What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Limited Time Event
- The Revival Mission "Vampire Bride" ends
- The Item Drop Rate for Story Missions is x1.5 ends
- The Item Drop Rate for Daily Missions is x1.5 ends
- The Item Drop Rate for Awakening Orb is x2 ends
- Basic EXP x3 for Silver female units ends
- Basic EXP x1.5 for Silver male units ends
- The Urgent Mission "Great Yokai Battle" begins

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon

Oh boy time for Nagi, we haven't had an Item Collection in a super long while. Unless something's changed up there in the distant future, I heard Nagi isn't too great of an investment so I'll just be going through all the maps once, probably ending up getting the minimum of 25 for Nagi herself or maybe going for 630 for the Rainbow Fairy bonus.

Nagi will end up being a cost of 14 at min cost and have more raw damage than Saki fully upgraded. Saki is better for assassinations since Nagi doesn't have that built into her kit at all. Additionally once Ninja's change to 0 base block, Nagi will still be able to tank and block as a Ninja, giving her a unique niche.

I will probably dump the handful of crystals required to max her out among other rewards just for the sake of having it.

Nagi will end up being a cost of 14 at min cost and have more raw damage than Saki fully upgraded. Saki is better for assassinations since Nagi doesn't have that built into her kit at all. Additionally once Ninja's change to 0 base block, Nagi will still be able to tank and block as a Ninja, giving her a unique niche.

I will probably dump the handful of crystals required to max her out among other rewards just for the sake of having it.

You're missing the point, this event also marks Inari's introduction, getting her and her fluffy tails is way more important than Nagi and her niche use... Also who doesn't have a copy of Saki in this day and age? I have mine already AW70.

Personally i have save 50SC just for her, since she is a plat unit the chances of getting her are better than the other youko. I just hope my luck with plats is still working like the past 2 months

You're missing the point, this event also marks Inari's introduction, getting her and her fluffy tails is way more important than Nagi and her niche use... Also who doesn't have a copy of Saki in this day and age? I have mine already AW70.

Personally i have save 50SC just for her, since she is a plat unit the chances of getting her are better than the other youko. I just hope my luck with plats is still working like the past 2 months

Touch fluffy tail?

Well I was hopiing for some tin cans today, but so far got only 3x5 gold armors :/

Nagi event, eh? Nice. Well she herself is nice. But it seems it's not worth to get too much into that event and trying to get her as perfect as possible. Never found ninja's really useful anyway.

theres another collection event not to far from this one serra one of the plat priest armours far more useful then nagi if i had tons of sc id be saving it for her

theres another collection event not to far from this one serra one of the plat priest armours far more useful then nagi if i had tons of sc id be saving it for her

Great to know! Thanks! Well my SCs amount depends on units boosted in summon but still got chocolates too!

Do any of you guys know any good apps to run aigis on iphone7? Tried puffin but it's slow af. It works but would like a better alternative if there is any.

Base Scramble II is the best for general purposes during drop chance up events as well. Other maps might be better if you want to level a specific class.
At least that's true if you look at maximum unit exp / cha. For gold maps with higher leveled units are obviously better.

65cow9.jpg

Source is Petite, I don't have the link anymore though.

Fayne, do you have calculator for Nagi's?

, but should work accurately. Sadly the timers from check the time based on a server and can't be manipulated to work for us, as far as I know.

, but should work accurately. Sadly the timers from check the time based on a server and can't be manipulated to work for us, as far as I know.

Huh, min & max SC amount is the same. Is this correct?

Raaaaaaagh! Maintenance already. I was planning on dumping all my chocolates and a few gems for some armors.

Huh, min & max SC amount is the same. Is this correct?

All sources I found, including the linked japanese counter, assume 100 % drop chancees for Liana and Nagi, possibly even onwards, haven't checked that. From my own experience I can only say that Amy didn't have 100 % drop rates, but that's still quite some time in the future. At least for the 90/12 map this should be correct though. I'll make corrections as soon as they become obvious.

seems ill be farming nagi for the skill fairy chance with nagi just a side effect to be forgotten and joining those other units i have no use for
also we are far better off on this side for doing collection events as we get the best map week one

Last edited:

According to this i check from Draa the 90/12 was in the original event it wouldn't be weird since those maps seems that were added starting from Liana's event that coincidentially came a few months after Imelia, but since we skip Liana we couldn't have known.

So we should start doing our calculations base on that. Here's Petite original post there is a Talisman Per Trip stat, so plan ahead.

Edit: Fayne beat me to the punch :/ Still the 100% first drop shouldn't come until Reanbell event, who should come 1 or 2 months from now

Last edited:

All sources I found, including the linked japanese counter, assume 100 % drop chancees for Liana and Nagi, possibly even onwards, haven't checked that. From my own experience I can only say that Amy didn't have 100 % drop rates, but that's still quite some time in the future. At least for the 90/12 map this should be correct though. I'll make corrections as soon as they become obvious.

According to this i check from Draa the 90/12 was in the original event it wouldn't be weird since those maps seems that were added starting from Liana's event that coincidentially came a few months after Imelia, but since we skip Liana we couldn't have known.

So we should start doing our calculations base on that. Here's Petite original post there is a Talisman Per Trip stat, so plan ahead.

Edit: Fayne beat me to the punch :/ Still the 100% first drop shouldn't come until Reanbell event, who should come 1 or 2 months from now

It's good if it's 100%. No more salt.

Edit: There's a min & max here though
Fayne you should check this out.

Last edited:

Edit: There's a min & max here though
Fayne you should check this out.

If you mean the two values in the last column of the table: Those are items per charisma and items per stamina. Both values assume 100 % drop chance again.

Shit eight summons no Inari, only another copy of Bashira and Monica that shall be discarted, same goes for Bella, i think i'll keep the silvers for AW since they are witches :/

Oh yeah a the event is up for those willing to go after Nagi.

Holy fuck was my placement of units on Great Yokai Nurarihyon bad, I let so much slip through as I had no clue where to defend and placing units where I thought they'd go went so badly. Shame I couldn't get fluffy tails too.

Back