What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

spica is most useful of the units currently in the trading post.

Hold on, do units lose stats on awakening? My Anelia has more attack, HP and defense than her awakening "preview" page shows.
Just got her to 70CC, so I've been thinking about her being my first awakened unit. Probably not going to happen soon anyways.

Also, I just found out you can only get the spirit for awakening from the TP for 100 crystals. Well, fuck. So much for Spica.

At the beginning, yeah. They do regain their pre-AW stats, though some takes longer than others. For example, Monica regains her Max CC'd stats at around AW 23, while Nanaly needs to be around AW44. I'm not sure if it's just Bandits and there's other classes like this, but AW'd Bandits lose out on DEF permanently upon AW, probably to balance out their high HP and ATK gain.

Hold on, do units lose stats on awakening? My Anelia has more attack, HP and defense than her awakening "preview" page shows.
Just got her to 70CC, so I've been thinking about her being my first awakened unit. Probably not going to happen soon anyways.

Also, I just found out you can only get the spirit for awakening from the TP for 100 crystals. Well, fuck. So much for Spica.

Yes, they do lose stats but generally make them back within 20 to 50 levels depending on rarity. If you can AW a unit, you should be able to get them to 30 again without breaking a sweat.

Bandits are a rare exception I believe that don't regain all defense that they lose, but defense is mostly useless to bandits when compared with health and attack. Gold healers are great in that they lose just 2 points of attack, so they regain the stats they use very, very fast.

Last edited:

They have 750 HP, 150 Def and 60 MR. So you need either 900 Physical attack, 1875 magical attack or 750 true damage. For awakened archers you need to have 568 attack, if you have AW Aria, AW Spica and Big Hero (and the 1.2 multiplier from AW archers of course). This can only be achieved by Nanaly. Therefore it's impossible to 3star right now if you don't have units like Aisha, Nanaly, Mikoto or Uzume or a dancer (or you might be able to do it with lots of awakened units, in that case you'll have problems with healing and unit points in general though)

Saw on the vid that 62AW Spica was could one-shot them. Well adding that AWed has at up against flying units and I do have AWed Aria and Uzume... need to do some math. Too bad I only have Saviour title. Uh, so much effort to get that one last SC for gacha to get Zenobia...

Saw on the vid that 62AW Spica was could one-shot them. Well adding that AWed has at up against flying units and I do have AWed Aria and Uzume... need to do some math. Too bad I only have Saviour title. Uh, so much effort to get that one last SC for gacha to get Zenobia...

Was that video on DMM? On DMM AW archers deal 30 % more damage against flying, while on Nutaku they deal only 20 % more damage. And archers in general were buffed. Max Spica on DMM has 598 Atk, while max Spica on NUtaku has only 557 Atk. Those are the big problems we have to deal with right now, to complete this map
With AW Uzume, Aria and Savior (assuming you have AW Spica) you'll need about 550 Atk. Therefore you'll need about AW85 Spica. Other archers (Except Nanaly of course) still won't be able to do it. By using a you'd need about 30 levels less on your Spica

Last edited:

Was that video on DMM? On DMM AW archers deal 30 % more damage against flying, while on Nutaku they deal only 20 % more damage. That's the big problem we have to deal with right now.
With AW Uzume, Aria and Savior (assuming you have AW Spica) you'll need about 550 Atk. Therefore you'll need about AW85 Spica. Other archers (Except Nanaly of course) still won't be able to do it. By using a you'd need about 30 levels less on your Spica

So that's the difference. And I was lvling my Spica like mad (really... it was ridiculous what I was doing)... and almost got whole plan ready... Now I need to think how to change it (and I want to try it anyway, but only got two tries left so...). With her skill it won't be a problem... but what to do before that. Gonna think if I can somehow place Elizabeth first somewhere, she should be able to 1HKO those eyes, just her range ;\ Need to rethink.

Can Rita get high enough attack with the AW attack units and Spica to one shot the eyeball when she's AW? I've been using her on X on the bottom row in her stealth mode to weaken the eyeballs to assist Spica.

Did some summoning today, Amzaingly Great Haul but didn't manage to roll any spotlight units in 35 rolls. Guess we have just to many units now. Was hoping to grab a Zola for crystal keeper missions. Kinda temped to start rolling some of my 400 special crystals but my warehouses are getting full again. So many fairies from the days of breaks.

Did manage a couple duplicates for some of my main units like Fedora, Nanaly and Monica so gonna try for some more cost reductions.

Hoping once Nutaku gets their hands on it we'll get some of the other improvements like the fairy warehouse soon.

Units Rolled
Silver-------------------------------------------
Khuri
Leeanne x2
Mortimer
Elaine
Valerie x3
Barrad
Pallis
Christopher x2
Harissa
Lauren
Giovanni
Eunice
Soma
Saizo

Gold---------------------------------------
Stray
Vincent x2
Bernice
Fedora x2
Garret
Cuterie
Kerry
Chizuru
Monica
Iris

Platinum----------------------------------------------
Saki
Marr

Black-------------------------------------------------
Nanaly
Berna

If my calculations are correct, it seems like it. At max AFF/AW Rita has an ATK of 504 plus the Artemis bonus would make it 604. Counting in Spica that'll bump it to 646 and last with Prince (Big Hero), that'll bump it up to 781, 81 more attack than you need to one shot gazers on X. So, you technically don't have to max level AW her, I mean leveling a AW'd unit to Max is always nice to have, but just a thought.

I think my calculations are correct as I tested out with Bashira who has 480 attack and placing her on the field she has 523, which is from Spica and Aria.

480 * 7% = 33.6
480 + 33 = 513
513 * 2 % = 10.26
513 + 10 = 523

Edit: Bashira (480), not Spica. Blergh.

Edit 2: hookay, made a really gigantic mistake. I was so focused on the magical 700 number I forgot to take into account the gazer's DEF. So, X gazer's has 660 HP and 150 DEF and with the calculations I just did it won't be enough as the DEF will make it go down to 631 (If the DEF is simple subtraction). Adding Uzume and Aria....830 is where it'd be enough to one shot the gazers, Uzume being the key factor as using only Aria would be 796 ATK.

So, Rita will need to be Max AFF/AW have Spica + Prince + Uzume to one shot x gazers.

Last edited:

If my calculations are correct, it seems like it. At max AFF/AW Rita has an ATK of 504 plus the Artemis bonus would make it 604. Counting in Spica that'll bump it to 646 and last with Prince (Big Hero), that'll bump it up to 781, 81 more attack than you need to one shot gazers on X. So, you technically don't have to max level AW her, I mean leveling a AW'd unit to Max is always nice to have, but just a thought.

I think my calculations are correct as I tested out with Bashira who has 480 attack and placing her on the field she has 523, which is from Spica and Aria.

480 * 7% = 33.6
480 + 33 = 513
513 * 2 % = 10.26
513 + 10 = 523

Edit: Bashira (480), not Spica. Blergh.

Edit 2: hookay, made a really gigantic mistake. I was so focused on the magical 700 number I forgot to take into account the gazer's DEF. So, X gazer's has 660 HP and 150 DEF and with the calculations I just did it won't be enough as the DEF will make it go down to 631 (If the DEF is simple subtraction). Adding Uzume and Aria....830 is where it'd be enough to one shot the gazers, Uzume being the key factor as using only Aria would be 796 ATK.

So, Rita will need to be Max AFF/AW have Spica + Prince + Uzume to one shot x gazers.

thank god Mouret is coming relatively soon all this looks crazy id rather just blow the lot of them out the sky same for crystal g sandra makes g so easy its silly and shes a little past Mouret

Last edited:

I decided to try Crystal Keeper G, since I do have the individual units to make it work.

I based my strategy on
Since I don't have Uzume for the passive attack boost to get Spica high enough, I decided to use Waltz instead to boost her attack high enough.
It would have worked perfectly if Spica was at a higher level (AW46), as they survived with a sliver of health until her skill came up.
When the large waves comes, instead of using Zola + Percis I used Zola + Mikoto. Her stop gave ample time for Zola to kill them.
The only thing left is to get my Spica up to handle the start so I don't let any gazers through.

So that's the difference. And I was lvling my Spica like mad (really... it was ridiculous what I was doing)... and almost got whole plan ready... Now I need to think how to change it (and I want to try it anyway, but only got two tries left so...). With her skill it won't be a problem... but what to do before that. Gonna think if I can somehow place Elizabeth first somewhere, she should be able to 1HKO those eyes, just her range ;\ Need to rethink.

Don't you have Waltz? She makes it easier. AW60 Spica + Waltz CC30 (AW Aria, AW Uzume and Savior)are enough. After those three and a healer place Elizabeth, a second healer and some lightning rods. For the last wave you'll need either two stron cannoneers or one cannoneer and the dancer you've already placed (or Aisha or Mikoto of course...). Just like in the video I posted.

The real problem with starting off with Elizabeth is not only her range but rather her attack speed. I doubt she'll be able to catch all of them, because even Spica kills one Gazer while outside of the screen... and she has even higher attack speed than all other archers

Since I don't have Uzume for the passive attack boost to get Spica high enough, I decided to use Waltz instead to boost her attack high enough.
It would have worked perfectly if Spica was at a higher level (AW46), as they survived with a sliver of health until her skill came up.
When the large waves comes, instead of using Zola + Percis I used Zola + Mikoto. Her stop gave ample time for Zola to kill them.
The only thing left is to get my Spica up to handle the start so I don't let any gazers through.
You'll need to be at about AW79 (assuming you have Big Hero and AW Aria). To be precise your Spica has to have 543 Attack (if your Waltz is CC70, if lower Spica will need slightly more).
Zola and Waltz would be enough to kill the Gazers from the last wave as well, by the way. Mikoto is cool though^^

Last edited:

thank god Mouret is coming relatively soon all this looks crazy id rather just blow the lot of them out the sky same for crystal g sandra makes g so easy its silly and shes a little past Mouret
Mouret....Mouret...Oh! The unit that we sort of have to sign a treaty in the community so she comes out as a Gold Unit, as advised by the DMM users. :V

Mouret....Mouret...Oh! The unit that we sort of have to sign a treaty in the community so she comes out as a Gold Unit, as advised by the DMM users. :V

Holy fuck, she has her own doujin too.

I just wanted to find who we're talking about, thanks Google.

IF we ever get Mouret. I'm hesistant to say that we will get her. I'm not even speaking about soon.
And why would Mouret help at Crystal Keeper G? Yes, if adequately leveled she can kill the last wave with her skill up. But so can Cannoneers (and even sailors of combined with a dancer). Most people have problems with the early phase right now though and Mouret can't oneshot the gazers without her skilland attacks too slow.

Holy fuck, she has her own doujin too.

I just wanted to find who we're talking about, thanks Google.

Idk if you were here for , but her event is exactly like that, but with the addition that there's a global counter for kills, which determines what Rarity Mouret will be. So, for example if the event finished at a total of 100 Million kills she'd be given out as a Silver unit. I forget the reason why it's advised by DMM players to have her be Gold other than lower Cost or maybe that's the only reason.

IF we ever get Mouret. I'm hesistant to say that we will get her. I'm not even speaking about soon.
I guess we can revel in having a Female Bronze unit. :V

Last edited:

I guess we can revel in having a Female Bronze unit. :V

We'll see I guess. Personally I'm hoping we'll get the Happy subjugation event first though (as it happened on DMM). I want her more than Mouret. Anya is already waiting too long for some tasty fairy... >.<

Last edited:

And why would Mouret help at Crystal Keeper G? Yes, if adequately leveled she can kill the last wave with her skill up. But so can Cannoneers (and even sailors of combined with a dancer). Most people have problems with the early phase right now though and Mouret can't oneshot the gazers without her skilland attacks too slow.

by the time we get her we should have the archer buff id bet and yes i used to use her for the 3 big waves that melts anything alive shes also 15 cost and if timed right which isnt hard can wipe all 3 waves with her skill which is why i used her she had gold get aswell and is far a better investment then betty or a cannoneer sense there all prem units until canon imo

also by relatively soon i meant like bare minimum 4-6 months if not far more shes 8 events 3 of which are 1 week farms (11 technically but 2 are drop increase and one is gr) away from the valk coming up which soon after that the hope is events are back to back but thats just hope and its unreliable but i dont expect a normal schedule if thats the case i expect from what there post said a few weeks back a revist to skipped materiel prior to continuing but happy hasnt been skiped technically sense she could just run alongside other events just like it did originally happy should be our next subjugation event until they run the subjigation afer happy shes not been skipped technically cause after hers theres 2 basic ones and then mourets all of which could be run along side skipped content technically

Last edited:

Don't you have Waltz? She makes it easier. AW60 Spica + Waltz CC30 (AW Aria, AW Uzume and Savior)are enough. After those three and a healer place Elizabeth, a second healer and some lightning rods. For the last wave you'll need either two stron cannoneers or one cannoneer and the dancer you've already placed (or Aisha or Mikoto of course...). Just like in the video I posted.

The real problem with starting off with Elizabeth is not only her range but rather her attack speed. I doubt she'll be able to catch all of them, because even Spica kills one Gazer while outside of the screen... and she has even higher attack speed than all other archers

Yeah, was far from doing it, either my deployment was too slow or Elizabeth attacks. Probably not a chance of doing today's G map so I won't have a shot for Zenobia :( Oh well, at last got Lyla and lately Olivie... with time I'll get Zenobia and Sasha too, and all others I want :D

Didn't play when there was that looong break before Memento's event, so I didn't even touch lvling Waltz, she is still around 30s non-CC so... no point in using her anyway.

by the time we get her we should have the archer buff id bet and yes i used to use her for the 3 big waves that melts anything alive shes also 15 cost and if timed right which isnt hard can wipe all 3 waves with her skill which is why i used her she had gold get aswell and is far a better investment then betty or a cannoneer sense there all prem units until canon imo

also by relatively soon i meant like bare minimum 4-6 months if not far more shes 8 events 3 of which are 1 week farms (11 technically but 2 are drop increase and one is gr) away from the valk coming up which soon after that the hope is events are back to back but thats just hope and its unreliable but i dont expect a normal schedule if thats the case i expect from what there post said a few weeks back a revist to skipped materiel prior to continuing but happy hasnt been skiped technically sense she could just run alongside other events just like it did originally happy should be our next subjugation event until they run the subjigation afer happy shes not been skipped technically cause after hers theres 2 basic ones and then mourets

I'm using CC30 Waltz and CC30 Parcis. Not too much of an investment in my opinion.
As for cannoneers: There is Gianna. She is a platinum TP unit... if we ever get something new in there... She should have been in the TP since Gold rush 3 (it's a shame we skipped that, I want Monica -.-), which should have happened between Rika and Beatorica.
Your are right though, in general Mouret is probably the best gold get unit and therefore a unit to look forward to
In my opinion Happy was skipped. Both Memento and Emilia happened after Happys event on DMM. Of course they can get back to her event. But they can just as well go back to Yurina, Noel/Kagura, Chloe, Fran, Annaor Eliza and nontheless those events are called "skipped" by the community as well. Being skiped doesn't mean they'll never happen.
Which reminds me: Why the hell is the next event Emilia? She sucks. Both Fran and Eliza are more useful and none of them is loli... >.<

Last edited:
Back