What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Does that mean pirates are as good if not better than archers now? I remember someone saying something about them in here.. I think. That would be great news for me because I've been focusing on Rachel.

Does that mean pirates are as good if not better than archers now? I remember someone saying something about them in here.. I think. That would be great news for me because I've been focusing on Rachel.

Yeah they have higher range now,and their shots cause a sort of freeze on the target.

Sorry I'm posting so much I'm super excited about this......Only thing that could beat this is if next event first time through maps is 100% drop rate.

Clissa has 15% chance to ignore def un awed +_+

If you want a list I'll see if I can provide one in the morning.If everyone really wants one,but the way I'm seeing it we are up to date as can be,so a lot of units are drastically improved.

Man I forgot mages got lowered cost.30 Cost Mehlis,28 Pales,34 Oddete +_+

OH YEAH I CAN USE SHUUKA NOW AS A START 14 COST!
Well, it'd be nice but you don't have to. Was more poking fun how Nutaku made the changes so secretive, but I guess since so much was changed maybe that's why they kept it secret. Making us think it's going to be small stuff yet again, then bam expectations blown out of the water.

And yeah, again CRs, CRs, everywhere :V Sasha and Garania are going to have some fun times.

Edit: lol this part of the banner.
492UO2Z.png

Yeah they have higher range now,and their shots cause a sort of freeze on the target.

Sorry I'm posting so much I'm super excited about this......Only thing that could beat this is if next event first time through maps is 100% drop rate.

Clissa has 15% chance to ignore def un awed +_+

i actually would be surprised if they weren't 100% drop first run they went above and beyond here

Mikoto went from 382 attack to 415, her tokens have 2200 health 1185 attack and 382 defense 10 MR and a skill active counterattack to blocking enemys physical attack. Its raping goblins now.

Mikoto went from 382 attack to 415, her tokens have 2200 health 1185 attack and 382 defense 10 MR and a skill active counterattack to blocking enemys physical attack. Its raping goblins now.

YES THANK YOU VERY MUCH.WHEN I SAW THAT BUFF TO DMM.I WAS SUPER EXCITED BUT ALSO DISAPPOINTED AT HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE.

AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR COMFIRMING IT.

Btw that patch also affected skeletons,they are immune to status

Also Archers got even more buff in that patch to air enemies.So I'm not sure but I think its 1.7x atk to air now(oops ummm errr thats for artemis that should be 1.7x not archers in gen I'll see if I can check it).

Last edited:

Archers class buff vs fliers is in.
Bandits class buff vs armors is in.
Witches cost reduction is in.
Valks cost reduction is in, I believe (don't remember original nutaku cost)
Count me impressed for once, dev tea, I'm happy they didn't just port first balance patch and call it a day.

Valks cost reduction is in, I believe (don't remember original nutaku cost)

100% is in, my Thetis went from 19 to 14.

Other big ones I noticed.. Hina went from 17 to 14 and Sophie went from 22 to 18 lol.

HOLY AIGIS ABOVE, we actually got a complete cumulative patch up to current DMM side parameters??!!! What kind of madness it is?! Am I really playing the same game anymore? :D

Well, that means it was indeed a sign of Nutaku taking over, as there's no way in Makai JP devs could give us English players such a good thing :p

ЗЫ. D-did they also buff drop rate increasers, as per lastest DMM patch?

Ok artemis is 1.4x right now on Air enemies.Archer,and Sniper are 1.2x

@Zero Zet

Yes all drop rate units should have at least 5%.Most recent unit drops:
Bandit Seria (Fairies): 3%/4% → 4%/5%
Rogue Kyuteri (Affection): 3%/5% → 5%/6%
Healer Roberto (Confidence): 3%/5% → 5%/6%
Pirate Monica (Magic Crystals): 4%/6% → 6%/7%
Bandit Amanda (Buckets): 4%/7% → 5%/8%
Rogue Junon (Silver Units): 3%/5% → 5%/6%

100% is in, my Thetis went from 19 to 14.

Other big ones I noticed.. Hina went from 17 to 14 and Sophie went from 22 to 18 lol.
Yeah, just checked various stuff and seems like its completely same as current DMM now, even last week's buffs to drop boosters are in, my Cellia is now +5% spirits.

Saki isn't a horrifying 23, Horace isn't 22, not to mention Shuka's decreased CR too. I guess I can go back to considering in using them in strats now. :V

Well, we may be extremely far behind DMM on Events, but at least it seems like we've caught up to them in terms of balance changes.

Last edited:

Don't forget the rogues are now cheaper, mincost 5 for a silver. Also witches are 1 down too.

Wao, Nanaly got her range affection buff, Berna has her new passive...

Even my favorite shaman with the cutest butt got her -1 CR.

Now if only my rolls were better. Single SC roll gave me my first plat in a while. Too bad it was a fucking dupe Lyla.

Don't forget the rogues are now cheaper, mincost 5 for a silver. Also witches are 1 down too.
Yup. CRs, CRs everywhere. Them Valk CR's will definitely help out on early mobs and here I was (and probably everyone else) expecting that it'd only be just -1.

Now, if only we'd have the only Valk I'm actually using on DMM, Mischa...

Yup. CRs, CRs everywhere. Them Valk CR's will definitely help out on early mobs and here I was (and probably everyone else) expecting that it'd only be just -1.

I was probably the only one who expected anything from the latest DMM patches, the only reason I expected it was I don't believe it helps the incoming nutaku devs out.
I also bet theres some minor stuff not included on purpose.

Also my Clissas Heal IV skill went from 55% to 70%.

Once Nutaku fully takes control over Aigis we can hope on getting the 'lost characters'. Still, while this patch completely blew expectations, maybe it's still too early to tell what with us being still left in the dark on the Event Schedule. But I'm reminded of this , maybe things are finally reaching that point.

Hopefully 100% first drops for events was included too.

WTB CC55 for silvers.

Back