mage boost but you could try using Mehlis instead and you have Solano as well, you would really just need to make sure your left side is set up to kill everything pretty fast, especially the mummies before they can get around to Bernice.

If your units do enough damage to handle that left side you can give all your attention to the right side when those 2 mummies come out and that would be the make or break for 2-3*, maybe even try throwing down your dancer where that guy put his ninja near the end of the video.

I didn't use an awakened HA (CC70 Gellius) and while I did use Chydis and Belinda and Bashira a the end, they should be replaceable. Maybe is helpful for you

It turns out that Chydis really isn't: the greater vampires get Bernice every damn time, because I have to remove something from the map to place Fedora to help out (Iris is in Chydis' place, and Fedora replaces Iris). If I remove Shiho (using her as a replacement for Belinda and I activate her skill when the last big mummies show up), then both Lynn and Anya die very fast. If I remove Lynn earlier, then I won't have time to beat the vampires and they will then soak up the damage, letting both of the big mummies reach Bernice. I can get rid of one by dropping Karma, but she won't be fast enough to catch the second one as well. One possibility that I haven't tried yet, is that I drop my awakened Karma on the two mummies, instead of using Fedora. The heavily damaged mummies should do enough damage to easily outheal Fedora through Karma. It only works for a short while, but the vampires are always low on health by the time Bernice goes down, so that might be enough. This'll be a nightmare to time just right though.

Last edited:

Let's see if I get your right. Up till 3:30 your setup is setup is bascially the same, you only replaced Chydis with Iris and Belinda with Shiho.
After that you replace Calliope with Lynn, just like I do and Cloris with Anya I assume? Can Shiho with her skill active and Iris alone keep Anya, Lynn and Bernice alive at this point of time? If they do I'd replace Solano a tiny bit earlier then I do in the video (just before Shihos skill runs out) with Echidna, replace Shiho with Fedora (on Iris position in my video) just when her skill runs out and immediately remove Lynn. After that you should be good to go and can even catch a mummy with Karma for added healing.

If Iris and Shiho are not enough and you basically need three healers on the right side, actually I'd do the same as in the video but remove Lynn a lot earlier and catch one mummy with Karma for additional healing, less stress on your two healers (Iris + Shiho with skill activated -> replacing her with echidna when skill runs out) as well as damage and stalling of one mummy. Your ranged units should be able to deal with the other mummy.

You could also try to stall one greater vampire with a good duelist, like your Thetis for example, if they are your biggest problem. I'd say on the spot left of Anya, where she is in range of Echidna who is not very busy at this point of time. Remove Lynn a tiny bit earlier than I do in my video and catch the vampire in this spot. Or you could remove Anya in case she killed both mummies already, I doubt that though.

If all of this doesn't work maybe try to put Fedora in Chydis place instead of Iris. As I mentioned in the video description Anya and or Lynn died when I did not place AW Iris at that exact time. The heal for all units when she is placed safed their lives. I don't know if Fedora can keep Bernice alive up to this point though

Last edited:
Back