What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Guess I have units to AW this Saturday. Good thing, too, I was running out of units to level.

Solano will get top priority, then I'll do Marie for dat AW portrait.

Still need Dan to AW Rika though.

Last edited:

Nice, finally Solano will get her AW =)
Also, we'll get our first balance patch =)
And one free SC for the Saturday orb map =)

Wow, if you expect nothing those little things are great. How far have we come, that I'm happy about those things in a three week break...

Can't 3 star G map :/ The problem is in the beginning either not enough UP or too weak units to kill fast enough or endure somehow. 4 units got past me but still... 1 golden armor drop is quite sad... :(

Wish they listed what they're changing. I imagine/hope one of the changes is the Artemis buff being the same as DMM's. Maybe they'll release a full list once maintenance is over, who knows. Either way, our one of many long overdue patches is finally coming.

I can't remember exactly, but I think this was DMM's first major balance patch someone linked (I think it was kleem?).

Edit:
Jeez that took forever to find, it was kleem. :V
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=826560&postcount=18544

Last edited:

Wish they listed what they're changing. I imagine/hope one of the changes is the Artemis buff being the same as DMM's. Maybe they'll release a full list once maintenance is over, who knows. Either way, our one of many long overdue patches is finally coming.

I can't remember exactly, but I think this was DMM's first major balance patch someone linked (I think it was kleem?).

it seems likely sense its the update with the pre aw black abilities and those are listed in news aswell
a few classes may be getting much needed crs which is great
also dmm didnt get this until atleast the alchemist event so we are technically getting it early

Last edited:

If Berna gets her new AW passive, I'll have to move her up the queue as well.

I've got the DCs for all these AW fairies, but I'm pretty short on gold... Guess I should make the most of today's daily.

I can't see witches in the DMM update notes. Did they get their -1 cost later?
Well, at least Archer and Bandit buff and -1 cost for Valkyries, Ninjas, Rogues and Front Tacticians =)
I wonder if our version of AW Sommoners will still have the +3 cost or not

I can't see witches in the DMM update notes. Did they get their -1 cost later?
Well, at least Archer and Bandit buff and -1 cost for Valkyries, Ninjas, Rogues and Front Tacticians =)
I wonder if our version of AW Sommoners will still have the +3 cost or not

its in this update that was prior to the one orion linked so we may get both or just one or neither and its just some random assortment of things its a mystery till tmrw

Last edited:

I would bet we will get a update based on that first list but with some things added and some removed.

I have been expecting a patch update like this for a while, I wouldn't put it past them to add everything relevant from the most recent patch too. It just felt like something important to get out of the way before the switchover.

Also Battle mages orbs which we don't have are in and not Priestess warriors.

Last edited:

Huh, are we getting Grace?

This is "earlier" (<- can't believe I'm using this word) than I thought.

try this video for gold armour g

She's a pretty niche unit. It's nice to have her, and there are uses for her, but I also doubt she is going out of the trading post anytime soon. Even when the trading post units rotate, she is unlikely to be replaced.

Generally your DC will probably be better spent on AW unless you really find you need Saki for some reason. You should get her eventually, for collection if nothing else, but she's not high priority.

I see. Will do then.

Do you have any other melee slot ranged attacker? If no, make her high priority (after AW Spica). If yes, then make her moderate priority (after AW 1 of each core units).
For second-line / multi-track / behind the curve fire support, she is nice, high-speed good power unit (being black and all), and her assassination skill makes a nice surprise, with, thanks to her high speed, pretty good rate)

Well, I do have Charlette and Rika so I think I have decent melee spot ranged dps. Maybe I'll save up after I dont have any more silvers to use for AWing or something.

its in this update that was prior to the one orion linked so we may get both or just one or neither and its just some random assortment of things its a mystery till tmrw

Thanks for the link. I could live with only the first as well (although we have most of it), -1 for witches and -4 for Shuuka are great =)

Thanks for the link. I could live with only the first as well (although we have most of it), -1 for witches and -4 for Shuuka are great =)

-5 if we get both atleast theres a -4 in one and another -1 in the other

Say is it just me or did golden armor X just get harder? It seems as if i get more poison damage but i didn't change my team at all...

Finally, a nice news for us! Hopefully it is both patches combined, for dat glorious costs (and cheaper witches means a crack in Wall of Magic! Come on, a man can dream :D)

One thing I have to wonder tho: Is this a first update from Nutaku dev team trying their hands at messing with unit database, or that's a part of a parting gift from DMM team? XD

Say is it just me or did golden armor X just get harder? It seems as if i get more poison damage but i didn't change my team at all...

Pretty much the same for me. Odette was always pretty close to dieing until I placed my first healer. Now she still is. If the poison damage was increased she'd probably die.

-5 if we get both atleast theres a -4 in one and another -1 in the other
Yep, I know, but the -4 alone would make me happy. With Nutaku Aigis it's the less you expect the better. I'd welcome the changes from the second patch as well, though. Obviously

Yeah I don't see us getting the balance patch I linked earlier on in this thread,but I don't like the fact that charlotte is gonna get nerfed if we get the first balance................so I'm actually hopeing for both,but yeah the one I linked doesn't come untill much later it was after nagi,and just couple weeks before Renbell.

try this video for gold armour g

Thanks! Alt was able to 3* it. Now gonna try with main, it'll be harder... Despara was very essential for success... and Adele too. I hope Olivie and AWed Bernice will be enough.

I just tried a new strat today using Ertel so I didnt have to use any skills and afk after placing 8 units. She gets tentacled at the end but lives so its fun and I get 3 stars. Hope she enjoys the mental trauma.

Back