What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

theres 6 with gold get or gold get like abilities noel, laila, patra, mia, betty, and mouret 3 of em are premium though

but either way if we just get mouret as a gold i think dmm users made the right choice but it would be nice to see us get that choice but its unlikely we would be able to put a dead stop on kills at a certain point like dmm so we would likely get her as a plat which would be interesting to see the difference between the 2 units

also for annas adventue happy was added only in reprint version they had a few months back in the original the notibale rewards are a katie julian carry time fairy and awakening fairy the reprint had al that one more map with an additional tme fairy aswell as a happy and

Noel doesn't have Gold Get, but a similar ability that increases the total gold received at the end of a mission by 10%. And the other platinum gacha Feng Shui User, Mia, has the same ability, but by 15%.

And just to round out the list, Totono has Gold Get+, her mercenaries have Gold Get, and some silvers will receive Gold Get abilities as well.

Neither Nutaku nor the devs deserve any shield from Aigis users. Ever.

The only reason Not to complain is if you've accepted the harsh reality and decided to deal with it. But that doesn't mean I have to give them a pat on the back.

If I reallly had to, it'd be more of a smash than a pat.

I know I love running Base Scramble II, Phalanx 2, Gold X, and Crystal H weekly for weeks on end, I thought everybody did.

I know I love running Base Scramble II, Phalanx 2, Gold X, and Crystal H weekly for weeks on end, I thought everybody did.

It's pretty much the same with me, although for a couple events I chose to forsake dailies and in the last double drops I went full on towards the orbs...
Results are now that I'm freaking poor (+/- 300k gold) and don't think I can skip a single gold daily for the months to come...

On the upside I finally done a couple more team upgrades: Bashira AW41, Maribel AW32, Marr AW21, Claudia AW39, Kerry AW29 and Katie AW20.
Which joining with Karma AW40, Odette AW40, Spica AW44, Iris AW47, Bernice AW47, Cloris AW41, Aria AW40 make a solid base for a team. As a plus I also have AW Monica(19) and Cuterie(19) which helps on Phalanx II (I need that damned plat girl with increased spirit drop and the guy for booze drop).

Now when I get my hands on more gold and silver units it will be time to upgrade both Fedora and Chydis followed by Belinda and Deine. (Question, should I go with Belinda or Adele - Belinda has no SU/CR).
All my gold units are also CC60 so eventually I guess I'll have to work them, starting with either Cyrus or Barbastroff as they're my only warlocks... (any comments on who to choose?)

On affection side I have at least 1824 points to spare so not really that limited. If it weren't for my constant gold/plat spirits needs I would have changed to booze dailies and get my males ready for AW.

Difficult to say. For the bottom left most strategies use a soldier who's switchd out for an AW HA, Prince, a healer and a mage or two witches.
For the top right exit you can use either a good duelist (CC70 CLaudia or AW bandits for example) or a strong witch (have only seen Despara or Eliza so far) and a healer. Bottom right either a really strong duelist (have seen Sybilla) or Witch (have seen Despara) or AW Anya.

50lvl Olivie could replace Claudia? Dont have her so high yet.
Seems like I should rush Bernice to AW.

Anya, witches and Fedora were my key units for beating it.

2 healers, 2 witches + mikoto, Anya, soldier, prince, and a heavy armour. I can speed it up with a dancer and some mages too.

I don't think much needs to be AW cept for maybe the healers and heavy (for 4 block not to survive).

Pre AW belinda easily soloed top right, 56ish Anya and strong witch took bottom right Fedora healed all 3. Everything else went on the left.

Which lvl Belinda? And also Fedora? Mine Anya is a bit lower but few lvls I can still get.

I know right? Although it these giant breaks would be a LITTLE more bearable if we had some daily missions *cough*or revivals*cough* to do on the weekends. Running Phalanx 2 some 14 times a weekend is pretty dull. The option to autocomplete phalanx 2 would be great as well.

Last edited:

(Question, should I go with Belinda or Adele - Belinda has no SU/CR).

Go for Adele, she's a far better choice even if Belinda had SU/CR.

Which lvl Belinda? And also Fedora? Mine Anya is a bit lower but few lvls I can still get.

It was 50CC70 Belinda and about AW50 Fedora with a 3/5 skill. They could probably be quite lower but I couldn't test it out. Fedoras skill was the key to healing Anya, without it I would have needed a third healer which I didn't have the UP for.

Last edited:

My point is, you can't possibly justify that people who have been waiting since launch for the game to improve, yet still stuck around instead of doing the smart thing and going to DMM, are somehow "impatient".

I disagree; I don't think going over to DMM after all this is the smart thing to do at all. :p

Noel doesn't have Gold Get, but a similar ability that increases the total gold received at the end of a mission by 10%. And the other platinum gacha Feng Shui User, Mia, has the same ability, but by 15%.

And just to round out the list, Totono has Gold Get+, her mercenaries have Gold Get, and some silvers will receive Gold Get abilities as well.

is why i put or "gold get like abilities" but yep i forgot totono even existed lol
theres 6 with gold get or gold get like abilities

MY ULTIMATE WEAPON, THE GREATEST DRAGON
f15aa4b838.jpg

Skill level 1/5 Ö.ö
Gratz^^

MY ULTIMATE WEAPON, THE GREATEST DRAGON

Gratz on the cute AW dragon, I have to hope for annas event to get both the silver dragons and the fairy.

Then she will be my 4th max level black.

Btw is there any way to get silver dragon to AW Anya yet? My alt is lucky to still have one spare dragon soldier after event, but only this acc is so lucky.

No, the next possibility will be either Anna's event or a revival of Echidnas event

The indestructible bewbs has been awoken. :V
5f8VBFS.png

Just curious, but is it worth saving up DC for Saki, or should i just keep AWing my units?

Just curious, but is it worth saving up DC for Saki, or should i just keep AWing my units?

She's a pretty niche unit. It's nice to have her, and there are uses for her, but I also doubt she is going out of the trading post anytime soon. Even when the trading post units rotate, she is unlikely to be replaced.

Generally your DC will probably be better spent on AW unless you really find you need Saki for some reason. You should get her eventually, for collection if nothing else, but she's not high priority.

Do you have any other melee slot ranged attacker? If no, make her high priority (after AW Spica). If yes, then make her moderate priority (after AW 1 of each core units).
For second-line / multi-track / behind the curve fire support, she is nice, high-speed good power unit (being black and all), and her assassination skill makes a nice surprise, with, thanks to her high speed, pretty good rate)

Do you have any other melee slot ranged attacker? If no, make her high priority (after AW Spica). If yes, then make her moderate priority (after AW 1 of each core units).
For second-line / multi-track / behind the curve fire support, she is nice, high-speed good power unit (being black and all), and her assassination skill makes a nice surprise, with, thanks to her high speed, pretty good rate)

id have to disagree melee ranged are nice but they are far from a need and we have different options coming in the future that dont cost 300 dc is another black ninja that is a buff ninja she doesnt have assassinate but she can certainly get the job done and shes the collection after liana
im not saying shes better than saki just that sakis great if you have spare dc but if not she can wait and other units will come that fit this mold and dont cost 3 aw units worth of dc
also as someone else said she almost never leaves tp so she will be there most of the time

Last edited:
Back