What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Everyone's having fun with the new event and I'm stuck here at Disneyland....hot, tired, and surrounded by massive amounts of people....

Oh, well. I'll be able to try my hand at it later once I get back to the hotel....probably even more tired than I already am.

Everyone's having fun with the new event and I'm stuck here at Disneyland....hot, tired, and surrounded by massive amounts of people....

Oh, well. I'll be able to try my hand at it later once I get back to the hotel....probably even more tired than I already am.

are there a lot of people with phones in their hands playing pokego at disneyland? lol

7Un38du.png

GaMK0S8.png

Awwwww, guys... she's retarded. Poor thing.

are there a lot of people with phones in their hands playing pokego at disneyland? lol
Yes, actually, including me. :V idk why I even play it.

Edit:
Some people sat down next to me with their phones on pokego. :V

unEG4Ln.jpg

Last edited:

Yes, actually, including me. :V idk why I even play it.

Edit:
Some people sat down next to me with their phones on pokego. :V

Brb gonna go download pokego on my flip phone.

Oh wait... :(

Nutaku have code but not control, are learning how to do shit with the code and told us about this event and the next. In september they may have control of the game, it might just stay at the same slow pace, everything depends on Nutaku themselves now.

To be fair they do a pretty good job at having constant events on most of the games they do have control over.

To be fair they do a pretty good job at having constant events on most of the games they do have control over.

The questions more will they take control in september or will they need more time?

I finished the last map 3*, took me 3 tries total. Garratts done me proud again after being pulled in again so he's getting the AW treatment for sure soon. My biggest problem I felt was dps, so much stuff out and not enough things getting attacked.

Now I just need to 3* the 7th map and I'll be set to farm silvers.

The questions more will they take control in september or will they need more time?

I finished the last map 3*, took me 3 tries total. Garratts done me proud again after being pulled in again so he's getting the AW treatment for sure soon. My biggest problem I felt was dps, so much stuff out and not enough things getting attacked.

Now I just need to 3* the 7th map and I'll be set to farm silvers.

you only need 21 stars for full unit or 7 maps 3 star you only lose sc

you only need 21 stars for full unit or 7 maps 3 star you only lose sc

You also get fairys, DC and armours sent to your presents box for 3* and I believe the last one is a rainbow fairy that has Camillas name all over it. I sorta wish she'd stop eating them like candy but I'm sure another girl would devolop a craving if she stopped. Also thats Garratt AW now.

Well last two maps were kinda fun. Been a while since I could do any sort of experiments.

As usual complaining brought good luck.

Last edited:

I'm curious. Do Flamel drop on the maps?

Compare Nutaku and DMM banner and it seem not only they hide Memento, even Flamel was hided too. The banner kinda sloppy like this but if this is their way to bring loli in then... oh well I'm okay with this.

zzz.jpg

gatcha only. kinda in the spotlight =p
6ed7e11da3732a75e17a9844e424370b.png

though i wonder why they didn't use a full body art instead of a in-game sprite. weird way to advertise.

Last edited:

gatcha only. kinda in the spotlight =p
6ed7e11da3732a75e17a9844e424370b.png

thought i wonder why they didn't use a full body art instead of a in-game sprite. weird way to advertise.

Well, you know, maybe later when they want to add loli to gacha they'll do it like this too. Who know its loli or not when they only see sprite, right? This Flamel maybe only a test to see the respond of whoever content checker.

how is flamel as a unit though? i see on dmm side, a lot of people are adding in a silver or gold priest-warrior-monk-fighter-soldier-HA-imnotsurewhatitis unit in their teams. so maybe eng version not right now, but later on they will be map needed?

how is flamel as a unit though? i see on dmm side, a lot of people are adding in a silver or gold priest-warrior-monk-fighter-soldier-HA-imnotsurewhatitis unit in their teams. so maybe eng version not right now, but later on they will be map needed?

Priest Warrior in general has map specific uses.

They are useful in certain maps that has limited ranged unit spots.

And Flamel is probably the best Priest Warrior out there.

I've seen her used most often in Subjugation maps with bad/limited ranged spots.

An unit in melee spot that can heal is useful IMO, there will be map that easier if you have them. For now in Nutaku, can use they in those Crystal Keeper map, put at melee spot and then 4 range allies around + prince will be in heal range.

Why are you guys bringing up lolis? Memento isn't one, Flamel isn't one. Not even close.

I just found out that Rosalie drops on Wandering Ghosts map.

I'm after it now. I need more soldier for evolving + her.

Back