What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Hmm AWed Iris and Sherry (MOAR GOLD UNIT POWR!), as well as Maribel and Anya earlier this week. I should be able to have an easier time on these last few maps now, but Im starting to run out of DC.

Yay, finally cleared ! =)

Congrats!

And I had funny situation. Cleared last map 1 starring it... and no drops. Of course I had to miss units that drop guaranted items... darn it.

What's the best unit to buy first at the TP?
I can afford Cyrus, but should I save for Spica, since she's apparently a really good unit, or even Saki (which might be the only way I'm going to whiff a black unit...).

I can afford Cyrus, but should I save for Spica, since she's apparently a really good unit, or even Saki (which might be the only way I'm going to whiff a black unit...).

spicas a good one to snag she will be your main archer for a while unless you get lucky on gatcha

Spica, Spica, Spica.

Ignore Cyrus completely, chances are you'll get several of him anyways. Saki is a decentish black, not a bad choice after Spica is sorted. Akane is ok to get if you have more DC than you can spend, though Akane will be fairly useless in battle.

Last edited:

spicas a good one to snag she will be your main archer for a while unless you get lucky on gatcha

Does getting two Bashiras count as "getting lucky on gatcha"?
Granted, the first one was the tutorial reward.
By the way, what do I do with this second Bashira? Should I upgrade the first one?

By the way, what do I do with this second Bashira? Should I upgrade the first one?

i always just fuse dupes i dont like them but thats me if you want its up to you this is just what i would do and most of the time im wrong in some way
i was meaning nanaly by lucky gatcha rolls

I'd also fuse her with 3 plat fairys, after I 50CC the first Bashira and 30CC10 the second Bashira.

Its lucky enough for me, its far better than getting another silver archer in the the gatcha.

I'd also fuse her with 3 plat fairys, after I 50CC the first Bashira and 30CC10 the second Bashira.

Its lucky enough for me, its far better than getting another silver archer in the the gatcha.

Yep, was planning on doing that.
But I'll need 6 silver archers to do it. So Bashira's gonna hang in there for a while.

Yus, Got my 1st rosalie today.

Mission accomplished.

Now.. I've been wondering, Can I use Dorca to cost reduce the Alissa or must it be Alissa only? And it will work even when Alissa is at max level already?

It has to be Alissa and being at max level does not matter. Leveling skills is where it doesn't matter what unit it is as long as the skill has the same name.

It has to be Alissa and being at max level does not matter. Leveling skills is where it doesn't matter what unit it is as long as the skill has the same name.

Ahh okay well thank you then.

Bashira is an alright archer, probably one of the best you can get as freemium, but I wouldn't ever consider leveling a second one. I'd recommend fusing her into your original to get a free skill up and cost reduction. Having cheaper archers is always nice.

I got mine Bashira from gatcha... and missed the free one :(
Totally fuse her, you can get Spica from TP and that duo is good enough for most maps.

Btw, AWed Elizabeth with skill active is a killing machine :O Good I decided to AW her.

Last edited:

Does anyone have a working strat for the slay map? In my 3 runs something always went wrong in the very last wave, either my healers couldn't keep up or I staggered the units wrong -.-
I have AW Sophie (42) Olivie (80) Sybilla (50) Nanaly (89) Spica (60) Jerome (61) Camilla (50) and Bernice (57). I have all a max level Fedora and Iris, a 54 Lianna and a lvl 61 Marius. That should be more than enough to beat this map like a rented mule, but somehow I've got a block in my head -.-

Bashira is an alright archer, probably one of the best you can get as freemium, but I wouldn't ever consider leveling a second one. I'd recommend fusing her into your original to get a free skill up and cost reduction. Having cheaper archers is always nice.

I've gotten two Bashiras from the shrine and both cost-reduced. 13-cost Bashira is nice.

I hate the Friday/Tuesday dailies :( did the maps twice and didnt get ANY drops

Since this game had so many breaks i'm nearing lvl 200 (7h till the lvl up) so i'm gonna use the buff to kick the last two maps since i'm not in the mood to wreck my head thinking xD

Maybe with those i caould finally kick the G maps in gut as well since those qre a pain in the neck to, so to make sure i get it rigth i'll but the buff on sunday.

So far this event as been awful 3 full days of stamina had only amount to 3 Harissa, 1 Pallis and 2 Plat cans. I still need two more Pallis to AW Garania so...

My men are growing well.
TowEWa0.png

I was going to post this with Conrad at 50CC46 but couldn't bear the shame of it. Still waiting on getting Gellius and Marius.

I doubt any here can beat me now.

Last edited:
Back