What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I just tried a new strat today using Ertel so I didnt have to use any skills and afk after placing 8 units. She gets tentacled at the end but lives so its fun and I get 3 stars. Hope she enjoys the mental trauma.

i need a cut scene of that for uh science

I can't find Ertel's death/retreat/paralyzed sprite anywhere on the internet to show you :(

mostly a joke cause lack of tentacles on nutaku rip figurina may you come to us some day

Bah, it just occurred to me that we need CC'd ninjas to awaken sailors and dancers.

So... We need to nuke the shrine until it shits out Saizous?

It's better than nuking shrine for Ginas. :V Too bad second half of Eastern isn't out yet, maybe next week.

Dropped twenty five bucks for zola.

Failed to pull zola.

Got butthurt and went back to playing panzer waltz.

mostly a joke cause lack of tentacles on nutaku rip figurina may you come to us some day

Well I could have screencapped Ertel being tentacled/paralyzed, but I thought of that after I ran out of stamina.

Well I could have screencapped Ertel being tentacled/paralyzed, but I thought of that after I ran out of stamina.

she looks alot like the priest from dragon quest to me so as soon as i read that i thought of her with the blue slime thing i think aegis needs more tentacle scenes in general but thats me i wont force the ways of tentacles onto others that is for my tentacle overlords to do

Last edited:

No hotlinking allowed one sankaku for the record. Your link is dead.

Funny thing, if you cut everything past the https:// part and then paste it all into the url, it works. (at least on chrome)

Funny thing, if you cut everything past the https:// part and then paste it all into the url, it works. (at least on chrome)

Works on firefox too, nice!

didnt know bout hotlinking my bad ill edit it out

edit my shuka and uzume both got -5 so looks good so far this update is huge i wish we had a list of changes

Last edited:

Holy dang, Elaine's down to 8 and Kerry at 12. Khuri's description shows her having attack up vs Undead. Deine is now 30, but 40% more defense. Blagh, Olivie AWA changed to HP, but I guess having it be MR was too OP (I did know about this earlier, but to see it in person is just blergh). Nanaly 2nd AFF parameter is now Range. Lots of other stuff, wish there was a damn list. I think this patch makes us the same as DMM, maybe?

Edit: CRs, CRs everywhere :V

....................I have no idea how many balance patches they put into this one update.Its at least 3 cause valk cost down happened in recent patch in DMM(I think 3 months ago) my Clissa is 15 cost down,btw the valk down did affect their atk.Ninja cost is -5............................

I JUST CHECKED CHARLOTTE.SHE GOT THE MOST RECENT BALANCE.+10% atk to Magic Fencers.

Such exceeded expectations, much wow.

Edit: Oh my lord, Nanaly's range is ginormous..... :V And Deine is now even more the indestructible bewbs.

...Yup we have to be equal to all of DMM's patches Cuterie non-AWed 5% affection that just happened last week(6% awakened).

It would take me a good amount of time to get all the balances,and I have to wake up in the mornin so not doing that now.

I'm waiting to awaken Mikoto she is the next one I'm awakening,but could someone test if this buff affected her token

"Shiki (LV and AW): Hp increased; skill '傷返の呪言' added (counters blocked enemies' physical attacks [half their damage as true damage]; automatic and duration unlimited)."

Last edited:

If only they gave us a damn list. :V

Most important update is Conrad's new attack. :p

If you want a list I'll see if I can provide one in the morning.If everyone really wants one,but the way I'm seeing it we are up to date as can be,so a lot of units are drastically improved.

Man I forgot mages got lowered cost.30 Cost Mehlis,28 Pales,34 Oddete +_+

OH YEAH I CAN USE SHUUKA NOW AS A START 14 COST!

...Yup we have to be equal to all of DMM's patches Cuterie non-AWed 5% affection that just happened last week(6% awakened).

It would take me a good amount of time to get all the balances,and I have to wake up in the mornin so not doing that now.

I'm waiting to awaken Mikoto she is the next one I'm awakening,but could someone test if this buff affected her token

"Shiki (LV and AW): Hp increased; skill '傷返の呪言' added (counters blocked enemies' physical attacks [half their damage as true damage]; automatic and duration unlimited)."

this completely blew me out of the water to see an update from last week dmm i didnt expect it at all i was expecting disappointment not this

Back