What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

It just hit me now nigh-impossible it will be to perfect black Karma from zero on this revival.
We have only a week. With no refills you can get exactly 64 MC from the final mission per 24 hours IF they all drop, so let's round it down to 50.
I had 250 MC left over from the last event, and the MC I got getting to the final mission got me to 300 for the initial Karma.
I'm completely empty now and I need 5 more to mincost her, ASSUMING I get lucky above -3 cost. So let's assume I'll need 7 copies.
That's 1750 MC.
Can it be done? I have all of valentine's days refills, but there's the matter of charisma costs as well.

Man, revivals are supposed to be a nod to players that missed out on the initial event. Instead they are fucking them in the ass royally.
At least this time around the MC farming mission drops silvers as well. I'll be drowning in Chrises and Leeannes by the looks of it.

Break out your wallet warrior powers and burn those SCs!

I got myself a single copy of Black Karma and I'm happy enough for now :)

Anyone else need to redownload the whole data every shitting time you open the game even though you closed it less than a minute ago?
Heck the site always logged me off if there's no game active in the tab.
Probably something with the cache, but no idea what.

Anyone else need to redownload the whole data every shitting time you open the game even though you closed it less than a minute ago?
Heck the site always logged me off if there's no game active in the tab.
Probably something with the cache, but no idea what.

Only time that happens to me is if I clear Cache.

So the only things I can think of

You're using private windows on your browser

You have a program that is cleaning your cache for you

You forgot to turn off your VPN

If it's none of those then I got no idea.

One copy of Immortal Karma and one copy of Vampire Karma are enough. You'll never need to drop either variant early, Immortal variant is only needed for her cheat skill (which can be raised with Christias) to stall an annoying boss and whatnot, and without Skill Awakening Vampire variant somewhat lacks staying power to want her out early anyway ;)

Len is beautiful, please tell me shes half decent as an end game unit?
She's half decent, but not more :p . Among the she is the weakest.
On the other hand, who knows how many years we have before we get Leona, the other, better "free" Rearguard, so right now Len is an only option for majority of players :D

Only time that happens to me is if I clear Cache.

So the only things I can think of

You're using private windows on your browser

You have a program that is cleaning your cache for you

You forgot to turn off your VPN

If it's none of those then I got no idea.

Doesn't happen with any other site. e.g FB & sadpanda(still logged in indefinitely)
Seems only some of the site getting the treatment.
Maybe there's some extension installed without me knowing.

Doesn't happen with any other site. e.g FB & sadpanda(still logged in indefinitely)
Seems only some of the site getting the treatment.
Maybe there's some extension installed without me knowing.

Try using a different browser and see if it still happens?

Huh, I'd thought before that Karma's specialty was that while her skill was active she couldn't be killed, but looking at the wiki, it seems she just converts the damage she takes into healing for allies.
Did I have her confused with someone else?
she is one of the few advanced gaurds who reduce cooldowns thats about all i know
I don't suppose you can get a few of her and stack the cooldown effect?

Huh, I'd thought before that Karma's specialty was that while her skill was active she couldn't be killed, but looking at the wiki, it seems she just converts the damage she takes into healing for allies.
Did I have her confused with someone else?

she is the right unit the black version is the only one who cant die while skill is up while the plat drains hp

not sure on the buff stacks but from other things like b iris skill and prince not stacking im almost certain they dont but i have never used them until aisha who i use more for a nuke then a buff and i could be entirely wrong

Last edited:

Yes, her ability converts damage she receives to healing for allies. That has nothing to do with her immortality though. It's her skill itself, that says "HP will not become 0."

Sandra makes crystal keeper G a child's game. Nice.

what sort of setup are you running for it?

I'd like to ask for a guide using Sandra as well, though I'll probably skip the crystal daily today due to farming MC for Karma

You can't. Her AW passive is a defensive type that can be stack with other bonus of the same class like Katie's 2% extra def, Illise 7% extra def, Bernice 5% def class buff for heavies, Echidna's 5% def class buff for all dragonkin and dragon rider unit (dragon princess and true dragon princess included) and of course it stacks with The Prince's skill/title "Increase Morale" that aplies to all the party.

All this buff can be stack since they don't share the same name, the same goes for attack and HP buff, you can have several units buffing certain parameter over other.

Len skill also gives and extra 15~20% extra def so maxing her skill is a good idea. You can get a crap ton of def with AW Bernice or AW Gellius for stopping anything, with that combo. Remember that B.Iris skill takes The Prince slot so when you activate her skill hers replace the bonus that the Prince give.

----------

Class perks/mechanics can't be stack, meaning that having 2 AWrearguards won't cut the cooldown by 60% The same as having 2 AW advance guards won't cut the UP by 6. They overlap in this cases.

I'd like to ask for a guide using Sandra as well, though I'll probably skip the crystal daily today due to farming MC for Karma

mine, made some time back:

what sort of setup are you running for it?

Well I'm using her for her skill for the last wave of eyes only. Just putting Spica up third from the right spot, prince near her and healer below (preferably Fedora because of her range skill) I wait enough to get UP to put healer (down one or two right to Fedora) and I put another archer/Elizabeth/Minerva (depending on the acc) up one or two on the right from Spica. I put Sandra between last two units, so she can tank a bit and is healed by both healers, puting one last range unit up and all that is left is just waiting for the last wave to start charging at me and use Sandra's skill. They are all gone. Got perfect Sandra from event, however didn't give anything yet, even affection items.

Hope I explained it better than I think right now -_-

Edit: Every run on each acc today was 7 drops. Didn't want to use chocolates today but with that kind of drop I'm starting to think that it may be really worth using.

If you have AW Monica then X tier map should be 100% drop during a 1.5x. Easier map, saves you 10 charisma.

If you have AW Monica then X tier map should be 100% drop during a 1.5x. Easier map, saves you 10 charisma.

Maybe it is weird but I personally finds G map more comfortable to do then X map, especially now with Sandra. It's a breeze (I hope I didn't get that wrong).

sandra is love sandra is life i could get through x but there was always a seemingly random thing of something dieing now sandra eliminates said chance time to get like 3 units aw

Maybe it is weird but I personally finds G map more comfortable to do then X map, especially now with Sandra. It's a breeze (I hope I didn't get that wrong).

Weird, because all you need for X is AW Spica, Prince, CC70 Bashira, an AW healer, and another healer. To each their own, though

Back