What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I'm using CC30 Waltz and CC30 Parcis. Not too much of an investment in my opinion.
As for cannoneers: There is Gianna. She is a platinum TP unit... if we ever get something new in there... She should have been in the TP since Gold rush 3 (it's a shame we skipped that, I want Monica -.-), which should have happened between Rika and Beatorica.
Your are right though, in general Mouret is probably the best gold get unit and therefore a unit to look forward to
In my opinion Happy was skipped. Both Memento and Emilia happened after Happys event on DMM. Of course they can get back to her event. But they can just as well go back to Yurina, Noel/Kagura, Chloe, Fran, Annaor Eliza and nontheless those events are called "skipped" by the community as well. Being skiped doesn't mean they'll never happen.
Which reminds me: Why the hell is the next event Emilia? She sucks. Both Fran and Eliza are more useful and none of them is loli... >.<

Isn't Eliza that ice witch/mage?:confused: We really skipped her? Nooooooo...

Isn't Eliza that ice witch/mage?:confused: We really skipped her? Nooooooo...

Yes, she is in between Memento and Emilia. The only reasons I can think of why she was skipped are:
a) It was the first christmas event Aegis had and we have summer right now
b) The event is called "Anna and the beautiful woman of snow" (or "snow beauty" or even "snow princess"; since english is not my mother tongue I can't really say what the best translation is). I don't know too much about the story of the event itself, but it's obviously based on the movie "Frozen" (Elza being the snow queen and Anna her sister). As we skipped Annas event this might be the problem (although Anna talks in several events despite not being available as a unit yet)

I'm using CC30 Waltz and CC30 Parcis. Not too much of an investment in my opinion.
As for cannoneers: There is Gianna. She is a platinum TP unit... if we ever get something new in there... She should have been in the TP since Gold rush 3 (it's a shame we skipped that, I want Monica -.-), which should have happened between Rika and Beatorica.
Your are right though, in general Mouret is probably the best gold get unit and therefore a unit to look forward to
In my opinion Happy was skipped. Both Memento and Emilia happened after Happys event on DMM. Of course they can get back to her event. But they can just as well go back to Yurina, Noel/Kagura, Chloe, Fran, Annaor Eliza and nontheless those events are called "skipped" by the community as well. Being skiped doesn't mean they'll never happen.
Which reminds me: Why the hell is the next event Emilia? She sucks. Both Fran and Eliza are more useful and none of them is loli... >.<

i dont consider happy skipped yet only because her class of event can go literally at any time they feel like it technically though yea shes skipped

If I remember correctly why she is gold is cause:

1.Lower cost
2.DC crystal exchange is only 70(Btw Louise came out the same way,and was made plat she costs 200 DC in the trading post)
3.She requires less resources to AW,so able to get her AW ability faster.(Its Gold Get).

Is she still gold in DMM? If so, then there is zero chance we will get her as platinum, regardless of anything.

DMM could have gotter her to platinum quite easy. But the majority of players wanted her to be only gold (for the reasons Kleem has listed) and therefore stopped playing the maps anymore to prevent too many total kills
How this works out for us depends on various factors. Will they implement the system (total kills of the playerbase determine her rarity) at all or simply give us the gold unit (always the rarity DMM chose)? Will they change the necessary numbers depending on total account/active accounts? Will the Nutaku players decide that they want her to be platinum or even silver? Will the information network be good enough to reach a high enough amount of players, so that we can prevent her from getting too high of a rarity? Will the players be united in their opinion (if 50 % want her platinum and 50 % gold that will be a problem for the people who want her to be gold)?

Last edited:

The only problem if Nutaku doesn't get us reg events by then would be her cost,and being able to CR her.I don't have her on DMM,and I don't want her cause I'm not into doing the gold get thing,but I can see her AW ability being useful to most players.

She is one of the only 3 units that has gold get till we get silver abilities.Also remember if are able to choose her rarity silver is definatly a bad idea,cause gold get won't be avaiable for a long time if that does happen.

I belive that if we ever get Mauret and Louise they're gonna be gold and plat like they already are in dmm considering the share amount of trouble that i would give the devs to import the alredy existing data regarding each of their rarity. If we use the logic it makes sense that they are add directly to the TP and we skip those events altogether.

I'm saying all this considering the amount of content we're missing and the fact that the game already have more than a year in this pathetic state :/
--------

Anna's aventure (Happy is given here) is a rare GR type event, the story (Petite has it translate) is a collection of several others ending with Anna getting a new power from the demoness to help the Prince (nameny she turns into a unit).

Eliza's event (was revive recently in the daily revival option {a new funtion that brings back every farm type unit}) is just Anna going to help a FRIEND in trouble, like when Rikka ask for help since a seal was broken a some crazy shit came out, is the same setting. (yeah not to much imagination there) It really bugs me the amount of time that this game has been put on hold, it's really beyond an insult what this people are doing, the worst part is always the change in the PS.

The only problem if Nutaku doesn't get us reg events by then would be her cost,and being able to CR her.I don't have her on DMM,and I don't want her cause I'm not into doing the gold get thing,but I can see her AW ability being useful to most players.

She is one of the only 3 units that has gold get till we get silver abilities.Also remember if are able to choose her rarity silver is definatly a bad idea,cause gold get won't be avaiable for a long time if that does happen.

theres 6 with gold get or gold get like abilities noel, laila, patra, mia, betty, and mouret 3 of em are premium though

but either way if we just get mouret as a gold i think dmm users made the right choice but it would be nice to see us get that choice but its unlikely we would be able to put a dead stop on kills at a certain point like dmm so we would likely get her as a plat which would be interesting to see the difference between the 2 units

also for annas adventue happy was added only in reprint version they had a few months back in the original the notibale rewards are a katie julian carry time fairy and awakening fairy the reprint had al that one more map with an additional tme fairy aswell as a happy and

Last edited:

It really bugs me the amount of time that this game has been put on hold, it's really beyond an insult what this people are doing, the worst part is always the change in the PS.

If you're insulted, you're either super impatient or ill-informed.

This transition period was unavoidable. The only "alternative" was to expect events every other week forever. That's the standard that the Japanese Devs set for our Aigis.

Nutaku will aim much higher than that. The interim sucks, but the long term future is far, far brighter than it has ever been for our Aigis. As always though, there's the DMM version if you can't stand the wait. It's not translated, but at least the Japanese Devs care about that one.

P.S. This is also the first time that we've gotten advanced notice about which and when events will be occurring. Sure the schedule sucks, but I like knowing what is going on much more than what we had previously -- wait and see if we get an event every other Monday.

"Super-impatient" should never be a word to describe people who have stuck with Nutaku Aigis for this long.

Ever.

That is the real insult, if you ask me.

"Super-impatient" should never be a word to describe people who have stuck with Nutaku Aigis for this long.

Ever.

I can confirm myself being super impatient for oppai. Have managed to waste all my SC every time Deine or Zenobia have shown up on spotlight and never get them.

And yes I have been with Nutaku the whole time. :p

Ever.

I like how you call it "Nutaku Aigis" despite it never having been run by Nutaku. And yes, given the information we got, I feel it's impatient to believe that we're going to get something other than the exact schedule we got. I'll take information over the diet of "Hope and Pray" we've been eating for the past year.

What is it that would make you happy?

Half events forever? Missing units forever? No revivals forever? Same trading post for a year at a time? Zero information forever? Our link to lead straight to the DMM site?

If the answer to any of those is no, stay tuned. At least Nutaku has given us a reason to, and a timeline of what to expect.

Edit: If you're late to the party and missed the post, it's here.

Last edited:

Anna's aventure (Happy is given here) is a rare GR type event, the story (Petite has it translate) is a collection of several others ending with Anna getting a new power from the demoness to help the Prince (nameny she turns into a unit).

Eliza's event (was revive recently in the daily revival option {a new funtion that brings back every farm type unit}) is just Anna going to help a FRIEND in trouble, like when Rikka ask for help since a seal was broken a some crazy shit came out, is the same setting. (yeah not to much imagination there) It really bugs me the amount of time that this game has been put on hold, it's really beyond an insult what this people are doing, the worst part is always the change in the PS.

We weren't talking about Anna's adventure, we were talking about the subjugation event "Shadow of the Devil", which was at the same time as the original "Anna's Adventure" and gave Happy as a reward. On the second birthday they combined those two events and added a mission to Annas revival event that gave a second Happy, in that point you are right of course.

As for Eliza's event: As I said I didn't think Anna was totally necessary to have as a unit for this event. Her being the eponym of the event was one of the only two reasons why her event was skipped, though. Thanks for the clarification on the story nontheless.

I like how you call it "Nutaku Aigis" despite it never having been run by Nutaku. And yes, given the information we got, I feel it's impatient to believe that we're going to get something other than the exact schedule we got. I'll take information over the diet of "Hope and Pray" we've been eating for the past year.

What is it that would make you happy?

Half events forever? Missing units forever? No revivals forever? Same trading post for a year at a time? Zero information forever? Our link to lead straight to the DMM site?

If the answer to any of those is no, stay tuned. At least Nutaku has given us a reason to, and a timeline of what to expect.

Edit: If you're late to the party and missed the post, it's here.

Nutaku Aigis to differentiate it from DMM Aigis. Stop reading into shit that you don't like to see.

And I've seen the post. My reply is literally seven posts below that.

I'm not going to start this shit with you again. The situation has been unbearable since day one, and all Nutaku has visibly done so far is damage control. The real test will be in three weeks, after Emilia's event is finished. Even then, most people's patience have run thin. Or are you already forgetting that we literally had an Odette revival?

My point is, you can't possibly justify that people who have been waiting since launch for the game to improve, yet still stuck around instead of doing the smart thing and going to DMM, are somehow "impatient".

Last edited:

Nutaku Aigis to differentiate it from DMM Aigis. Stop reading into shit that you don't like to see.

And I've seen the post. I'm not going to start this shit with you again. The situation has been unbearable since day one, and all Nutaku has visibly done so far is damage control. The real test will be in three weeks, after Emilia's event is finished. Even then, most people's patience have run thin. Or are you already forgetting that we literally had an Odette revival?

My point is, you can't possibly justify that people who have been waiting since launch for the game to improve, yet still stuck around instead of doing the smart thing and going to DMM, are somehow "impatient".

there impatient cause they know what going on and still complain that its taking a while that or they just dont know and im sure some dont

side note they never said after emilias event all will get better its likely thats the only events that had dates for at that time we all just expect/hope thats the time it will swap until they explicitly say hey we are fixing all the stuff on this day its all up in the air when this transition is complete

Last edited:

Ok, change of plans. What kind of unit is the most essential for Golden Armor G? Gonna try 3 star it and get that one try for Zenobia :p Got two days to lvl up or AW some unit.

Ok, change of plans. What kind of unit is the most essential for Golden Armor G? Gonna try 3 star it and get that one try for Zenobia :p Got two days to lvl up or AW some unit.

Difficult to say. For the bottom left most strategies use a soldier who's switchd out for an AW HA, Prince, a healer and a mage or two witches.
For the top right exit you can use either a good duelist (CC70 CLaudia or AW bandits for example) or a strong witch (have only seen Despara or Eliza so far) and a healer. Bottom right either a really strong duelist (have seen Sybilla) or Witch (have seen Despara) or AW Anya.

Anya, witches and Fedora were my key units for beating it.

2 healers, 2 witches + mikoto, Anya, soldier, prince, and a heavy armour. I can speed it up with a dancer and some mages too.

I don't think much needs to be AW cept for maybe the healers and heavy (for 4 block not to survive).

Pre AW belinda easily soloed top right, 56ish Anya and strong witch took bottom right Fedora healed all 3. Everything else went on the left.

Last edited:

If you're insulted, you're either super impatient or ill-informed.

there impatient cause they know what going on and still complain that its taking a while that or they just dont know and im sure some dont.

I don't belive i'm "impatient" or "super impatient" evn more so "ill-informed". I'm asking no one to hurry things along or asking for more content, what i'm saying is that the developers act and way doing stuff is an insult, no matter how you think of it, the state of the game haven't improve in over a year w/o any kind of explanation. If there is someone, anyone, that doesn't think this whole charade is insulting that person is really submissive, to be clear i'm condemning said actitude, each to their own is what i always say.

PS: let's leave it at that, this argument is really pointless, unless you want to talk about about strats to 3* the monday daily, then will be talking business.
---------------

We weren't talking about Anna's adventure, we were talking about the subjugation event "Shadow of the Devil", which was at the same time as the original "Anna's Adventure" and gave Happy as a reward. On the second birthday they combined those two events and added a mission to Annas revival event that gave a second Happy, in that point you are right of course.

As for Eliza's event: As I said I didn't think Anna was totally necessary to have as a unit for this event. Her being the eponym of the event was one of the only two reasons why her event was skipped, though. Thanks for the clarification on the story nontheless.

Oh! So that was the case, i tend to forget about the subjugations jajajaja
I belive Happy was given after the whole community got a certain number of kills, but each person could only contribute to a set amount (don't remember the exact number). Sorry i mixed things up since Happy as only been given like 2 or 3 times is actually easy to forget the hard way of getting her.

Also you're rigth Anna isn't needed for Eliza's event, she only talks whips the Prince into help her (like always) and things move along like usual. The best option for this one is to be release as winter theme event so is possible that we won't see her for a while.

Back