What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Which orbs do I need to AW Solano?

2 Warlocks and 2 Top Dancers, you'll have to wait until Saturday for the TD orb.

So with all these buffs and alterations are there any drawbacks to having every single unit change DMM has? Basically my question is, will there be any events down the line that this buff would hinder us since we have a lot of changes that weren't in place for a handful of events. Or is this pretty much globally just stat bonuses and cost decreases?

What a nice surprise I must say. Now, considering they just gave us all the buffs in one go, do you think when we finally get revivals will we get them in the old system or the new daily revival system? Gotta fix my Belinda that refused to get that last -1 CR someday...

Almost all of my main units got buffed. Hallelujah!!!!!

No Grace yet, apparently.

Moniez saved.

So with all these buffs and alterations are there any drawbacks to having every single unit change DMM has? Basically my question is, will there be any events down the line that this buff would hinder us since we have a lot of changes that weren't in place for a handful of events. Or is this pretty much globally just stat bonuses and cost decreases?
Not that I know of. If anything, most events will be MUCH easier with these buffs if they keep enemy stats same.

Wow, I just got 2 rainbow fairies from a single EX daily. I didn't know that this was even possible.:D

Yeah the events should be mostly cakewalk for us that have been playing for a long time,and have a decent amount of AWed units.(Mikoto <3 finally her tokens are super useful).

I need help deciding who to AW next:
1. Garania - the one I tend towards atm. Accidentally mincost her to boot, and didn't even notice until today. (Marius, my go to second AOE unit, does not profit from her AW passive, and I have yet to find my team lacking in the AOE department)
2. Mikoto - Instakill for low hp mobs sounds pretty awesome. Works on bosses as well, afaik. (again, I have not found myself in any dire need for even more AOE damage)
3. Solano - Well, Solano. (Though I have yet to encounter a situation where I wished for her to have that little extra OOMPH)
4. Berna - Utility, but kinda nice to have. (Though she is kind of a bench warmer most of the time)
5. Deine - Second HA, and pretty nice all round. (Bernice does the trick, but she's the only one I have)
6. Lyla or Cellia - Since I have no top tier physical duellist. (Sophie pulls double duty as Phys. killer and backup HA :/)

Wait a minute... if pirates get a slow now, does this mean Anelia gets an AoE slow? With a FUCKHUEG range, no less?
I need to test her out.

1. Garania - the one I tend towards atm. Accidentally mincost her to boot, and didn't even notice until today. (Marius, my go to second AOE unit, does not profit from her AW passive, and I have yet to find my team lacking in the AOE department)
2. Mikoto - Instakill for low hp mobs sounds pretty awesome. Works on bosses as well, afaik. (again, I have not found myself in any dire need for even more AOE damage)
3. Solano - Well, Solano. (Though I have yet to encounter a situation where I wished for her to have that little extra OOMPH)
4. Berna - Utility, but kinda nice to have. (Though she is kind of a bench warmer most of the time)
5. Deine - Second HA, and pretty nice all round. (Bernice does the trick, but she's the only one I have)
6. Lyla or Cellia - Since I have no top tier physical duellist. (Sophie pulls double duty as Phys. killer and backup HA :/)

Mikoto would be my first choice followed by either Lyla or Cellia as a duelist.
Garania is just more damage, Mikoto can save a lot of time against some very high health enemys, not to mention her tokens become vastly stronger, that counterattack ability is strong.
As for Lyla or Cellia, either is good, I went with Cellia for the fairy boost too. Imelia and then Lyla will be next.

Mikoto first.
I would recommend Berna too. She's one of my main units. 33% assasination chance when skill is up + they just buffed her attack speed. She can clear 2+ big mummies easy.

So many things happened when I was out :O And I just can't grasp much with that headache of mine atm even though I would like... well gonna go take a look of what has changed with girls. Maybe later gonna burn some char and stam so they wont be wasted anymore thatn already...

Well, these changes officially trivialized the remainder of the story missions that I had yet to 3*. Meaning the Eastern Lands, Danger in the Oasis, and 2 Pyramids. Thank you for buffs to onee-chan and friends!

Assuming everything's been updated properly...

Garania's DPS: 231 (with her mage passive, no prince)
Mikoto's DPS: 232 (no prince)

Garania can make a big splash, but Mikoto costs like half the amount, slows and has a time stop. I think you can infer why Mikoto is the better unit to level from here. Definitely don't take everything at face value and judge solely on the attack stat, attack speeds matter a lot.

Last edited:

Oh. Wow. Wtf. Okay, I guess that kinda answers that. I knew Mikoto was stupidly nice, what with low cost, aoe slow and panic button, but to out-perform Garania in dps on top of all that...
Well yeah, and on top of that: MR means a relative reduction in damage taken, not absolute like physical damage. So no def/dmg threshhold to consider. *sigh*

It's an easy enough thing to overlook, but it's also probably the reason they haven't made the Onmyouji class more accessible by releasing an event unit one. Magic resist is % based so the lower attack of Mikoto is largely an irrelevant penalty compared to a physical character.

It should be noted that Mikoto works better with dancers than most casters for the same attack speed related reasons.

Oh. Wow. Wtf. Okay, I guess that kinda answers that. I knew Mikoto was stupidly nice, what with low cost, aoe slow and panic button, but to out-perform Garania in dps on top of all that...
Well yeah, and on top of that: MR means a relative reduction in damage taken, not absolute like physical damage. So no def/dmg threshhold to consider. *sigh*

Well Mikoto is a black unit while Garania is simply a platinum...

Well Mikoto is a black unit while Garania is simply a platinum...

"Simply a platinum" Ssshhh, she might hear.

latest

Back